Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facebook is full of snowflakes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
konr wrote:
"ur a dickhead and here's why, again" - is not a proper response.
I repeat, you are a dick head. Go fuck yourself, your opinion is worthless to me you fake dick head.

@Everyone else: Hope everyone's doing okay, I still get the urge to pop in here to check on a few of you here and there and every time it's the same thread of Kyle and Talix having a dribblefight and so I just throw in a few insults here and there, like old times I guess. Brolock was once the weirdest dude here but then grew up and got on with his life while Kyle has remained weird as fuck the entire time and feels like because Brolock has never posted about his life in great detail like he has, that must mean he is a failure in comparison. Super weird shit.

Anyway, hmu if you wanna play some games. Preferrably Dota or Quake or something. Not you Kyle, Shrooms, Dick Head.. others.. you know who you are.

Embarassed
oh no i posted properly what will i ever do?!
Embarassed

ummmm I know ur not alcoholic and u dont like talix.

I still never wanted to be ur friend or LOL play GAMES with u.

u got a shit personality, and overall just someone I wouldnt vibe with (not taking into account ur fucking ugly and I wouldnt want to be associated with u)

so assumptions go only so far HAHAHAHAHAH

holy fucking SHIT what a slam dunk.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys you have to understand, konr is british
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn it's sad when this is the best thing to happen to konr all year
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
konr wrote:
I repeat, you are a dick head. Go fuck yourself, your opinion is worthless to me you fake dick head.

@Everyone else: Hope everyone's doing okay, I still get the urge to pop in here to check on a few of you here and there and every time it's the same thread of Kyle and Talix having a dribblefight and so I just throw in a few insults here and there, like old times I guess. Brolock was once the weirdest dude here but then grew up and got on with his life while Kyle has remained weird as fuck the entire time and feels like because Brolock has never posted about his life in great detail like he has, that must mean he is a failure in comparison. Super weird shit.

Anyway, hmu if you wanna play some games. Preferrably Dota or Quake or something. Not you Kyle, Shrooms, Dick Head.. others.. you know who you are.

Embarassed
Embarassed

u got a shit personality, and overall just someone I wouldnt vibe with (not taking into account ur fucking ugly and I wouldnt want to be associated with u)

Feeling's mutual dumbass I was just telling you where you were wrong. Didn't I specifically say I don't want to play games with you in my post? Why would that mean I'm telling you that you wanted to? My guy have you seen yourself? You look like a midget hairy Shrek and you sound like a drowning child. Get over yourself.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont even try konr, you're not recovering from that. that was one of the most savage slams ive seen in awhile

i owe you dinner shrooms

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recovering from SHROOMS telling someone they have a shit personality and are ugly? Yeah? That's just like if you said it, worthless. Laughing

joyrage.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.69 KB
 Viewed:  3463 Time(s)

joyrage.png

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Recovering from SHROOMS telling someone they have a shit personality and are ugly? Yeah? That's just like if you said it, worthless. Laughing

damn preoccupied with worthlessness. anything else new kid?

i find it telling you are so desperate to address this
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's 2009.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess to your dumb ass R Kelly calling someone a pedophile and a creeper would be a slam dunk too? Glass houses brother, you'd do best to remember that too considering your big bald egg head. You look like that one dude that had an allergic reaction to Dr. Sebi's hair follicle shit lmao

Anyway, I'm out. Anyone I was actually talking to, by all means, hit me up on socials somewhere. Not too hopeful really nowadays though. I've met a few dope people from here irl now and it was good shit every time but the one thing they all had in common is they got the fuck away from you morons as fast as they could Laughing

Peace fellas
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmfao still thinks im gonna read. and he has the nerve to talk about 'you havent moved on'

MY MAN
join us on earth any time. work on getting that 1 month chip though
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konr is a racist because talix is muslim

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Konr is a racist because talix is muslim

idk man. i hope not. i just wanna be his friend. i dont like this back and forth meanness. i really don't know what to offer for peace and reconciliation with him. i dont intend for things to be so negative between him and i.

edit: honestly if it's what u want konr, im really sorry for upsetting you. i hope things can be better between us.
HotHeap
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Ban

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
GhostMane wrote:
konr wrote:

Embarassed
Embarassed

Feeling's mutual dumbass I was just telling you where you were wrong. Didn't I specifically say I don't want to play games with you in my post? Why would that mean I'm telling you that you wanted to? My guy have you seen yourself? You look like a midget hairy Shrek and you sound like a drowning child. Get over yourself.

1. i use my macbook mic so this is known it not good audio

2. lol i know this insult is coming out of nowhere, u cappin

also read the first line carefully, i know english isn't ur first language (i know it is but you autistic)

also writing rap is one of the hottest things ever, so I would know if u still cappin.

you assumed i wanted to play games with you,
what I said was fact..
you as always looking like the bigger hack;
let me take you to school,
to show that you dont rule..
at the end of the day i EASILY spit on this european tool;
looking like the autistic child..
on his tippy toes he unreconciled;
grasping for straws,
i know you cappin so i know the cause,
you lonely attempting others to pause,
their life for your sad miserable faux pas;
no glasses,
looks like konr can't see,
thanking myself when I made you repeating your life for eternity,
no wonder you in hell with me;
gnostic belief.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

and lol, yes other girls have seen me and just want my dick, also they turned on by my robin hood look (what someone said).

i wont continue, hope you dont kill yourself, "my guy" (you a faggot for even typing that, i know ur autistic type)

notice how konr is throwing out there that people should contact him on socials elsewhere, well, im pretty sure 1 person out of all of us is whom he wants contact with, LMFAO, why didn't he ask that person directly. he thinks he is cool by writing that shit, and better yet to support my facts is that he stated that the people he met fucked off from here, so who is he really trying to talk to here?

YOU LONELY NIGGA

WHY YOU STILL HERE? NOboDY GIVES A FUCK.

you have nothing on me, i have this account for like 5 rs posts, and general programming.

i still post on horse excrement because look at the views resulting in from this being a free blog for me.

i know u cant respond to this, so i won't bother reading from this post onward.

have a good day, i don't have anymore power to argue or troll, thats passe.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

every post makes this thread more and more surreal. no wonder cef is broken for me
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also why would i want to play with an angry English wanker

"Oi, fok u m8, yora duum bloody cunt, you fokin yank" (British to california english translation, nobody can actually understand what they are saying, we just give them a benefit of the doubt that they are trying their best)

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: