Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Autoregister?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jgoemat
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:06 pm    Post subject: Autoregister? Reply with quote

I was thinking how it can be a pain in a large script to label, register, and unregister everything and thought something like this would be nice that would handle all three, and work with multiple names on a single line:

Code:
autoregister(pPlayer, bEnableGodMode, bEnableOneHitKill, bEnableFly)

That would in effect add this to the [enable] section:

Code:

label(pPlayer)
label(bEnableGodMode)
label(bEnableOneHitKill)
label(bEnableFly)
registersymbol(pPlayer)
registersymbol(bEnableGodMode)
registersymbol(bEnableOneHitKill)
registersymbol(bEnableFly)

and this to the [disable] section:

Code:

unregistersymbol(pPlayer)
unregistersymbol(bEnableGodMode)
unregistersymbol(bEnableOneHitKill)
unregistersymbol(bEnableFly)

Would anyone else find this useful? I thought I might be able to do it easy in getScript(), but I'm getting caught up on something, I don't understand:

Code:

newscript.AddObject(code[i], code.Objects[i]);

code is TStrings, I thought it would just be basically an array of the lines. When I try to add my own lines with just Add() it doesn't work, and when I try AddObject(s, s) it says AnsiString is not TObject....

When I add watches to a normal script to that line, it looks like code is TSTRINGS and code[i] is TSTRINGS also (not string?), but code.Objects[i] says Error: Type TSTRINGS has no component named OBJECTS[0]...

With my code and I try to save the script with an autoregister I get 'Not all code is injectable. (Error in line 0(label()) :label is not defined in the script)'

Stepping through my code it looks like I'm adding the correct strings using newScript.Add(), but I'm guessing I need to use AddObject like the existing code but don't know how to convert AnsiString to TObject...

I'm not very handy with lazarus, I can't figure out how to see anything useful from an instance of TStringList usingi the debugger watch or evaluate, except maybe the count of elements...

My WIP is in a pull request to my own repo on github at JasonGoemaat/cheat-engine-1/pull/1/files
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or just remove the label lines and only leave registersymbol

for example, this code is valid:
Code:

alloc(bla,1024)

registersymbol(somelabel)
bla:
nop
nop
nop
somelabel:
nop
nop
nop

the code.objects[] thing is just my way of keeping track of the original line numbering, for inserted lines it has no meaning, except that you should look up for the line that inserted it for error messages

but perhaps instead of making it insert new lines, we could update registerSymbol and/or label to accept a comma separated input instead of just one, and no need to inject extra lines

Edit:
Just changed the code so scripts like this work now:
Code:

alloc(bla,1024)
registersymbol(xxx,yyy,zzz)

bla:
nop
xxx:
nop
yyy:
nop
zzz:

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: