Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I 100% whole heartedly miss Clifford
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
holy fuck you are stupid. I was criticizing myself at the same time, because I have humilty. I know the mistakes I make. I do them on purpose to get you to write huge walls of text in large bold fonts in a bold color, seemingly like you put extraordinary effort in, more than likely because you don't have an actual job and you think that preaching the word of islam substitutes for that.

Get a fucking job you leech on society. I shouldnt have to be working 4 different jobs(i dont have to, I do it for the money, because nice things are nice, and music gear money has to come from somewhere, this is a concept you dont understand.), and paying taxes so that you and your illegitmate wife can live for free, while me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship. You better fucking believe I have a lot of problems with you, you piece of human garbage.


>because i have humility
>i know the mistakes i make, i do them on purpose
>i work 4 different jobs
>me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship
fucking kek, i can't breathe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
holy fuck you are stupid. I was criticizing myself at the same time, because I have humilty. I know the mistakes I make. I do them on purpose to get you to write huge walls of text in large bold fonts in a bold color, seemingly like you put extraordinary effort in, more than likely because you don't have an actual job and you think that preaching the word of islam substitutes for that.

Get a fucking job you leech on society. I shouldnt have to be working 4 different jobs(i dont have to, I do it for the money, because nice things are nice, and music gear money has to come from somewhere, this is a concept you dont understand.), and paying taxes so that you and your illegitmate wife can live for free, while me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship. You better fucking believe I have a lot of problems with you, you piece of human garbage.


>because i have humility
>i know the mistakes i make, i do them on purpose
>i work 4 different jobs
>me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship
fucking kek, i can't breathe


such humility you have and understanding of someone else's troubles.

I can see jail has made you such a better human being, and more capable of empathy

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
i hope you reflect carefully on the many objections i have presented, HackOtaku.
i can not understand how you are so certain that other interpretations on John 8:58 are wrong,
while with your proposed interpretation--which is so fundamental for attaining salvation through love of a God which, with it, you can not understand or indisputably come to an understanding or identification of Him or His nature.


I have tried my best to show you the reasons for why I believe what I believe. I know you are hung up on some semantics, but I have not found your arguments to persuade me away from my faith, just as I am sure the reasons I have presented for why I believe what I believe will not persuade you. All I have is personal experience. I have accepted Jesus, received the Holy Spirit (the Paraclete) and have begun the process of sanctification. The best I can do is try to explain how and why I believe that I do; however, it does not require one to be a scholar to be assured about Christ. You have pointed out that I am not a scholar, so you would probably be better to debate a scholar, since you also find my debate style to be lacking. I know that I am right. I may not be able to prove it to you in a sort of legalistic, courtroom style where we debate every verse of scripture that Jesus is God, though I wish I could. All I can do is continue to pray for you.

>the Holy Spirit (the Paraclete)
oldest verses do not say "the holy spirit", but rather "the spirit". moreover, the holy spirit is always addressed with neutral gender, and was present before and during the time of Jesus.
the Paraclete is a man, that is why the Paraclete is addressed with a masculine gender. the history of the church regarding the Paraclete as a physical person is well established and documented.
the Paraclete was promised to come, and said not to be present if Jesus was present. the Paraclete was promised to come, and the Holy Spirit was already there.

so the word "holy" for the Paraclete is a proven insertion that is not in the oldest manuscripts. moreover, it does not align with any other way the holy spirit has been addressed in scripture.

finally, the qualities addressed of the Paraclete are fulfilled completely in Muhammad ﷺ , while none of these things are done so by the holy spirit. in fact, the Paraclete is definitely tied to the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18:18, and is described as a physical being, which is why he has ears and a mouth to hear and speak.

this is why so many well learned, erudite christians, many of them monks, pastors, deacons, bishops, whom recognised the truth of the Paraclete and of Muhammad ﷺ, and came to embrace Islam. we have numerous reports of this, and they will only grow. and i will tell you -- these people knew their religion and chose to fairly approach the topics. they were not ignorant, blind, or swallowing whole whatever truth they were told.

spirituallight.co.za/books/amazing_incident_regarding_the_paraclete-ml_imraan_kajee.pdf

there is no mistaking (as per the attachment) that Jesus was promising and testifying of Ahmad ﷺ , the final Prophet ﷺ .

[Qur'an 61:6] And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."






>All I can do is continue to pray for you.
this isn't true, your own scripture says

    (1 Peter 3:15) Always be prepared to give a defense to everyone who asks you the reason for the hope you possess. But respond with gentleness and respect,

    (1 Thessalonians 5:21) Test all things; hold fast what is good.


if you are refusing to verify truths and are instead making your religion and a man into a stumbling block, then sure, it is all you can do because it is all you want to do. you actively refuse to stand on your scripture, or to defend it.




>I know you are hung up on some semantics,
nope, these issues are well settled




>but I have not found your arguments to persuade me away from my faith, just as I am sure the reasons I have presented for why I believe what I believe will not persuade you.
actually no, this is a false-equivalency. i am prepared to offer more than you and have personally addressed more than you. so my justifications and foundation are not like yours whatsoever. you can only say this from willful ignorance,
how do you propose to love your neighbor as Jesus commanded when you keep your heart and mind from loving and knowing him?



>however, it does not require one to be a scholar to be assured about Christ.
your justifications for accepting Jesus are just as valid for the Jews who deny him.






>I know that I am right
no you don't, otherwise you'd bother with being able to explain it or present it-- you would want for others what you love for yourself. but you can not fulfill the words of Jesus, so how can you know what you do not do?
and when you are willfully ignorant, especially because opposing knowledge is threatening and something you can not handle but only flee from, you do not know you are right, you just desperately hope you are.

[Qur'an 3:61-62] Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you - say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us]."
Indeed, this is the true narration. And there is no deity except God. And indeed, God is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.




if you were so certain there is no doubt you could hold this challenge, but you fear the true God too much, and doubt your idol Jesus too much!







>I may not be able to prove it to you in a sort of legalistic, courtroom style where we debate every verse of scripture that Jesus is God, though I wish I could.
there are clear arguments and evidences to be made and presented, and you have not addressed any of them.
you, out of blind certanity, refuse to acknowledge or address them.

and out of fear that you are wrong, you keep yourself blind to knowledge and what God has sent down -- because you find yourself to be more sufficient than what God would send down. that is why you have professed you would deny what has been sent by God.

continue closing your mind to the truth, and cowering at approaching this fairly and acquiring knowledge.

for us, who walk the path of God, and follow in the footsteps of Jesus -- knowledge and reason are mandatory for us, not burdens like your religion teaches.
it is no surprise then that we go separate ways, and that we are not alike in sincere devotion to God or His Prophets.

indeed, when Jesus returns, you will know. and if you die before then, you will know assuredly your mistake.
for us who hold the miracle from God, and know His Prophet , there is only certainty for us, clear evidences, and arguments you will not approach until you submit your pride and open yourself to God.

this is why we have crushed your missionary efforts and the population of Islam grows monumentally faster than Christianity -- because we pride ourselves on rationally verifying the truth in a critical, objective way, that can be demonstrated with clear evidences, signs, and arguments. we take joy that we have a clear, evident religion, with clear criterion with which to determine the truth, sent from God, who makes all matters clear, and guides into all truth.

old HackOtaku aka bad jussy wrote:
don't have an "ideal monotheistic religion", because I don't have any ideal religions at all. If I had to invent one, it would be one that is indisputably true and easy to verify through scientific measures. It wouldn't require faith, because it would be plainly true. There would be absolutely no debate whatsoever by any reasonable person as to the validity of it.


in fact, i knew someone who valued those things, but clearly no longer does.

the bible is one book completely out of line with science, and in disagreement with it. but there is no such issue in the Qur'an.
this is a book that thoroughly examines the conflicts between the bible and science, and harmony between the Qur'an and science.
islam-guide.com/bqs/




you can not reason your truths, but Islam is indeed the religion of reason and verifiable truth. any reasonable person can be shown the evidences within the Qur'an, simply by reading it.
any reasonable person can deny God, but they can not deny the existence and prophethood of Muhammad ﷺ when they open themselves to the truth, and come to examine the evidence fairly.
this is what you refuse to do.

with your being closed off, so then your retreat can only be celebrated;
the only answers to your prayers would be to rectify your behaviour, seek guidance in God alone, and acquiesce the truth on your own, instead of parroting blindly (and i can tell when it's being done. so i'm sorry to have you defend your religion when you are so new to it)
when a believer prays good for someone, the angels pray for that good to come upon the believer who prays as well.
perhaps if you prayed in humble submission to God alone, you would approach righteousness. how then can you hold out against me for loving and submitting sincerely and wholly to the God of Abraham?


being raised christian and being in my society and family, i really wanted to accept Christianity again. when I investigated islam, it was not because i wanted it to be true, but rather that no matter how much i tried, no matter what i studied or learned about your religion, i only got more confused, and never came to any certain conclusions that could be reached by reason and logical consistency. what was taught in the churches was inconsistent even more so than simple reasoning. there was nothing i could do to rectify the many issues with Christianity that presented themselves, and the more i studied and got 'answers', the more confused i got, and more questions i got, until i was finally told by the church that applying reason was absolutely confusion and mistake.

when i investigated islam, i tried so hard to disprove it. i tried to find the issues i found in Christianity -- not only were they absent, but the problems were specifically addressed and resolved by a clear and sound, consistent, rational application of reason and critical thought.
there was no mistaking that what i found missing my whole life, and found myself struggling to find in Christianity, was discovered in the Qur'an. i could not present clear refutations to it, in fact its evidences and arguments were so concisely, and profoundly presented that it absolutely shattered all of my preconceptions about religion and God, and there was nothing that remained for me to do except for submit to the truth, and to submit sincerely to the One who sent it.

[Qur'an 55:26-28] Everyone upon the earth will perish,
And there will remain the Face of your Lord, Owner of Majesty and Honor.
So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?







if you are ever willing to fairly and justly approach these topics, do not treat the contentions i have presented as arguments, but approach them with intent to understand them ( i am yet to believe you have done this ), and do the same with Islam and the Qur'an--

i can guarantee one of two things will happen to you:
by the will of Allah alone, you will be guided to Islam if you continue with sincere submission, open to God's truth.
if you still choose to reject it with all of your reason, with fair assessment, then at least it is guaranteed you will find appreciation for your fellow man, and maybe good manners to reflect upon, wherein others have found themselves to be guided by.


you will never be able to show your truth to someone by refusing the opportunity for it to be done.
if you are holding tight to belief, with no openness or trust to what God can guide you to --
it is really that you have no faith at all, and even hold your certainty higher than God, Who knows best.



29514086_2364917596867130_842192574_o.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  196.63 KB
 Viewed:  1833 Time(s)

29514086_2364917596867130_842192574_o.jpg



IMG-0940.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  132.81 KB
 Viewed:  1833 Time(s)

IMG-0940.JPG



IMG-9623.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  137.63 KB
 Viewed:  1833 Time(s)

IMG-9623.JPG



26135377_2235397533152471_2097657743_n.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  65.34 KB
 Viewed:  1833 Time(s)

26135377_2235397533152471_2097657743_n.jpg



_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
holy fuck you are stupid. I was criticizing myself at the same time, because I have humilty. I know the mistakes I make. I do them on purpose to get you to write huge walls of text in large bold fonts in a bold color, seemingly like you put extraordinary effort in, more than likely because you don't have an actual job and you think that preaching the word of islam substitutes for that.

Get a fucking job you leech on society. I shouldnt have to be working 4 different jobs(i dont have to, I do it for the money, because nice things are nice, and music gear money has to come from somewhere, this is a concept you dont understand.), and paying taxes so that you and your illegitmate wife can live for free, while me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship. You better fucking believe I have a lot of problems with you, you piece of human garbage.


>because i have humility
>i know the mistakes i make, i do them on purpose
>i work 4 different jobs
>me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship
fucking kek, i can't breathe


such humility you have and understanding of someone else's troubles.

I can see jail has made you such a better human being, and more capable of empathy


that's actually not what humility means. you're good at googling, so i'll let you google it.

once again, reverting to the past and assuming that others don't learn/change from it because you yourself don't.

being homeless is what made me emphatic to other homeless people. understanding that just beacuse they're homeless doesn't mean they're a piece of shit. and even if they are, setting that aside because i'm willing to help out those less fortunate "if i've got it, i'll share some of it". similar to how i set aside my views of you when i judge your music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote




sci1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  948.54 KB
 Viewed:  1816 Time(s)

sci1.png



14424970_1573949529297278_1551233259578279061_o (1).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  247.78 KB
 Viewed:  1816 Time(s)

14424970_1573949529297278_1551233259578279061_o (1).jpg



IMG-0867.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  132.79 KB
 Viewed:  1816 Time(s)

IMG-0867.JPG



14519883_1573920552633509_5259007748931357577_n.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  121.88 KB
 Viewed:  1816 Time(s)

14519883_1573920552633509_5259007748931357577_n.jpg



14444797_1573920555966842_7273367821732442459_o.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  288.09 KB
 Viewed:  1816 Time(s)

14444797_1573920555966842_7273367821732442459_o.jpg



_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 79

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote




sutup.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  164.7 KB
 Viewed:  1805 Time(s)

sutup.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
holy fuck you are stupid. I was criticizing myself at the same time, because I have humilty. I know the mistakes I make. I do them on purpose to get you to write huge walls of text in large bold fonts in a bold color, seemingly like you put extraordinary effort in, more than likely because you don't have an actual job and you think that preaching the word of islam substitutes for that.

Get a fucking job you leech on society. I shouldnt have to be working 4 different jobs(i dont have to, I do it for the money, because nice things are nice, and music gear money has to come from somewhere, this is a concept you dont understand.), and paying taxes so that you and your illegitmate wife can live for free, while me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship. You better fucking believe I have a lot of problems with you, you piece of human garbage.


>because i have humility
>i know the mistakes i make, i do them on purpose
>i work 4 different jobs
>me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship
fucking kek, i can't breathe


such humility you have and understanding of someone else's troubles.

I can see jail has made you such a better human being, and more capable of empathy


that's actually not what humility means. you're good at googling, so i'll let you google it.

once again, reverting to the past and assuming that others don't learn/change from it because you yourself don't.

being homeless is what made me emphatic to other homeless people. understanding that just beacuse they're homeless doesn't mean they're a piece of shit. and even if they are, setting that aside because i'm willing to help out those less fortunate "if i've got it, i'll share some of it". similar to how i set aside my views of you when i judge your music.


responding with snarky comments doesn't make you have humilty, jackass. again Im only responding logically to your logical fallacies.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:


as usual, narratives from people who never saw or even heard Jesus. continue on with your inauthentic fanfics -- it is not a joke to us, but to you. we take God seriously, and are constantly turning towards Him.

enjoy your hostility to those who claim to worship God alone, sincere in submission to Him, and ascribing to Him no equal or partner, and not knowing Him as a mystery or vulnerable secret.

enjoy your hostility to knowledge; i will have certainty to the truth because i am open to it.
there is no knowledge in one who is persistently ignorant and closed to the truth.

    (Ezekiel 4:12) Eat the food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel.

    (Ezekiel 23:20) There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

    (Isaiah 13:16) Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

    (Song of Solomon 4:5) Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies

    (Numbers 31:18) But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

    (2 Samuel 13:11-14) But when she took it to him to eat, he grabbed her and said, “Come to bed with me, my sister.”
    “No, my brother!” she said to him. “Don’t force me! Such a thing should not be done in Israel! Don’t do this wicked thing.
    What about me? Where could I get rid of my disgrace? And what about you? You would be like one of the wicked fools in Israel. Please speak to the king; he will not keep me from being married to you.”
    But he refused to listen to her, and since he was stronger than she, he raped her.



also, enjoy your pornography book of rape, genocide, child rape, and incest -- all in the name of God. no sane or rational person would ever take this to be the word of God, especially as God's word is perfect, and there is plenty of error in the bible.
seriously-- how do you confirm a child has not been with a man except by raping her? how could God -- who you say is Jesus-- ever command this?
what point is there in any of this disgusting unholy filth except for confirming that it is not the right way?

manyprophetsonemessage.com/2014/04/21/how-the-quran-is-both-concise-and-comprehensive/

callingchristians.com/2011/12/23/29-sexually-explicit-profane-and-dirty-stories-and-verses-in-the-bible/

there is no way that you could read these to your mother, to your child, or publicly, without shame and ridicule.


i can bring this to attention because i have sat and read your bible many times.
any attempt of yours to find similar in the Qur'an will not succeed.

that is because the Qur'an does not have this, and because you have no knowledge of the Qur'an, and were you to quote it, you would be lying and intentionally distorting it.
this is what i have not done to the bible -- indeed, there are many more verses, that are clearly evil.

evilbible.com



aaaa.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  976.93 KB
 Viewed:  1793 Time(s)

aaaa.png



50531490_2275729649128262_8748757169731534848_n.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  81.48 KB
 Viewed:  1793 Time(s)

50531490_2275729649128262_8748757169731534848_n.jpg



dfd.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  120.32 KB
 Viewed:  1793 Time(s)

dfd.jpg



how1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  242.8 KB
 Viewed:  1793 Time(s)

how1.jpg



how0.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  237.21 KB
 Viewed:  1793 Time(s)

how0.jpg



_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068


Last edited by greatsage on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 79

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote




123312.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  59.29 KB
 Viewed:  1786 Time(s)

123312.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
holy fuck you are stupid. I was criticizing myself at the same time, because I have humilty. I know the mistakes I make. I do them on purpose to get you to write huge walls of text in large bold fonts in a bold color, seemingly like you put extraordinary effort in, more than likely because you don't have an actual job and you think that preaching the word of islam substitutes for that.

Get a fucking job you leech on society. I shouldnt have to be working 4 different jobs(i dont have to, I do it for the money, because nice things are nice, and music gear money has to come from somewhere, this is a concept you dont understand.), and paying taxes so that you and your illegitmate wife can live for free, while me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship. You better fucking believe I have a lot of problems with you, you piece of human garbage.


>because i have humility
>i know the mistakes i make, i do them on purpose
>i work 4 different jobs
>me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship
fucking kek, i can't breathe


such humility you have and understanding of someone else's troubles.

I can see jail has made you such a better human being, and more capable of empathy


that's actually not what humility means. you're good at googling, so i'll let you google it.

once again, reverting to the past and assuming that others don't learn/change from it because you yourself don't.

being homeless is what made me emphatic to other homeless people. understanding that just beacuse they're homeless doesn't mean they're a piece of shit. and even if they are, setting that aside because i'm willing to help out those less fortunate "if i've got it, i'll share some of it". similar to how i set aside my views of you when i judge your music.


responding with snarky comments doesn't make you have humilty, jackass. again Im only responding logically to your logical fallacies.
sorry can you break down those logical fallacies. tell me EXACTLY which fallacies they were. turn it into symbolic logic so I can pick it apart exactly. oh what you dont have the education in that? sorry you cant say anything about logical fallacies then sorry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
holy fuck you are stupid. I was criticizing myself at the same time, because I have humilty. I know the mistakes I make. I do them on purpose to get you to write huge walls of text in large bold fonts in a bold color, seemingly like you put extraordinary effort in, more than likely because you don't have an actual job and you think that preaching the word of islam substitutes for that.

Get a fucking job you leech on society. I shouldnt have to be working 4 different jobs(i dont have to, I do it for the money, because nice things are nice, and music gear money has to come from somewhere, this is a concept you dont understand.), and paying taxes so that you and your illegitmate wife can live for free, while me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship. You better fucking believe I have a lot of problems with you, you piece of human garbage.


>because i have humility
>i know the mistakes i make, i do them on purpose
>i work 4 different jobs
>me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship
fucking kek, i can't breathe


such humility you have and understanding of someone else's troubles.

I can see jail has made you such a better human being, and more capable of empathy


that's actually not what humility means. you're good at googling, so i'll let you google it.

once again, reverting to the past and assuming that others don't learn/change from it because you yourself don't.

being homeless is what made me emphatic to other homeless people. understanding that just beacuse they're homeless doesn't mean they're a piece of shit. and even if they are, setting that aside because i'm willing to help out those less fortunate "if i've got it, i'll share some of it". similar to how i set aside my views of you when i judge your music.


responding with snarky comments doesn't make you have humilty, jackass. again Im only responding logically to your logical fallacies.
sorry can you break down those logical fallacies. tell me EXACTLY which fallacies they were. turn it into symbolic logic so I can pick it apart exactly. oh what you dont have the education in that? sorry you cant say anything about logical fallacies then sorry


Like clockwork, your snarkiness is never not expected either. I don't have to do anything. I'm a busy man with a plan. You two are like farm pigs, rolling around in your own shit, fighting over who has the stinkier pile, making a mess of everything you touch, and loving it. at least you have something to have pride in besides your unhealthy obsession with children and asian women.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:


admittedly an unjust God. maybe when you finish reading the bible you'll realise there's nothing fulfilling and satisfying in it, and that all fulfillment and satisfaction is from the mercy of God.

the bible and christianity will leave you empty, and atrophy your spirit.
the solution and truth is with God alone, and He has sent clear evidence of His mercy and forgiveness which is not restricted to any but exercised upon all, making plain and evident His perfect guidance, giving it to be with us and in us forever.

enjoy your Paganism, and a religion founded by a man who was admitted to be tortured by a messenger of satan, whom God refused to grant him salvation from.

(1 Corinthians 12:7-8) I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.



(Isaiah 65:3-5)
3They keep making me angry by sneering at me, while offering sacrifices to idols in gardens and burning incense to them on bricks.
4They spend their nights hiding in burial caves; they eat the meat of pigs, cooked in sauces made of stuff unfit to eat.
5And then they say to others, "Don't come near us! We're dedicated to God." Such people are like smoke, irritating my nose all day."

(Isaiah 66:17-18,19,23)
17 “Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one who is among those who eat the flesh of pigs, rats and other unclean things—they will meet their end together with the one they follow,” declares the Lord.
18 “And I, because of what they have planned and done, am about to come[a] and gather the people of all nations and languages, and they will come and see my glory.
19 “I will set a sign among them, and I will send some of those who survive to the nations... They will proclaim my glory among the nations.
23 From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come and bow down before me,” says the Lord.



the christians do not bow to God; they sneer at the idea. especially observing New Moons and the Sabbath day of congregation.
it is the Muslims, who obey the Qur'an, God's revelation to the entire world and to people of every language, who bow regularly to God, and orient their time to Him via the Sabbath and New Moon to New Moon.
it is this salvation to all peoples, that is also God's salvation to the christians who have went astray,
and become idolaters and those who feast on unclean things while consecrating them with His name.

it is because of His Mercy that He rescues them from their destruction, and with the flawless perfection of Islam, supersedes the corrupt Christianity (which was infiltrated by a messenger of Satan who deceived the elect, the ravenous wolf who slaughtered and divided the church of Christianity).



romans.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  37.27 KB
 Viewed:  1774 Time(s)

romans.png



IMG-2187.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  157.43 KB
 Viewed:  1774 Time(s)

IMG-2187.JPG



_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 79

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy your faith as well, I will continue to hope for what is best for you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
man and I thought I wrote retarded troll posts that were unreadable with my improperly capitalized words and run on sentences, and you just out did me with this hodgepodge collage of horse shit.

WHat kind of emphasis are you trying to put on your words here, other than BIGGER RED FONT MEAN I'M RIGHT.


just 'cause you're illiterate and can't compose a decent response, thought, or statement, doesnt mean that's everyone is as incapable as you.
there were 4 capitals i used, none of them were incorrect. never will you substantiate any case of yours.

can you offer anything but vain-speak that is immediately, verifiably false?


holy fuck you are stupid. I was criticizing myself at the same time, because I have humilty. I know the mistakes I make. I do them on purpose to get you to write huge walls of text in large bold fonts in a bold color, seemingly like you put extraordinary effort in, more than likely because you don't have an actual job and you think that preaching the word of islam substitutes for that.

Get a fucking job you leech on society. I shouldnt have to be working 4 different jobs(i dont have to, I do it for the money, because nice things are nice, and music gear money has to come from somewhere, this is a concept you dont understand.), and paying taxes so that you and your illegitmate wife can live for free, while me and my wife have to deal with the government trying to deligitimize our relationship. You better fucking believe I have a lot of problems with you, you piece of human garbage.

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Enjoy your faith as well, I will continue to hope for what is best for you.


take note:
your arguments that "Islam was false" hinged on false and baseless claims that Muhammad ﷺ was a sexual predator/opportunist, and then at one point was also hinging on Muhammad ﷺ being possessed by demons.

but you are fine with your religion actually possessing these aspects.

this is from relying on islamophobic material instead of committing to fair and objective research of your own. clearly you would not have contrived these things from reading the Qur'an,
especially if you knew how highly it spoke of God,
how highly it spoke of Jesus (he is mentioned over 6 times more than the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ),
and how much it warned of Satan (even cursing Satan)

if you were aware of Jesus' teaching that a house divided against itself could not stand, there is no way that you could have concluded that there was demonic involvement in the Qur'an.


(Acts 16:16-17)
Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a female slave who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling.
She followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved.”

(Luke 11:17-18)
"Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall.
If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand?"


here is Paul bringing satanic false-gods -- devils -- to ally with him.
and notice, these devils do not say "Follow Jesus", or "Follow God", what is a known truth -- but they say to follow paul.

clearly, this is a house divided against itself if Paul is a messenger of God, and so this house must fail and can not succeed in testifying to paul --

but as Paul is possessed by a messenger of Satan by his own admission, it becomes clear that this house of Satan is united in the spirit of the anti-christ:
in order to mislead those from knowing God, and the one whom He sent, Jesus, a man that came in flesh.

yaqeeninstitute.org/justin-parrott/the-case-for-allahs-existence-in-the-quran-and-sunnah/
yaqeeninstitute.org/mohammad-elshinawy/the-physical-miracles-of-the-prophet/

callingchristians.com/2013/08/27/pauline-christianity-the-prophets-access-to-the-bible-and-similarities-in-the-gospels/
callingchristians.com/2013/05/19/paul-fails-his-own-evidences-for-apostleship/

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068


Last edited by greatsage on Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites