Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help needed for alternative method to get big rewards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raidercruz
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:08 pm    Post subject: Help needed for alternative method to get big rewards Reply with quote

Not at all experienced with code (nor very technically savvy) so I will explain what I used to do for a particular application. I found a video online that explained how to do this first method. That video has since been removed so I can’t ask that person. I’m hoping someone can take a look at it, and offer an alternative since this method no longer works.

This app is launched in a social media site and is based on chance. Money is wagered, some “turns” result in rewards, every once in a big while though, you get HUGE rewards. This method resulted in EVERY turn being a HUGE reward. In this app some turns gave a different type of reward that would give you extra wagers without cost. While using this method those type of rewards would lock up the game and I would have to restart everything so not looking for that type of rewards. But if wagering small, these HUGE wins would not be noticed. Something changed not too long ago and nothing seems the same. Here is what I did:

Once the app was launched:
1. Launch Cheat Engine-->find Browser Folder
2. Hit “execute” to initiate wager-->Repeat until wager results in a “reward”.
3. Enter “reward” number in “Value”Box-->Click “First Scan”--> Look at results to find results that match.
4. Hit “execute” to initiate wager--> Find Numbers that match new result-->Highlight these and move to bottom of Screen.
5. Hit “execute” to initiate wager--> Find Numbers that match new result to ensure you have accurate results.
6. Right-Click 1st result-->Select “Find What Accesses This Address”
7. Hit “execute” to initiate wager-->Find line that has “ebx mov (rdx+04)” ---(the 04 is an example)
8. Highlight line and click on “Show Disassembler”
9. Double-Click the Line when Pop-up window shows and change the +04 value to +05
10. Hit “execute” to initiate wager

If done correctly this would result in every turn being a HUGE reward. I would simply repeatedly hit execute until I had accumulated 1 Billion or so. This would take about 30 min. I would then close everything out and do again when I would get low.

Now when I “Find What Accesses This Address” I get
1. mov (rbx+rdi), edx
2. move eax, (rbx+rdi)

There’s no value to change so I’m completely stuck.

If there's a different way to do this it would be super-appreciated. Alternatively, if there is a way to simply change my total account without it being noticed (Between “executes” like some other Videos I’ve seen but not understood due to me not having the implied knowledge the poster assumes) that would work as well.

Thanks in advance for ANY help!

raidervruz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: