Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm getting tired of seeing transgender women in sports
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Nobody here wishes death upon these people. You sound like a literal nazi.
speak for yourself only please

I'm sorry, let me clarify.

Nobody here that has an opinion worth their weight in hormones.

and let me doubly clarify, embracing death upon executive discretion by state, is the worst kind of position anyone can hold.

Do you not believe in the death penalty then?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

and let me doubly clarify, embracing death upon executive discretion by state, is the worst kind of position anyone can hold.
the state are just humans, no different than you or I.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

the state are just humans, no different than you or I.

you're assuming that he's human.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

As a principle, I do not.

Even for the worst offenders, like mass shooters and pedophiles. They should live in misery, and not be given the easy way out. You won't find me fighting for those specific people and their right to live though.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Even for the worst offenders, like mass shooters and pedophiles. They should live in misery, and not be given the easy way out. You won't find me fighting for those specific people and their right to live though.

you cool paying for that with the taxes from your 4 jobs?

https://lao.ca.gov/PolicyAreas/CJ/6_cj_inmatecost
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

There have been way too many cases where the state has executed the wrong person, even if it was just a 1% chance they didnt get the right guy, that'd be too much for me. But it's worse than that.

As for the cost of inmates, we can do better anyways, private prison has a profit motive. We gotta get rid of that, and once we get rid of all non violent drug offenders, the over all cost on the tax payers will go down.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

There have been way too many cases where the state has executed the wrong person, even if it was just a 1% chance they didnt get the right guy, that'd be too much for me. But it's worse than that.

As for the cost of inmates, we can do better anyways, private prison has a profit motive. We gotta get rid of that, and once we get rid of all non violent drug offenders, the over all cost on the tax payers will go down.

any system you or anyone can come up with will always have human error involved. to say "too many cases of executing wrong person" is irrelevant. do you not understand statistics?

private prisons are actually a blessing. sure, they're just as bad as making money off alcohol, drugs, and tobacco. but you have no problem with that (legal weed). we have a lack of prison space resulting in prisoners spending their sentence in jail (not meant for long term, inhumane). resulting in prisoners being released early (scary). the death penalty not only will help but also deter more people from committing crime (look at saudi arabia). you can have your car window open with a $1k camera on the seat for hours because people are afraid that if they steal they'll get their hand chopped off.

prop 47 has existed since 2014 in california which does exactly what you suggest. but your previous attack on me was that i only got caught for using drugs i should be jailed for other crimes so there's a contradiction in what you're saying. you just tailor your argument for convenience of the situation rather than what you actually believe in. i want to know what you believe, not what you read. i disagree with this though. why? the result is that you get a slap on the wrist if you're caught with hard drugs or petty crime. at most, you do 3 days in jail but most likely no time. that teaches these drug addicts that they can continue to use without worry. that is not at all helpful at all. only helps drug addicts remain drug addicts and helps with overpopulation in jails/prisons but is not the right approach at all. we need more private jails/prisons that specialize in drug rehabilitation. i attribute my ability to realize i can get sober due to the first time i went to jail and was forced to sober up over 30 days. i am so fucking greatful for that happening.

https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_47,_Reduced_Penalties_for_Some_Crimes_Initiative_(2014)
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

any system you or anyone can come up with will always have human error involved. to say "too many cases of executing wrong person" is irrelevant. do you not understand statistics?

private prisons are actually a blessing. sure, they're just as bad as making money off alcohol, drugs, and tobacco. but you have no problem with that (legal weed). we have a lack of prison space resulting in prisoners spending their sentence in jail (not meant for long term, inhumane). resulting in prisoners being released early (scary). the death penalty not only will help but also deter more people from committing crime (look at saudi arabia). you can have your car window open with a $1k camera on the seat for hours because people are afraid that if they steal they'll get their hand chopped off.

prop 47 has existed since 2014 in california which does exactly what you suggest. but your previous attack on me was that i only got caught for using drugs i should be jailed for other crimes so there's a contradiction in what you're saying. you just tailor your argument for convenience of the situation rather than what you actually believe in. i want to know what you believe, not what you read. i disagree with this though. why? the result is that you get a slap on the wrist if you're caught with hard drugs or petty crime. at most, you do 3 days in jail but most likely no time. that teaches these drug addicts that they can continue to use without worry. that is not at all helpful at all. only helps drug addicts remain drug addicts and helps with overpopulation in jails/prisons but is not the right approach at all. we need more private jails/prisons that specialize in drug rehabilitation. i attribute my ability to realize i can get sober due to the first time i went to jail and was forced to sober up over 30 days. i am so fucking greatful for that happening.

https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_47,_Reduced_Penalties_for_Some_Crimes_Initiative_(2014)

Drug addiction is a medical issue, not a criminal issue. They should be decriminalized at the very least, fully legalized taxed and regulated in my eyes though. Prohibition never works, do you see Liquor stores shooting up other liquor stores?

The best solution to prevent the state from killing an innocent man, is to just eliminate it all together. I don't think you'll find a method better than 100% success rate of not killing an innocent man when the state doesn't kill anyone.

The fact that you're advocating for a shariah law style system of punishments, makes me wonder if your reply is even serious at all. Who honestly thinks that the prison system getting practically free labor from non violent drug offenders is a good thing? The Prison systems across America have a quota they need to meet, so they make deals with judges and other folks to get people locked up.

This is a blessing to you? The drugs, jail time, and trauma must have severely damaged your rationality skills

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>just dont take your kids to trans story time

https://summit.news/2019/10/31/texas-school-district-mandates-transgender-education-for-8-year-olds/
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
>just dont take your kids to trans story time

https://summit.news/2019/10/31/texas-school-district-mandates-transgender-education-for-8-year-olds/

> Less than 1 percent of the population
> Forced education and awareness

Whew lad, no ulterior motives here.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't live in Texas. This doesn't reflect what I believe or support, it doesn't affect my life. They've got their problems to deal with and sort out, and I've got mine over here.

I don't like extremists of the authoritarian nature. Right or left, of course forcing gay sex and forcing the questioning of identity is bad among young children. But so is telling kids that they have to be straight or god will punish them and forcing religion in schools, leading to suicide at times, which has happened plenty of times all across america, justifying the position.

but is this happening all over every single school in America, because the big bad jews are taking over the country? I have a feeling that's what you guys actually believe.

I teach over 5 different classes at k-8 schools here in San Francisco, and you would think that there would be propaganda supporting trans people all over the halls, right? There isn't anything like that to be found at any of the school I teach. There are support systems, that's it.

This idea that GAYS ARE TAKIN OVER MUH SCHOO' is absolutely retarded, and the majority of people in any city with a real thriving economy and social influence would revolt against a degenerate agenda, whether it was coming from a drag queen administration or a normie administration.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my citys thriving economy is actually based on a degenerate agenda
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
my citys thriving economy is actually based on a degenerate agenda

So what is your position then? Wanting to wipe out your entire city? Do you plan on living there for the rest of your life? You gonna get political and make change starting with local gov? Or are you just gonna complain?

I'm getting involved in SFs local elections this year maybe, I dont know if I will but they contacted me to help with the voting machines loooolll. I'm just gonna tell them to do paper ballots, electronic voting is so shit.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not complaining, you are, your thread literally started with you complaining. my point is that a city with a "real thriving economy and social influence" would not give a single fuck about degeneracy, and if the media continues to push trans people as non-degenerates then its very possible every state will have enforced trans education AND force your children to interact with trans people who I think are majority pedophiles/predators. personally my child will go to a private school, and I wouldnt care if it was a christian private school, my child can eventually find out for themselves about religion, and I think religion is an important aspect of education considering its history and impact on the human race. the same cant be said for trans people.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Drug addiction is a medical issue, not a criminal issue. They should be decriminalized at the very least, fully legalized taxed and regulated in my eyes though. Prohibition never works, do you see Liquor stores shooting up other liquor stores?

The best solution to prevent the state from killing an innocent man, is to just eliminate it all together. I don't think you'll find a method better than 100% success rate of not killing an innocent man when the state doesn't kill anyone.

The fact that you're advocating for a shariah law style system of punishments, makes me wonder if your reply is even serious at all. Who honestly thinks that the prison system getting practically free labor from non violent drug offenders is a good thing? The Prison systems across America have a quota they need to meet, so they make deals with judges and other folks to get people locked up.

This is a blessing to you? The drugs, jail time, and trauma must have severely damaged your rationality skills

did you pull your famous move again where you ignore parts of the argument? yes, drug addiciton is a mental illness, therefore a medical issue. hence my suggestion of jail like facilities that duo as rehabs. to say that all drugs should be legal is a joke. what happens when these addicts get a slap on the wrist for drug possession? let me reiterate... they continue using, continue being a burden and do not seek help. what happens when the court grants you with court ordered rehab without jail time? the offender continues to use drugs and fail their drug tests and ultimately go to jail because they were given multiple chances and continued to use. the success rate for these court ordered rehabs is extremely low (think like under 5%). why do drug addicts choose it? so they don't have to stay in jail. usually accompanied by still wanting to get high and try to get away with it. maybe not right away, maybe when they sign for the court ordered rehab they don't intend to use. but guess what, over 95% of the time they do. look at the millions of americans that destroy their careers, marriages and throw their physical/mental health down the drain due to alcoholism. not to mention the emotional rollercoaster ride for themselves and their loved ones while going through rehab? oh wait whats that, you didn't know the majority of people in rehab are there for alcohol? of course you didn't. you don't know wtf you're talkign about. you can never see the big picture, your thinking is always so narrow. you probably didn't even consider this because destroying your life with alcohol takes 10-20+ years whereas it happens in 6-12 months with hard drugs like heroin/meth. but they both get you to the same exact place when abused. you don't understand so please stop pretending you do.

once again, you're always backtracking and it feels pointless to repeat myself because it never gets through to you but maybe it has to be repeated. you're basing the assumption that best way to not kill an innocent man is relying upon your original statement that we shouldn't kill inmates. how about you try to move FORWARD, MAKE an argument, and respond to why i do believe we should have the death penalty and the arguments i brought up. you're not making any extra claims to this. you're just going backwards how do you not see it?

how tf is saudi arabia sharia law a joke? it is effective af. i just provided an example of how effective it is. try leaving your bike unlocked in a public place over night. see if its still there. the reason its so effective is that every friday everyone has to stop what they're doing and gather around to watch the criminal be punished. im not saying that i think we should adopt this because i think its too extreme, im merely pointing out HOW EFFECTIVE IT IS.

this is how you sound: the guy with extensive irl experience and understanding of both addiction and the criminal justice system has no idea what he's talking about.

your rational skills were never there to begin with.

still looking forward to your claim that eliminating punishment for crimes will help when it has directly resulted in crime unintentionally going up (as is the case with prop 47).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: