Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to Make a Table for MvsC2 Naomi on DEmul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flava0ne
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:29 pm    Post subject: Trying to Make a Table for MvsC2 Naomi on DEmul Reply with quote

Having a hard time finding any significant addresses in the game no matter what type of scan I use. Just want to be able to freeze the time and have infinite health and always max power for player 1. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! Very Happy

Edit: 4 Bytes, Float and Double starting scans at Unknown initial value, followed by Increased Value or Decreased Value always ends with a bunch of addresses that pretty much don't do anything when the values are changed or frozen even when trying to setup a pointer.
Flava0ne
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I was able to find the health address for all 3 characters in player 1. I think I also found the power address for player 1 but I'm not able to freeze it nor edit the value at all. Still can't find the address for the time though. Would a game this old use float address by any chance?
Flava0ne
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I found a way to freeze Player 1 Power at Max and totally drain Player 2 Power. I also think I've found the address for the time limit but again, not able to freeze it and inputting different values don't do anything. This is what I get for the address when finding out what accesses it:

But scanning for ECX (002F851E) in hex doesn't turn up any results. Any way I can create a working pointer for this address?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: