Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ghghgh

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rin
Epic Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's almost like he's trying to be as retarded as Kasper/ROTEM was.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
It's almost like he's trying to be as retarded as Kasper/ROTEM was.

"trying"
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

t328163 wrote:
atom0s, just accept the fact that you're going to stay all your life a try-hard wanna-be excuse for a programmer due to the lack of degree in software engineering.

who the fuck are you? What did atom0s ever do? you sound like a fucking faggot who got proved wrong on a post or something lmao.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
t328163 wrote:
atom0s, just accept the fact that you're going to stay all your life a try-hard wanna-be excuse for a programmer due to the lack of degree in software engineering.

who the fuck are you? What did atom0s ever do? you sound like a fucking faggot who got proved wrong on a post or something lmao.
yeah he's not even a real random spammer and that's a faggy thing to be anyway.
atom0s

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
t328163 wrote:

That's exactly what happened so now he's being a try-hard.
See here: https://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=610792

He can't handle being wrong regardless of how it was approached, which I did politely at first but he's one of the typical internet-autism types that refuses to be wrong and will fight you over any little thing regardless of what actual proof/facts you bring to the table.

tldr; he's a copy-paste coder that is butthurt that DB won't listen to him and recode CE in C#/WPF.

Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP is gay retard
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"cef is dead"
you sound like the retards that say any other forum is dead. It's not dead, your interest is dead. The forum is still alive and well.

You retards don't know how to logically compare dead and alive. I can compare some unlike forums and make random inconclusive points to this forum too. You're fucking stupid. If you studied the history of cef, then why not create your own memory scanner/hex editor/debugger? you know, something even non cef users can do, if they aren't retarded.

None of you have your own forum, know what actually goes into making a forum, and you are making retarded comments like "how easy it is to make a forum"

Do it then. Make a forum that we can all enjoy because of how easy it is to write, code, pick any forum software. You're such a genius you should be able to do it, no problem.

I'm the one actually posting my own forum, yet somehow I'm the one that's not talented. you're jealous morons, wishing you had just a fraction of the coding talent I have worked on my whole life.

The core of your argument "because you don't like it magically means you can make one better"

Jeez, what a valid and thoughtful opinion.
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
t328163 wrote:

That's exactly what happened so now he's being a try-hard.

He can't handle being wrong regardless of how it was approached, which I did politely at first but he's one of the typical internet-autism types that refuses to be wrong and will fight you over any little thing regardless of what actual proof/facts you bring to the table.

tldr; he's a copy-paste coder that is butthurt that DB won't listen to him and recode CE in C#/WPF.
I just read the entire thread. I knew Rot1 back in the day, and seeing how this guy writes (and includes a x0r insult, like Rot always used to do), im 90% sure it's actually him.

He keeps talking about you not having a degree, do you know this guy irl?
atom0s

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
I just read the entire thread. I knew Rot1 back in the day, and seeing how this guy writes (and includes a x0r insult, like Rot always used to do), im 90% sure it's actually him.

He keeps talking about you not having a degree, do you know this guy irl?

Given how childish ROTEM was towards everyone that pointed out how bad he was at everything and how much he copy-pasted everything, if it were him I think he'd break and land up insulting me more specifically like he has every other time he's come back to try and start drama.

His last attempt when he came back, he was still apparently buttbuddies with x0r/Irwin claiming they were going to 'expose' me lol. Then disappeared again after trying to scare me with empty threats.

Could be him but I'm leaning towards it's not. Either way, I'd say they are basically on the same level of mental capacity.

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the discord grows
discord.gg/ttGjJn

also need mods for it since i dont want to
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's dead. Not quite.
It's just that the discussions have changed.

Cheat tables - which attracts a lot of users, wannabes and hackers - moved onto Fearless. So, if you were into that, then yes, it is quite shallow.
But what do you expect when the forums are locked.

What remains here are the wannabes, hackers that want to learn or contributors who would like to see CE improved.

At least Dark Byte has less to worry about moderation and hence, give more time to coding.

To me, this seems like a win-win.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
I don't think it's dead. Not quite.
It's just that the discussions have changed.

Cheat tables - which attracts a lot of users, wannabes and hackers - moved onto Fearless. So, if you were into that, then yes, it is quite shallow.
But what do you expect when the forums are locked.

What remains here are the wannabes, hackers that want to learn or contributors who would like to see CE improved.

At least Dark Byte has less to worry about moderation and hence, give more time to coding.

To me, this seems like a win-win.

bro what tree are you barking up, random spam hasnt cared about cheats for like a decade.
literally none of the people u mentioned are what make up the majority of posts here. this post is surreal, did you fall out of 6 years ago?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I thought, by forum, people mean cheatengine.
Not just a specific section of the forum.
Still, a lot of people have moved on, that's still valid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: