Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How does CE work with this? Eushully newest game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brontanius
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:07 pm    Post subject: How does CE work with this? Eushully newest game Reply with quote

Got Eush's newest game called fuukan no grasesta(or sealed grasesta) and have been playing it alot. Despite this, Gp in the game has too much importance and too little farming viability and thus i was hoping to turn to cheat engine to solve the issue since there is too much need and too much rng to get decent cash.

This being said, i have no clue what the hell to do as it seems different from pretty much everything i have seen in prior games. Please see attachments below(i am also just a casual that uses tutorials, no programming skills here).

Any wizards here able to figure out what is wrong and how i can cheat gold in this? (If you need any other screenshots/materials, let me know)

5.png
 Description:
Here are the constantly changing nos i was on about.
 Filesize:  485.37 KB
 Viewed:  6643 Time(s)

5.png

4.png
 Description:
I reloaded and tried the all function and i got this garbled mess. I bought and sold items while searching new values and it came to 5 values that were constantly changing and thus no way it could be them.
 Filesize:  848.28 KB
 Viewed:  6644 Time(s)

4.png

3.png
 Description:
First image, I tried the basic 4byte exact value and it came back with 3 results, i thought, hey nice. I then sold an item to bring me to 3835 cash and none of the values changed and so i had to change my thinking.
 Filesize:  881.75 KB
 Viewed:  6644 Time(s)

3.png

FreeER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/shrug just do 4 byte unknown changed/unchanged, maybe increased/decreased first if you want to save some time and take the small risk that they aren't correlated.
Brontanius
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeER wrote:
/shrug just do 4 byte unknown changed/unchanged, maybe increased/decreased first if you want to save some time and take the small risk that they aren't correlated.

Right I took your advice and unfortunately nada.
4 byte unchanged gives image 1
4 byte changed value gives image 2.
4 byte decreased/increased gives image 3.

Honestly no idea how to check if they aren't correlated, I did try taking all addresses given to change them all but that just straight up crashes CE due to the vast amount of them. oh well.

1.png
 Description:
4byte unchanged value gives several thousand entries that are solid and don't constantly change but range between 0-15 and from 6 digit values to 13 digit values.
 Filesize:  422.63 KB
 Viewed:  6613 Time(s)

1.png

2.png
 Description:
4byte changed value gives several thousand entries like unchanged value but now they constantly change.
 Filesize:  432.74 KB

2.png

3.png
 Description:
I used 4byte decreased 3 times buying items worth 200 ea and then increased 3 times selling said items. This is the result.
 Filesize:  414.79 KB

3.png

FreeER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have to use changed/unchanged in combination just like increased/decreased.

When you think the value has changed you scan for changed to get rid of values that haven't, when you think it hasn't you scan for unchanged to weed out the values that have.

Changed/Unchanged tends to take a bit longer because you aren't specifying how the values changed at all so that leaves more unrelated values but you can usually get there in the end.

Inc/Dec is usually a little faster, if you can accurately guess whether it's increasing or decreasing.

Note that if the value is a float you'll probably end up with fairly large 4 byte values that seem entirely unrelated, you can change how CE shows them in the foundlist by right clicking though they'll still be added as 4 byte in the address list you can just change the type again there.

Brontanius
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeER wrote:
you have to use changed/unchanged in combination just like increased/decreased.

When you think the value has changed you scan for changed to get rid of values that haven't, when you think it hasn't you scan for unchanged to weed out the values that have.

Changed/Unchanged tends to take a bit longer because you aren't specifying how the values changed at all so that leaves more unrelated values but you can usually get there in the end.

Inc/Dec is usually a little faster, if you can accurately guess whether it's increasing or decreasing.

Note that if the value is a float you'll probably end up with fairly large 4 byte values that seem entirely unrelated, you can change how CE shows them in the foundlist by right clicking though they'll still be added as 4 byte in the address list you can just change the type again there.

Ill retry the changed/unchanged again and see if there is a difference and ill give float a try. I was however under the impression that float numbers were for numbers to a d point (aka something like 1.023) and not solid numbers though.
FreeER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah float usually has fractional values, but can handle whole numbers as well (better in a way since it can support much larger and smaller values than 4 byte can, it just loses some precision in the process) unless you know from someone else how the game stores the gold there's no way to know that it doesn't store it as a floating point value just because you don't see a fractional portion on the screen (eg. health often doesn't show the fraction on screen but is very commonly stored as one)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: