Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how's life for the rest of you?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I haven't checked CEF in years, and just randomly thought about it on a shitty Sunday night. Crazy to see so many familiar faces still around. I don't know if you remember, but Cryoma, you made a signature for me back in the day. It's probably still on my old computer somewhere, but I don't know if I can find it anymore.

As for me, I graduated from university in 2017 and just dicked around for a year and half. Finally got my shit together and grinded for interviews ended up moving to Tokyo for work on January 1st. Life is strange, I never expected to end up here. It was always cali or bust for me. But hell, it's been fun so far, but I definitely need to study Japanese to get the most out of it. If any of you guys are ever in Tokyo, shoot me message and I'll buy you a beer! Have a good one boys.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcaneKnite wrote:
Wow, I haven't checked CEF in years, and just randomly thought about it on a shitty Sunday night. Crazy to see so many familiar faces still around. I don't know if you remember, but Cryoma, you made a signature for me back in the day. It's probably still on my old computer somewhere, but I don't know if I can find it anymore.

As for me, I graduated from university in 2017 and just dicked around for a year and half. Finally got my shit together and grinded for interviews ended up moving to Tokyo for work on January 1st. Life is strange, I never expected to end up here. It was always cali or bust for me. But hell, it's been fun so far, but I definitely need to study Japanese to get the most out of it. If any of you guys are ever in Tokyo, shoot me message and I'll buy you a beer! Have a good one boys.

I was just there with my wife. Shes from Machida, but we went all over. What part are you staying in

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Sephiron
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how every few years we all just hivemind into RS just to check up on each other and then disappear again for 2-3 years.

ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
ArcaneKnite wrote:

I was just there with my wife. Shes from Machida, but we went all over. What part are you staying in

Setagaya ward. But really, I'm right in the middle of Setagaya, Shibuya, Suginami and Nakano. I guess if you took the Odakyu line into the city, you might have gone past Shimokitazawa. I live maybe 15 minutes by walk from there.

Sorry I missed you this time bud, but I'm guessing you'll be back eventually because of your wife.
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiron wrote:
I like how every few years we all just hivemind into RS just to check up on each other and then disappear again for 2-3 years.

Some never come back

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i gotta show up for the reunion even if im a lil late. life is pretty plain but under control. i go to school, i study, i watch random youtube videos and i play moople. no interest in social life. i enjoy my peace and quiet.
condamor
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

life's okay. i'm just trying to get to 10 posts to see if i upgrade from being a prole then.
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Content with life's content as a wise man once said.
Majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah its ok i think

1536195723170.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  198.05 KB
 Viewed:  3089 Time(s)

1536195723170.png

kosmas
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jumping between neetdom and random jobs every couple of months

right now I make drinks and desserts at a steakhouse, it's pretty chill and it gets me out of the house but I'm trying to get my ass motivated and get some compsci certificates

nice to see some familiar places here a decade later, always think back to this place and it's fun to catch up, hope ur all doing ok

pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just starting up a new media label/publisher. Gonna be making all kinds of M/Vs and short films/videos soon.

I got a galaxy S10+ the other day, and its fucking amazing.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Innovation
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got a job as a banker in nyc

still depressed, god bless
trebor
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: how's life for the rest of you? Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
I just filed for my second degree, been working a retail job which is inherently shitty but at least it's one of the best retail places around, thinking of taking over in upper management after I graduate and have more time. Hopefully I can pay off my debt, get a nice car, save some money, move somewhere actually affordable (seriously fuck california and this bubble 2.0). If I had the money I'd go for a phd or something but they don't really give scholarships for that, just program funding if you've got some brilliant project idea, which I don't. Between work and school I'm always commuting (about 3 hrs a day) or working/studying so my social/love life has been pretty dry, but not entirely barren, so it could be worse. Instead of blowing wads on alcy and drugs I put my spare cash towards my nerdy hobbies so hopefully I can make a youtube channel about my random projects or something.
I finally kicked dota 2 after a few thousand hours due to shitty updates, put all my time into csgo instead, but the cheating issue has made the game unplayable so I'm focusing more on ps4/switch games instead. BOTW and mario odyssey really bring tears to my eyes with childhood nostalgia, sad that only nintendo makes magic like that anymore. On the other hand ps4 has those splendid and more mature singleplayer narratives like TLOU and uncharted. Oh yeah and I'm playing through the ace attorney games on 3ds (hacked cfw).
I'm still toying around with music production but I've been more on a remix/mashup kick lately than original stuff, though I've been keeping ideas for bars in a little notebook for when I finally get around to it.
Basically just trying to stay sane in a world that's flinging itself headfirst into chaos, really wish more people would appreciate the simplicity of the good old days and go back to bbs/forums and IRC instead of syndicating and commercializing every single online interaction. Instead we've got subreddits (which don't respect free speech and are frequently deleted), discord (headed the same direction now that they're banning anything 4chan related and disallowing words and phrases they don't like), the facebook conglomerate linking all your online accounts together for absolute surveillance, everyone relying on AWS and the like instead of self hosting... World's goin to shit fast I tell you what.
Sorry if I sound like a salty old man, I just feel like everyone is ironically homogenizing in the name of diversity. I spoke in defense of social darwinism one time since it came up in casual discussion among a group of maybe 20 people... HUGE mistake, literally no one was capable considering an objective perspective and I got flamed to shit.
I’m on house arrest and don’t use my degree. I also work retail. ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: how's life for the rest of you? Reply with quote

trebor wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
I just filed for my second degree, been working a retail job which is inherently shitty but at least it's one of the best retail places around, thinking of taking over in upper management after I graduate and have more time. Hopefully I can pay off my debt, get a nice car, save some money, move somewhere actually affordable (seriously fuck california and this bubble 2.0). If I had the money I'd go for a phd or something but they don't really give scholarships for that, just program funding if you've got some brilliant project idea, which I don't. Between work and school I'm always commuting (about 3 hrs a day) or working/studying so my social/love life has been pretty dry, but not entirely barren, so it could be worse. Instead of blowing wads on alcy and drugs I put my spare cash towards my nerdy hobbies so hopefully I can make a youtube channel about my random projects or something.
I finally kicked dota 2 after a few thousand hours due to shitty updates, put all my time into csgo instead, but the cheating issue has made the game unplayable so I'm focusing more on ps4/switch games instead. BOTW and mario odyssey really bring tears to my eyes with childhood nostalgia, sad that only nintendo makes magic like that anymore. On the other hand ps4 has those splendid and more mature singleplayer narratives like TLOU and uncharted. Oh yeah and I'm playing through the ace attorney games on 3ds (hacked cfw).
I'm still toying around with music production but I've been more on a remix/mashup kick lately than original stuff, though I've been keeping ideas for bars in a little notebook for when I finally get around to it.
Basically just trying to stay sane in a world that's flinging itself headfirst into chaos, really wish more people would appreciate the simplicity of the good old days and go back to bbs/forums and IRC instead of syndicating and commercializing every single online interaction. Instead we've got subreddits (which don't respect free speech and are frequently deleted), discord (headed the same direction now that they're banning anything 4chan related and disallowing words and phrases they don't like), the facebook conglomerate linking all your online accounts together for absolute surveillance, everyone relying on AWS and the like instead of self hosting... World's goin to shit fast I tell you what.
Sorry if I sound like a salty old man, I just feel like everyone is ironically homogenizing in the name of diversity. I spoke in defense of social darwinism one time since it came up in casual discussion among a group of maybe 20 people... HUGE mistake, literally no one was capable considering an objective perspective and I got flamed to shit.
I’m on house arrest and don’t use my degree. I also work retail. ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Aw sikk. You rule.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: