Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facebook is full of snowflakes
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Modern day book burning because you have dangerous ideas
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

make the slightest post criticising israel and you'll get banned. but blatantly insulting islam or even often christianity with outright lies is never a violation of community standards.

i even had a muslim friend banned for saying it's against our religion to say that homosexuality is okay and that it's not ok to persecute muslims for that opinion because it is a facet of our religion that it is sinful, same for alcoholism. literally giving a religious definition for something was a bannable offense.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree 100%

The moderators on Facebook will eventually destroy the site by making it a safe space for every single gender and sexuality out there known to man. I feel like of I say the slightest wrong thing or even say one word they'll send me to the gulag. 2019 is a fucked time to be on Facebook where no one is able to criticize nor say as they please. Facebook is responsible for the elections too, showing you who you should vote for and banning any others that disagree. I wouldn't doubt AT ALL that the government is spying all over that site buying every persons data. No where is safe to those who want to do and say as they please.

!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:27 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

It's good that way, keeping morons like you and 4chan away from it. Smile
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
I agree 100%

The moderators on Facebook will eventually destroy the site by making it a safe space for every single gender and sexuality out there known to man. I feel like of I say the slightest wrong thing or even say one word they'll send me to the gulag. 2019 is a fucked time to be on Facebook where no one is able to criticize nor say as they please. Facebook is responsible for the elections too, showing you who you should vote for and banning any others that disagree. I wouldn't doubt AT ALL that the government is spying all over that site buying every persons data. No where is safe to those who want to do and say as they please.
They arent destroying the site. People dont give a fuck, they will continue to use it and bend to the facebook guidelines. They are in control.

Why would the government need facebook and need them to give them the data when its already a fact that the government has their own spying capabilities and already records everything that US citizens do on the internet, as well as people outside the US (UK, other countries that comply).

Youre a stupid fuck for continuing to use the site this long. If you stopped using it and so did everyone else, we wouldn't be in this situation where facebook has so much power. You should also have advised friends and family not to use it, but you probably dont care about them and only give a shit now because you were banned and it hurt your feelings.
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
I agree 100%

They arent destroying the site. People dont give a fuck, they will continue to use it and bend to the facebook guidelines. They are in control.

Why would the government need facebook and need them to give them the data when its already a fact that the government has their own spying capabilities and already records everything that US citizens do on the internet, as well as people outside the US (UK, other countries that comply).

Youre a stupid fuck for continuing to use the site this long. If you stopped using it and so did everyone else, we wouldn't be in this situation where facebook has so much power. You should also have advised friends and family not to use it, but you probably dont care about them and only give a shit now because you were banned and it hurt your feelings.

I'm sorry but do you have any idea how impossible that sounds?
It would be the equivalent of getting you retards off of CEF

pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
I agree 100%

Brolock is a social reject introvert pedo wannabe(he's too much of a pussy to actually diddle a kid), and you're expecting some sort of rational response? The dudes an edgelord and thinks very highly of himself, can't you tell by the condescending words lmao.

"Everyone is retarded, I'm so smart and an intellectual pioneer because I read things online" Brolock in every post. Place wouldn't be the same without him

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
I agree 100%

Brolock is a social reject introvert pedo wannabe(he's too much of a pussy to actually diddle a kid), and you're expecting some sort of rational response? The dudes an edgelord and thinks very highly of himself, can't you tell by the condescending words lmao.

"Everyone is retarded, I'm so smart and an intellectual pioneer because I read things online" Brolock in every post. Place wouldn't be the same without him

This I already know, that's why I only responded to a small portion of what he said.
Hope he gets help before he steals IQ from a book and diddles a kid

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
I agree 100%

yo this is so fucked up and we should be beyond attacking each other like this. we've been at it some like 10+ years or whatever and it's never gotten us anywhere. be nice y'all, pls

Mania Guy wrote:
Called a man named Ali a towel head for calling The Beatles trash and got fucking ban hammered for 30 days.

Can't wait to see how strict the site gets in 2020+

there's like a 0% chance that someone who gets banned for what you did will accept that they did something wrong. learn to communicate better and also not be a horrible person, maybe Idea Shocked the outcome would be better. literally, i have an arabic name and wear a kaffiyah, even in my profile picture on facebook. thank god it keeps people like u away && lets me get to show people like my boy ali how good the beatles are.
i think what is saddest is ur hypocrisy is lost on urself. u are the snowflakiest because of how upset, hurt, and offended u got over an objection to your callous and islamophobic&racist behaviour.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
I agree 100%

This I already know, that's why I only responded to a small portion of what he said.
Nice ad hominems guys. Glad you had to resort to that because you are actually social rejects that can't talk to your peers about why facebook is bad nor can you quit it yourself. Ive personally gotten people to stop using facebook. Most people ive talked to at uni in my CS classes dont use facebook either. Why dont you try calling your grandma like a good kid instead of using facebook to upvote her status about 'i hate mondays' and your grandpas 'i liek fishin'.

I didnt know it was so fucking impossible to not use 1 single website. Do you know how pathetic that sounds? Are you really sucking that much jew cock you cant stop using ONE website.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
I agree 100%

Nice ad hominems guys. Glad you had to resort to that because you are actually social rejects that can't talk to your peers about why facebook is bad nor can you quit it yourself. Ive personally gotten people to stop using facebook. Most people ive talked to at uni in my CS classes dont use facebook either. Why dont you try calling your grandma like a good kid instead of using facebook to upvote her status about 'i hate mondays' and your grandpas 'i liek fishin'.

I didnt know it was so fucking impossible to not use 1 single website. Do you know how pathetic that sounds? Are you really sucking that much jew cock you cant stop using ONE website.

“There is no goodness in people who don’t give advice and there is no goodness in people who don’t like to be advised”
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
I agree 100%

yo this is so fucked up and we should be beyond attacking each other like this. we've been at it some like 10+ years or whatever and it's never gotten us anywhere. be nice y'all, pls

Mania Guy wrote:
Called a man named Ali a towel head for calling The Beatles trash and got fucking ban hammered for 30 days.

there's like a 0% chance that someone who gets banned for what you did will accept that they did something wrong. learn to communicate better and also not be a horrible person, maybe :idea: :shock: the outcome would be better. literally, i have an arabic name and wear a kaffiyah, even in my profile picture on facebook. thank god it keeps people like u away && lets me get to show people like my boy ali how good the beatles are.
i think what is saddest is ur hypocrisy is lost on urself. u are the snowflakiest because of how upset, hurt, and offended u got over an objection to your callous and islamophobic&racist behaviour.

The irony in your post L0L

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
I agree 100%

Mania Guy wrote:

there's like a 0% chance that someone who gets banned for what you did will accept that they did something wrong. learn to communicate better and also not be a horrible person, maybe Idea Shocked the outcome would be better. literally, i have an arabic name and wear a kaffiyah, even in my profile picture on facebook. thank god it keeps people like u away && lets me get to show people like my boy ali how good the beatles are.

>calling out reprehensible behaviour is equal to reprehensible behaviour
wow, it's almost like you're proving my point for me

i don't think you know what irony means.
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
I agree 100%

Mania Guy wrote:

there's like a 0% chance that someone who gets banned for what you did will accept that they did something wrong. learn to communicate better and also not be a horrible person, maybe :idea: :shock: the outcome would be better. literally, i have an arabic name and wear a kaffiyah, even in my profile picture on facebook. thank god it keeps people like u away && lets me get to show people like my boy ali how good the beatles are.

Calling someone a towel head is the smallest unharmful thing to say on a social site and to get banned for it solely means the moderators are snowflakes. I can get upset for getting banned because it's fucking sad that you can't say anything ever so slightly offensive. It's like making a joke at a party and everyone all of a sudden getting upset over it because muh feelings. World full of sjw's and white knights. This proves my point.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
I agree 100%

Mania Guy wrote:

Calling someone a towel head is the smallest unharmful thing to say on a social site and to get banned for it solely means the moderators are snowflakes. I can get upset for getting banned because it's fucking sad that you can't say anything ever so slightly offensive. It's like making a joke at a party and everyone all of a sudden getting upset over it because muh feelings. World full of sjw's and white knights. This proves my point.

no, you're just a hatemonger who is upset that he can't spew filthy, empty, bigoted rhetoric that is not only unhelpful, but dangerous. you seriously have a problem and you are only making it very clear that, not only do you think acceptable behaviour is wrong, but that unacceptable behaviour is ideal.
i hope you end up getting therapy or at least do us all a favour and go to jail. you are sick and only serve to corrupt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: