Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Next Scan Failing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrZero2U
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:21 am    Post subject: Next Scan Failing Reply with quote

Greetings,

Am new here, just downloaded and installed Cheat Engine. I tried 6.8.2 and 7. Having problems with both on my Windows 10 PC.

I play Sniper 3D Assassin within Bluestacks emulator and trying to cheat for a few extra diamonds.

Experiencing following problems with v7. When I hit settings in order to set up CE to work with Bluestacks it automatically shuts down every time. I tried different actions within CE prior to going to setting but it shuts down every time regardless. Not once did I manage to access CE settings.

So I downloaded v6.8.2 and with this version I can access setting and set it up for use with Bluestacks. when I run first physical memory scan I normally get 10-12 results. After changing the diamond value in game i try to run next scan but nothing ever happens. I only get an instant ping sound back like I made some king of error. Have not been able to figure out how to make the next scan work.

Appreciate if anybody can assist to tell me what I am doing wrong with either version of CE.
MrZero2U
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Managed to get v7 working by reinstalling it but now having the same issue I before had with v6.8.2.

I changed the following settings with intention for CE to work with bluestacks

Scan Settings - ticked MEM_MAPPED:
    Extra - ticked Read/Write Process Memory

I run CE with exact value scan and get 13 results on the first scan. After playing Sniper 3D and running a new scan with the changed value always getting zero results.
MrViZZion
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think it has to be physically memory unless that's for emus only
MrZero2U
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, yes I am aware and I do chose physical memory. Found a few you tube videos and followed those but nothing from them made a difference. Thinking maybe coz they all are with older versions of CE and the game.
MrViZZion
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. In that case sorry i can't be of much help. Haven't really fiddled with emulators much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: