Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ay talix what will happen
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:57 pm    Post subject: ay talix what will happen Reply with quote

so bit of backstory, in one of my classes there is this muslim couple that sits next to me with an empty seat between us. this has been consistent for the past 2.5 weeks; the guy sits on the corner, the girl sits one seat into the isle followed by an empty seat (which the guy puts his backpack on to protect before class starts) and the girl later comes into class late and sits next to him and he removes his backpack. on one occasion cute chinese girl i befriended wanted to sit next to me in the seat where his backpack was, he said seats taken, i pointed out what about the seat where your backpack is, he said thats taken too. i assumed he was telling the truth and that another girl to come in and sit there. entire class passed by and the seat was empty whole time. he lied and they guard that seat like a hawk. what will happen if i sit in that seat next to the girl on monday?
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tl;dr - you're attracted to muslim women
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: ay talix what will happen Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
so bit of backstory, in one of my classes there is this muslim couple that sits next to me with an empty seat between us. this has been consistent for the past 2.5 weeks; the guy sits on the corner, the girl sits one seat into the isle followed by an empty seat (which the guy puts his backpack on to protect before class starts) and the girl later comes into class late and sits next to him and he removes his backpack. on one occasion cute chinese girl i befriended wanted to sit next to me in the seat where his backpack was, he said seats taken, i pointed out what about the seat where your backpack is, he said thats taken too. i assumed he was telling the truth and that another girl to come in and sit there. entire class passed by and the seat was empty whole time. he lied and they guard that seat like a hawk. what will happen if i sit in that seat next to the girl on monday?

They will declare a jihad on you, not worth it bro.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you start world war 3
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix - Local Muslim Expert

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: ay talix what will happen Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:

we had a guy that kept bothering muslimahs here at the masjid once. after having it explained he still insisted on bothering them and getting in their personal space, so he found himself being physically picked up and removed as he was relentless in harassing their private space -- repetitively getting close and touching while argumentative & belligerent

islam has gender segregation rules. it's impolite and improper to impose yourself on a woman who wants to keep herself guarded from impersonal, immodest, and unnecessary intrusions on her personal space. i don't see why you think you get to define what about this woman, including her personal space, is open to you -- this is not something you get to decide.

i don't know college politics so that is all i can begin to offer you. we don't talk to the other gender privately, nor do we so much as touch them, and we keep ourselves modestly dressed and mannered. it is pretty rude of you to suggest.

the greater jihad in Islam is the inner struggle, both spiritual and mundane, Muslims engage in daily in order to lead a righteous life, one which does not only include being mindful of one’s prayers, fasts, and charity, but also kind and just behavior with others, fulfilling duties towards kith, kin, and neighbors, and earning and eating of lawful means, among many other elements.

the lesser jihad, on the other hand, refers to armed struggle to protect the faith, its adherents, and its land/property.

and Allah knows best.

55244648_10218221286341286_4550954983293452288_n.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.02 KB
 Viewed:  5415 Time(s)

55244648_10218221286341286_4550954983293452288_n.jpg

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: ay talix what will happen Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

we had a guy that kept bothering muslimahs here at the masjid once. after having it explained he still insisted on bothering them and getting in their personal space, so he found himself being physically picked up and removed as he was relentless in harassing their private space -- repetitively getting close and touching while argumentative & belligerent

islam has gender segregation rules. it's impolite and improper to impose yourself on a woman who wants to keep herself guarded from impersonal, immodest, and unnecessary intrusions on her personal space. i don't see why you think you get to define what about this woman, including her personal space, is open to you -- this is not something you get to decide.

i don't know college politics so that is all i can begin to offer you. we don't talk to the other gender privately, nor do we so much as touch them, and we keep ourselves modestly dressed and mannered. it is pretty rude of you to suggest.

the greater jihad in Islam is the inner struggle, both spiritual and mundane, Muslims engage in daily in order to lead a righteous life, one which does not only include being mindful of one’s prayers, fasts, and charity, but also kind and just behavior with others, fulfilling duties towards kith, kin, and neighbors, and earning and eating of lawful means, among many other elements.

the lesser jihad, on the other hand, refers to armed struggle to protect the faith, its adherents, and its land/property.

and Allah knows best.

first and foremost, im clearly not a threat and not attempting to bother muslims; im not invading their personal space. rather, im merely questioning the empty seat for personal space. i understand each society and culture has their own definition of personal space and it appears to be more extreme among muslims (according to you). personal space is arbitrarily created by the culture (as denoted by different cultures having different parameters of space). so why can't they respect my space and why do i have to conform to respect theirs? to add emphasis, it was another female trying to sit there, not me. assuming their intelligent enough to understand different cultural (while insisting we memorize theirs) defintions of "personal space," are they disapproving of chinese? are you suggesting one is right/wrong; greater than the other? genuinely trying to understand.

college 'politics' is irrelevant. college classroom setting is based of finding the best seat to (A1) be able to read professors powerpoint, (A2) not sitting behind some tall-fag, and (B) being able to hear professor. college politics are so broad they dont even relate to my question. anyone whose gone to college can attest.

college is very competitive (just like our capitalistic society in the u.s.) and you have to accept that foreigners are going to disregard your cultural norms in order to excel. especially when they're on a student visa and only allowed to be here for x number of time.

your first two paragraphs do not explain why they disallowed a female to sit next to another female sitting next to me. furthermore, why did the male sit on the corner while the female sat one seat in in order to promote this "gender segregation rule?" if you gonna argue its implied and we should understand this then you are mistaken.

also why does islam get to define this womans personal space? is it because "god" said so? why is she allowed to have an empty seat next to her?

it is pretty rude of you to suggest muslim women are granted two seats in a classrom.
HotHeap
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Ban

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: ay talix what will happen Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

and Allah knows best.

first and foremost, im clearly not a threat and not attempting to bother muslims; im not invading their personal space. rather, im merely questioning the empty seat for personal space. i understand each society and culture has their own definition of personal space and it appears to be more extreme among muslims (according to you). personal space is arbitrarily created by the culture (as denoted by different cultures having different parameters of space). so why can't they respect my space and why do i have to conform to respect theirs? to add emphasis, it was another female trying to sit there, not me. assuming their intelligent enough to understand different cultural (while insisting we memorize theirs) defintions of "personal space," are they disapproving of chinese? are you suggesting one is right/wrong; greater than the other? genuinely trying to understand.

college 'politics' is irrelevant. college classroom setting is based of finding the best seat to (A1) be able to read professors powerpoint, (A2) not sitting behind some tall-fag, and (B) being able to hear professor. college politics are so broad they dont even relate to my question. anyone whose gone to college can attest.

college is very competitive (just like our capitalistic society in the u.s.) and you have to accept that foreigners are going to disregard your cultural norms in order to excel. especially when they're on a student visa and only allowed to be here for x number of time.

your first two paragraphs do not explain why they disallowed a female to sit next to another female sitting next to me. furthermore, why did the male sit on the corner while the female sat one seat in in order to promote this "gender segregation rule?" if you gonna argue its implied and we should understand this then you are mistaken.

also why does islam get to define this womans personal space? is it because "god" said so? why is she allowed to have an empty seat next to her?

it is pretty rude of you to suggest muslim women are granted two seats in a classrom.

If I was you, I would ask if he or she is holding the seat. I would then sit beside that open seat and if 10 minutes have gone by and no one is sitting there, I would tell them that I am sitting in that spot due to it being the better seat regardless of their beliefs.

Oh man, fuck those type of people.

You technically dont have to conform to their religion or rules as they are visitors in YOUR country, not other way around.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just wanted to see talix tie it to islam.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

72357084_2598614950366699_3396983977658023936_n.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  98.58 KB
 Viewed:  5245 Time(s)

72357084_2598614950366699_3396983977658023936_n.jpg

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i respected her wishes by not sitting next to her, let alone touching her. cultural norms are different, i get it. had we been living in new york city she would have adjusted to the closer personal space issue. later on in the class she sat next to other students (in other words, she learned and adjusted). if she didn't learn, im wondering if it has to do with the girl being chinese.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the mudslime shitskin didnt want to be mogged by a beautiful chinese princess
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are you even talking about brolock?

also dustin, idk what you think there is to 'learn'.
there are muslims and muslimahs who have lived here their whole life and apply the hijab to social interactions. there is no need to 'learn' or 'adjust' to anything. you do not have to 'learn' to compromise on your religious or cultural values to be in society -- being in new york or california has no factor in this

ur expectations fit best in the trashcan, throw them out
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

westification is not a bad thing. in fact, its natural for assimilation to occur.
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just throw the backpack of the seat and take the place. As you said, it's a different seat so theres no personal space involved. No need to 'understand' those bearded fucks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: