Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Long time no see.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Sorry I fixed my original post then

are you still mad i get paid to do what you love to spend 4 jobs to support ?

I'm disapointed, someone as "smart" as you can be doing something in society. Like flipping burgers. But you're so "smart" that you take advantage of a system in place for people actually in need. Literally the lowest of the low that you could possibly go to.
you dont think being muslim is a disability?
this is bad faith

every bomb brolock drops is nuclear

Are you watching brolock on the toilet or something, is the NSA paying you to spy on us

is the NSA who you’re going to blame for “illigitimizing” or whatever you said your marriage?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

I'm disapointed, someone as "smart" as you can be doing something in society. Like flipping burgers. But you're so "smart" that you take advantage of a system in place for people actually in need. Literally the lowest of the low that you could possibly go to.
this is bad faith

Are you watching brolock on the toilet or something, is the NSA paying you to spy on us

is the NSA who you’re going to blame for “illigitimizing” or whatever you said your marriage?

Muslims can't be funny. They can only be made fun of. Comedy is against the religion.

In fact that there is a specific wiki page for it. lets take a look.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour_in_Islam

"Laughter, fun, and joking are permissible in Islam provided guidelines from the Quran and ahadith are followed. For humor to be in accordance with Islam, the joke should not be blasphemous and should be within the limits of adab (manners).[1]"

"Cool The Prophet discouraged lying to make people laugh[14]

Woe to the one who speaks and tells lies in order to make the people laugh; woe to him, woe to him.

— at-Tirmidhi, Hadith Number 2315; Sunan Abu Dawood, Hadith Number 4990.[15][16]"

Are you acting in accordance to adab Talix? it doesn't look like it. You're no true muslim.

You're going to hell. You better go pray hard like 8 times today, any time spent replying is wasted time that you could be using asking your god for forgiveness

it's starting to look like I'm more of a muslim than talix, what is going on

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

this is bad faith

Muslims can't be funny. They can only be made fun of. Comedy is against the religion.

"Laughter, fun, and joking are permissible in Islam provided guidelines from the Quran and ahadith are followed. For humor to be in accordance with Islam, the joke should not be blasphemous and should be within the limits of adab (manners).[1]"

Woe to the one who speaks and tells lies in order to make the people laugh; woe to him, woe to him.

— at-Tirmidhi, Hadith Number 2315; Sunan Abu Dawood, Hadith Number 4990.[15][16]"

Are you acting in accordance to adab Talix? it doesn't look like it. You're no true muslim.

You're going to hell. You better go pray hard like 8 times today, any time spent replying is wasted time that you could be using asking your god for forgiveness

Ofcourse you are a better muslim than talix is. He is a bad person in general, while muslims claim to stand for peace, he does not.

Also, is he really a welfare muslim? Damn, my expectations of him were too high I guess.. (and they were low to begin with, lol) I dont even know how one can justify not working and living of tax money others worked for. It is boring too, I like my job and my colleagues. The only way people could get away with not working is if they are actually unable to do any work, which now I think of it makes sense for talix. He's too stupid to do any work that is worth doing, and I dont think he's physically able to flip a burger.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

this is bad faith

Ofcourse you are a better muslim than talix is. He is a bad person in general, while muslims claim to stand for peace, he does not.

Also, is he really a welfare muslim? Damn, my expectations of him were too high I guess.. (and they were low to begin with, lol) I dont even know how one can justify not working and living of tax money others worked for. It is boring too, I like my job and my colleagues. The only way people could get away with not working is if they are actually unable to do any work, which now I think of it makes sense for talix. He's too stupid to do any work that is worth doing, and I dont think he's physically able to flip a burger.

Yes he's really on welfare. You cant justify abusing a public safety net. I wouldn't be surprised if in the future he gets charged with welfare fraud. His wife doesnt even work either. Probably trying to get her on disability too. I have conversation logs from the past indicating that he drugs his wife into a submissive state, whether it's actually needed for her own problems, or for his own sick fantasies, who knows. This guy isnt to be trusted with anything he says about himself or what he has done/capable of doing.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

wiki/Humour_in_Islam

Alhamdulillah you approach the truth.

but where did i do what you accuse me of, and what are you even accusing me of? and regardless, i never claimed to have perfect manners.
what's hilarious though is that you think our religion can be taught from a wikipedia page.
it is our religion that has perfect manners , we do not claim as muslims that we each have perfected manners. even you are in agreement .
& having a flawed adab does not mean hellfire. lol

and even more hilarious is that you are so proud to be apparently incapable of reading.

moreover, mocking our brothers in islam is forbidden; so we don't make fun of each other. so i don't think you have said a single correct thing here.

it doesn't really matter what it looks like to you, you're an ignorant imbecile. you're even completely uncultured; a brother from my own masjid has been on jimmy kimmel, and there are many other famous muslim comedians like riz ahmed and hasan minhaj.

judging by the typos you make and how rare it is for you to demonstrate reading comprehension, i actually think you have some mental problems

continue trying to mock others to shift the subject. there's no recovery from the devastation dropped by brolock and that you inflict on yourself
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:32 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

I dont think kyle can talk about comedy, he hasnt studied it in college and he hasnt done his own stand up! until he says something funny he cannot commentate on anything comedy related at all
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's crazy seeing how people have grown over the years, the conversations have evolved and become more mature with time too

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
I dont think kyle can talk about comedy, he hasnt studied it in college and he hasnt done his own stand up! until he says something funny he cannot commentate on anything comedy related at all

I dropped out of clown school, for this?

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkByteIsMyNiga wrote:
It's crazy seeing how people have grown over the years, the conversations have evolved and become more mature with time too
whatever faggot
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

CEF, you decide

you decide.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.69 KB
 Viewed:  5846 Time(s)

you decide.jpg

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

CEF, you decide

so is that two guns brolock is holding
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

CEF, you decide

You couldn't just ms paint me onto neo?

FB_IMG_1572106028770.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.92 KB
 Viewed:  5840 Time(s)

FB_IMG_1572106028770.jpg

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

didn't match the artstyle.

greatsage wrote:

sure
Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: Long time no see. Reply with quote

Moxi wrote:
Holy fucking shit, I'm honestly amazed to see this place still up and running. I haven't been here since I was like 14. Oddly comforting.

So you hit 15?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

didn't match the artstyle.

greatsage wrote:

sure

it's so accurate, i love this
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: