| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
holchey How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Dec 2019 Posts: 2
|
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:10 pm Post subject: Please, please help me please, Battle Of Endor cheat code |
|
|
For years ago when I was a young man I was playing Battle Of Endor with my uncles nice days Now they are coming my city to visit me :'') We want to play this game together but we can't find the cheat address to make the X WING fire non stopped ! I guess you call it RAPID FIRE.
For years ago we found it in a forum by a coincidence and It was so much fun. But I could NOT found those cheat engine addresses really searching for it for months
Please help me
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DanyDollaro Master Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 01 Aug 2019 Posts: 334
|
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't know the game, but from the address of the ammunition, if you disassemble the structure or inspect it from the Memory view you should be able to find it easily.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
holchey How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Dec 2019 Posts: 2
|
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| DanyDollaro wrote: | | I don't know the game, but from the address of the ammunition, if you disassemble the structure or inspect it from the Memory view you should be able to find it easily. |
thank you for the reply
In the game you don't have ammunition limit, I mean you can fire for forever but its slow. I remember there was an cheat adress that you can make it very fast. I dont know the current value (for the fire speed) so I dont know how to search for the adress -
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|