Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Math vs bible
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
I make my own hours, I'm a consultant for a 5 man company. I write my own paycheck depending on how hard and smart I apply myself. An IT slave has no choice in what they do or their wage. You know nothing about what I do. I also work 3 other jobs, because I'm a hustler not a slave, SF is bleeding money, and I'm gobbling it up.

The rate for my services start at 125/hour, and people pay it day and night.

I'm not bragging. I'm simply stating that I know how to market myself and be successful at it.

But knowing how stupid you are, you'll probably think it as such.

What is your CS degree good for again? I dont even have a degree, but I do have certifications, good enough ones to get me kick ass job offers, where I don't even have to go out and look for work, it comes to me. It's so funny how much you project, you're closer to wage slavery than me, if not an actual wage slave as we speak. You sound self loathing not gonna lie.

you're of the opinion that IT<CS, you're so fucking smart dude and I'm sure you have plenty of logic and reason to justify your reasoning, as well as a structured plan for the rest of your life to never need IT support, because you're so smart and can do it yourself.

Note how I never once imply or service the idea that I am smarter than you, or anyone. I only state how fucking stupid you are for actually having a mindset that you're better than other people.

how do I sound one bit self loathing? lol youre the one saying youre not bragging yet you feel the need to say you know how to "market yourself" and think that it reflects on you as a person. I probably will never need IT support though lol, any cert you have I have covered most of the material in a class, the cert just comes down to memorizing stupid bullshit for specific things. I like how you said

"School programs only teach you how to do something that is directed and very limited in scope,"

when that is exactly what a cert is, dumbass. School programs do the opposite of that, they teach you the most general knowledge so you can pick a field and become an expert, by doing actual work or going into a phd program. your certs become outdated, you have to retake them to be up to date with the knowledge. the base stuff you learn in CS is timeless, it is like math, and regardless of what money I will be making (my future is promising so I am not actually worried) I feel like I am a better and more fulfilled person for getting my CS degree

whats wrong with believing you are better than other people? I dont have a complex, it doesnt affect my mental health negatively, and I actually believe it helps my motivation and my positive outlook on life. I can tell you I am a very happy person, I dont know why its so hard for you to believe me. I dont think you are happy, because you keep posting things over and over trying to prove to us what you are doing in life that should make you complete, happy, fulfilled, zen, whatever words you choose to counteract the absurdity of life, instead of just having fun and talking shit

and for the record i am an ass man
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME I AM THE GREATEST HERE IS EVERYTHING THAT IS GREAT ABOUT ME AND BTW I AM NOT INSECURE ABOUT MYSELF IT IS YOU WHO IS INSECURE FOR POINTING OUT THAT I DO THIS IN EVERY THREAD EVERY DAY AND HAVE FOR YEARS BECAUSE I AM THE GREATEST BUT I WOULD NEVER SAY I'M BETTER THAN YOU BUT I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND MY LIFE IS GREAT AND YOU ARE PATHETIC AND AWFUL AND I LOVE MY LIFE AND HONES-
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:28 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Life update #420

Went to the beach yesterday, was pretty dope, everyone there recognized me and said, "wow isn't your life so much better than that faggot brit online konr?"

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything you type is beyond cringey it's fucking wonderful
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life update #421

Konr is still mad

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have brain damage?
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
School programs only teach you how to do something that is directed and very limited in scope, just like your life perspective.

Actually you can go beyond the scope of your classroom, there is nothing stopping you from getting together with your classmates to work on projects together. What you're saying is true only for HS or under, not for college

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread should be illegal
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
BroIock wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
It doesn't say that, but rather something along the lines of god being able to speed up and slow down his own perception of time at will. 1 real-time day can be percieved by him as 1000 years, while at the same time he can also perceive 1000 real-time years as 1 day. No such thing as 'god days'.

But then how do you pick and choose when to apply the One God day = 1000 Earth years rule. It seems that it's only applied when they want to avoid contradictions. Like this one:

God tells Adam that on the day he eats the fruit of the tree of knowledge, he will die (Gen 2:17). Adam doesn't die after eating the fruit, but instead lives 930 years (Gen 5:5).

So, in this case people will say, but one God day is a thousand Earth years!

In that case, why didn't God just say that "Adam lived for 22 hours 19 minutes and 12 seconds"?

If you're still asking questions about why the bible doesnt make sense, you still dont get it. You're probably going to spend/waste years of your life pondering these types of questions if you take the bible seriously, literally, or even figuratively.
lmao everything you say is like a copy pasta

And everything you say is dull and dry, just like your girls vagina. Maybe you're so angry because you haven't been laid?
I can't explain to you how funny it is to see you type the shit you do and still seem to think you're winning any engagement or looking good in any way lmao. Yeah, my girlfriend of almost 4 years and I don't have sex.. That's likely lmao

It's like you don't understand what a joke is, and assume everything I post is 100% serious, and absolutely directed at your character. If anything, youre the fucking mong who can't figure it out, or what a joke is.

lets assume that this subforum had any actual intellect being transferred through the conversations here, and it's not just incessant trolling to morons who can't figure it out.
When has it ever come from you? the only thing you ever talk about is how mad you are, how stupid other people are, and replying to said other stupid people, with your anger in mind.

You must be a genius. There's no other explanation, the quality of your words extends to this.
i told you your jokes arent very good dude thats why he didnt get it. in fact, even after youre saying its a joke i dont get it. but yeah it must be because we cant understand your superior joke intellect

I never said I/it was superior. I never claimed to be the funniest man alive, I'd accept that I'm not funny, if it were true though. I make people laugh and smile all day, especially the girls I get to do work with. I know what I'm saying to genuine people is funny, that doesnt mean I think im better than ANYONE. You're the one who thinks you're superior. Get your shit straight retard. No one knows how to read on here its astounding, or they can pretend that they are retarded, for God knows what reason. So either you understand the joke, and try to be an asshole for the sake of being an asshole(what else is there to expect in RS) OR you're pretending to be retarded.

Either way you still look like a giant gaping asshole. Everything you post is exactly that, attacks of illegitimate nature other than you dont like me. Get over it faggot. Might as well just post something everyday, and get you to whine and complain.

If you want to figure out your problem guy, check out layer 8 osi model solutions

nice joke bro
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Life update #420

Went to the beach yesterday, was pretty dope, everyone there recognized me and said, "wow isn't your life so much better than that faggot brit online konr?"

lol'd

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
Why does brolock think he is smart for doing CS in like past 4 years and why does gannok think anyone would read all his text?

Next time on cheatengine forums we will see

??

this is a subtle nod to the fact that ghostmane subconsciously perceives brolock as smart

kek'd and check'd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: