Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Religion logic
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islam vs Atheism || Oxford University Debate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n-zYRZy5NQ

--------

Islamophobe: "I am a freedom fighter willing to risk everything to take down the evils threatening civilization! I am a courageous citizen worthy of your adulation and respect! The Internet and its denizens will be the downfall of Islam!"

Me: "Yes, I'm sure anonymous, socially and intellectually impotent individuals, compensating for their real-life irrelevance by harassing Muslims all day, are the 'downfall of Islam'; a civilization that has lasted 1400 years. You, the brave pseudonym with a fake picture shall obliterate a religion of nearly 2 billion people through your vulgar comments.
A religion that literally turned desert Bedouin into kings capable of conquering the two most powerful empires in history within decades, is going to come to an end by the efforts of Mr. 'IHateIslam1233' and his friends who frequent a secret Facebook group dedicated to sharing memes about goats and burqas. You, who has written nothing worthy of academic consideration nor will ever be remembered in the annuls of intellectual history, will defeat some of the greatest minds in philosophy, such as Imam Ghazali, Ibn Rushd, Ibn Hazm, etc.
You, who is too scared to reveal his identity because he's managed to convince himself that Muslims will kill him while he's working at his 9-5 retail job, is going to save the world from terrorists and extremists.
You, the great fighter for freedom, who has literally done nothing with his life worthy of discussion, is going to usher in a new age without Islam. You sir -- I salute you."

Islamophobe: "#%$@" #PleaseReflect

------

1) Human beings cannot produce anything greater in quality nor efficiency than the universe.

2) Atheists believe that it is more likely the case than not that the universe came into existence through a lack of intelligence.

(C) Therefore, atheists believe lacking intelligence is superior to actually having intelligence, despite claims to the contrary. #PleaseReflect

------

Atheist: "I'm super intelligent!"

Me: "Surprising, considering you believe your existence the product of a lack thereof."

Atheist: "@#%$!" #PleaseReflect

------

Me: "I just finished writing a 40 page academic paper full of evidence, philosophical argument, and nearly 100 footnotes -- all just to address your concerns and criticism. I've literally taken months to construct this just to relieve your doubts and facilitate intellectual discourse."

Ex-Muslim/Islamophobe: "That's too long for me to read so I'm just going to ignore 98% of what you've written, nit pick one sentence in the paper, make it out to be the entire argument, then say 'mental gymnastics'. Haha, stoopid Moslem."

#PleaseReflect #HappensEveryTime

------

Atheist: "I don't believe in man made myths, fairy tales, or any host of non-evidence based ideas! I'm a rational person, unlike you stupid believers in God!"

Me: "Human rights."

Atheist: "#@%$" #PleaseReflect

------

Atheist: "I don't need a man made myth to give me purpose. I make my own purpose!"

Me: "Should I point out the contradiction or do you make up your own logic as well?"

Atheist: "@#&$!" #PleaseReflect
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Human beings cannot produce anything greater in quality nor efficiency than the universe.

Imagine typing this out and thinking you're making some profound point lol.

Quote:

2) Atheists believe that it is more likely the case than not that the universe came into existence through a lack of intelligence.

(C) Therefore, atheists believe lacking intelligence is superior to actually having intelligence, despite claims to the contrary. #PleaseReflect

Absolute horseshit, you're getting fucking stupid about your religion lately, and it's pretty clear that you just believe so you can feel better than the "nonbelievers" and think you're "smarter" than them.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Atheist: "I don't need a man made myth to give me purpose. I make my own purpose!"

Me: "Should I point out the contradiction or do you make up your own logic as well?"

Atheist: "@#&$!" #PleaseReflect

this is only if youre an existentialist. absurdists and nihilists do not believe this. it is a good point though, and is brought up by a few philosophers
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omnipotence paradox
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Quote:
Human beings cannot produce anything greater in quality nor efficiency than the universe.

Imagine typing this out and thinking you're making some profound point lol.
Imagine him typing this: who has literally done nothing with his life worthy of discussion while all he does is try to convince people on islam, in CEF random spam, lol

@Talix typing 'human rights', ehhhhhhh
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
omnipotence paradox

Yes, exactly, we're CE users. We should think of this with a logic based mentality.

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
HotHeap
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humans can simulate a universe. In the distant future i bet you we can create a digitial universe which would replicate ours
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Session 1: Introduction to Atheism (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyAVl7RsEOs)

Session 2: The Rise and History of Contemporary Atheist Thought (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEzMdCn0Ims)

Session 3: Refuting Atheist Arguments (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZkv38vd7bw)

Session 4: Common Arguments Against Islam (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVehdVlLdBI)

Session 5: Atheist Psychology and How to Debate (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDaCqipcwM)

Session 6: Introduction to Logical Fallacies (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS7h9SKKtVc)

Dear Atheists,

If the most important aspects of your existence, those things which you would give your own lives to protect (e.g. human rights, values, morality, freedom, 'reality', etc.), are not subject to scientific reasoning to be rationally believed, then do not expect theists to take you seriously when you ask for scientific evidence for God's existence.

It's as simple as that. Myths do not suddenly become more palatable just because you believe in them nor does everything require your narrow comprehension of 'evidence' to be rationally justifiable.

And no, composites like small people with wings (fairies), flying horses with horns (unicorns) and fat men delivering presents (Santa Clause) are not equal to the concept of God. These are apparently observable realities that can and should be subject to science. God is not something people believe in because they magically saw Him one day or combined together a bunch of other physical realities just to make a popular children's story. Shouting out these memes does not make you look intelligent nor does it give people any confidence in your intellectual acumen.

The supernatural is very much a reality to the majority of the world -- a sane, rational inference from the complex workings of the human mind. It is not something arbitrarily or even voluntarily believed. God, in many ways, is what the mind wants us to believe in the same way that it wants you to believe there is such a thing as morality, or that there's purpose in life, or that there are such things as values, etc.

The casual dismissal of this existential experience is but the musings of those who have yet to truly grow up past fairies, unicorns, and Santa Clause -- because only a juvenile mentality would put God in the same category.

The idea that time and an infinite number of possibilities is all that differentiates a product of intelligence from that made by mere happenstance, is ultimately an insult to intelligence and the creativity of the human spirit.

No, Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, et. al. -- a Shakespeare play cannot be produced by non-rational/non-thinking forces working together "just long enough". To even suggest that the intentional creativity and communication of intelligent beings can be replicated by forces lacking such qualities, given time, completely undermines what it means to be 'intelligent' or 'creative'.

It suggests that intelligence and creativity are mere ruses. They are merely faster performing traits. They are not special in any other way and should be denied any real meaning. In fact, this very post, with all its context in its specified language, grammar, syntax, and intended audience, is ultimately considered equivalent to infinitely imagined generations of non-intentional, non-goal-oriented, non-thinking forces of nature; like the mere blowing of wind.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to put rationality and intelligence in the same box as meaningless chaos just so you can push your silly agenda. If your arguments are this desperate to counter belief in God, then there's a major problem here.

Theists see design and intelligence everywhere because they see something greater than themselves at work in the universe -- a complexity and efficiency that man is incapable of mimicking. Those of us who say "this is designed by a Higher Power" are advocating for the rational and putting it on the pedestal where it belongs. We are not confining rationality to merely ourselves and dismissing the wonders of the universe as something alien to our experiences and perspective. We are not sidelining the essential feature of our own existence -- the only means by which we can even understand the universe to begin with.

Atheists do. And this calls into question just how much stock they put into rationality at all.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont believe that human rights, morality, values, freedom, etc are innate, they only exist because we have created them as a society. as for reality, it only exists in so much as you can perceive it, its very difficult to argue for an objective reality.

most atheists havent done their reading, they think somehow they can deduce everything themselves despite there being a few thousand years of philosophy they need to catch up with. ill say that most religious people do seem more well read, and they are frequently taught how to argue because its how they convert people. i think its disingenuous to do this because youre taking advantage of stupid people for your own gain. from your perspective it may not seem like your own gain, but as an outsider looking in it definitely looks like youre taking advantage of the uneducated. imagine if schools could give people multiple books to read from, including religious texts and secondary religious texts, so that people could become more educated and choose their own path: people would be more knowledgeable overall and religious people would get less of a bad rep
shitposter
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Talix, I am actively encouraging and supporting "genocide" by the hands of the US towards Mexicans because I don't believe what's happening at the US-Mexico border is genocide

To say something is "not genocide" when he thinks it is makes you a nazi supporter btw.

genuine message to Talix: You went a little crazy dude after you did too much 2c-p that time. Your religion is just you trying to feel special and unique but you're actually really boring. I'm glad you deleted me on steam because now I don't have to put up with 20 million paragraphs on why Allah is so great, our conversations never had any substance.

alhamdulillah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: