Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anti Chik-fil-a protests in Canada
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
the american progressivism is spreading like a cancer. i like how it played out with dave chappelle's latest comedy special.
i havent checked that out yet, but i agree. I think that "liberalism is going to far" is starting to at least become a more common opinion.

there was a thread on 8ch /islam/ about someone who embraced liberal progressivism so hard until the illusion shattered. they found islam and it was immediately satisfying for reasons which should be apparent
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
yeah sticks and stones was great, i loved his chiastic humor. he's a muslim so i enjoy that i can relate to some of his positions more than i can other comedians.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlpgjWst9cE

greatsage wrote:
there was a thread on 8ch /islam/ about someone who embraced liberal progressivism so hard until the illusion shattered. they found islam and it was immediately satisfying for reasons which should be apparent

HackOtaku wrote:
i havent checked that out yet, but i agree. I think that "liberalism is going to far" is starting to at least become a more common opinion.

that should naturally happen as their behavior gains more attention.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
yeah sticks and stones was great, i loved his chiastic humor. he's a muslim so i enjoy that i can relate to some of his positions more than i can other comedians.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlpgjWst9cE

HackOtaku wrote:

almost like the streisand effect
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chapelle also has an asian wife, clearly a man of taste, and one of the best comedians of all time
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:

HackOtaku wrote:

Yeah, the question now that gays can get married is "What's next" for liberals. Seems like they're banking on the trans movement, and I think it's having a hard time really catching on because deep down people know a man can't become a woman.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think science will advance enough within the next 20 years, if it is viable to market and sell, that men could change their chromosomes, all their sex organs, and get enough plastic surgery, to become women

and I think this is something we, as people against the trans movements for ethical and other reasons that arent just homo/transphobia, need to address.

what will you do when your wife is in an accident and the doctor decides to cut off life support a little bit early because shes technically brain dead, just because a tranny with $100,000 wants her uterus for transplant
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Messenger of Allah said:
"Allah curses those men who make themselves resemble women or those women who make themselves resemble men."

Allah says in the Qur'an [30:21]
"And one of His signs is that He created for you mates from among yourselves that you may dwell in tranquility with them,
and He put between you love and compassion;
most surely there are signs for a people who reflect."
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
I think science will advance enough within the next 20 years, if it is viable to market and sell, that men could change their chromosomes, all their sex organs, and get enough plastic surgery, to become women

and I think this is something we, as people against the trans movements for ethical and other reasons that arent just homo/transphobia, need to address.

what will you do when your wife is in an accident and the doctor decides to cut off life support a little bit early because shes technically brain dead, just because a tranny with $100,000 wants her uterus for transplant

That's some scifi horror shit, although I am not sure if chromononal replacement will ever be a thing, especially not in 20 or so years, but who can really predict the future. I think it's enough as a problem as it is, insisting that someone has to believe in a lie to be socially acceptable. For instance, it's required that I address a MtF tranny as she when he's around, and I do that simply because I am polite, but I still know and refer to him as a man in private, which to some is still unacceptable. Basically, it's not enough that you tolerate them, you have to accept their delusion as your reality.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:

That's some scifi horror shit, although I am not sure if chromononal replacement will ever be a thing, especially not in 20 or so years, but who can really predict the future. I think it's enough as a problem as it is, insisting that someone has to believe in a lie to be socially acceptable. For instance, it's required that I address a MtF tranny as she when he's around, and I do that simply because I am polite, but I still know and refer to him as a man in private, which to some is still unacceptable. Basically, it's not enough that you tolerate them, you have to accept their delusion as your reality.

it's haraam to do that so we dont do it. if that separates them from us then that is the beauty of the religion of Allah
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:

kek
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Brolock wrote:

kek

im not sure you're allowed to donate organs in islam when u die. there's a certain burial procedure & honoring the dead body is important. so i'm pretty sure they'd be committing some gross ethical violations to ever accomplish such a thing
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk what you could want me to apologize for except publicly reproaching you for being a bad christian before i did so again privately.
you expect an apology for no good or clear reason -- you even produced a despicable, vile mockery of my Prophet and religion, and have not attempted an apology. the only thing i can think of that offended you was stepping on your pride, and all i was seeking was positive change, not your abuse or offense you responded with.
maybe i was unduly harsh, and could have came in a more kind and considerate way. so i apologise for offending you.

yet, whereas the golden rule of your religion is "treat others as you yourself would love to be treated", you do not apologize for intentionally antagonising, insulting behaviour.
it seems you are either not sincere in your faith, not sincere in wanting an apology, or not sincere in your interactions with others even as exemplifying your faith which you want them to turn to.

apparently, your religion can't teach you to treat others with dignity and compassion-- and when you wrong them, you expect forgiveness without repenting or changing your behaviour whatsoever. in such a case, it's my mistake to think i could teach you where your religion can't.
i forgive you anyways and pray for your improvement and your ignorance to disappear. if there's anything else you want an apology for, make it clear how you want me to make it right.
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ talix not being able to handle that hackotaku does not respond to his messages.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:08 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: