Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Religion logic
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject: Religion logic Reply with quote

In the bible, all things are possible with god. Therefore, according to the bible, it is possible that god does not exist.

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
HotHeap
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Ban

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bible literally states god exists.

Like shrooms said.

Question why you are living.

Not because of your birth; not because of the big bang, not because of the micro organisms that make you up, not because of the air you breath.

When you stripe everything away and question WHY you are living, the answer to the meaning of life is GOD
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostMane wrote:
The bible literally states god exists.

Like shrooms said.

Question why you are living.

Not because of your birth; not because of the big bang, not because of the micro organisms that make you up, not because of the air you breath.

When you stripe everything away and question WHY you are living, the answer to the meaning of life is GOD

well-first-of-all-through-god-all-things-are-possible-38186982.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  97 KB
 Viewed:  3729 Time(s)

well-first-of-all-through-god-all-things-are-possible-38186982.png

Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine being Kyle and not realising this guy constantly mentioning Shrooms and talking like Shrooms is just Shrooms.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Imagine being Kyle and not realising this guy constantly mentioning Shrooms and talking like Shrooms is just Shrooms.

Imagine being so mad all the time that you have to talk about someone else to try and bring the attention off your anger. Also you seem to love talking about me and giving me attention. Is it a love to hate situation or something?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

Imagine being so mad all the time that you have to talk about someone else to try and bring the attention off your anger. Also you seem to love talking about me and giving me attention. Is it a love to hate situation or something?
i love talking to you and giving you attention so you post more stupid shit and i can laugh at you
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

i love talking to you and giving you attention so you post more stupid shit and i can laugh at you

"I love pretending to be of higher intellect, because I am sophisticated, educated, and of higher class"

When are you going to get out of your fap cave and actually do something, or are you going to continue to to take pictures of food and post it on Instagram, masturbate to Asian women, and think you're special or original? You're not smart. Do you even have a job that isn't retail or food service, because I doubt you have the skills for anything but that. You're pretty basic. I can understand what it's like to think you're smarter than people, but talking to you is like arguing with a child, there is no point and if I say something that your brain cant handle, you can just say lmao ur dumb, and think that you've won the argument.

How retarded do you have to be, to think that your lifestyle is attractive to any woman lmao, plus you look like you got microwaved as a baby.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol youre making so many assumptions just because I dont post what I do to the internet. why do you feel the need to justify yourself so hardcore to other people that youre happy and so cool instead of just being able to enjoy life? everything you said right there is totally wrong (although i do fap to asian women, but who doesnt), and its funny that at the same time you've never posted anything to prove youre smart in any way. continue to be an IT slave and get a music degree lmao
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
lol youre making so many assumptions just because I dont post what I do to the internet. why do you feel the need to justify yourself so hardcore to other people that youre happy and so cool instead of just being able to enjoy life? everything you said right there is totally wrong (although i do fap to asian women, but who doesnt), and its funny that at the same time you've never posted anything to prove youre smart in any way. continue to be an IT slave and get a music degree lmao

"Music degree"

you don't even know what you're talking about. Sound engineering applies to everything in media, as well as IT and tech, not just in music. Shows how little you know, and how much you pretend to know. It's like you can't see life beyond your perspective, and it shows with everything you say.

I don't pretend to know things. Either I know them or I don't and I'm not afraid to admit it when I don't. Your ego is too big to realize when you have made a statement so retarded, that it should affect your conversation and what you should mention going forward, but no. you continue to type verbal diahhrea.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh sorry i just didnt care enough to remember what degree you were actually getting. didnt you switch though? i remember you going for something else before you were doing that and the IT stuff.

oops maybe I shouldnt post that because its too meaningful and I admitted fault which is impossible for me to do according to you, you who are so flawless that has never posted anything that is able to be critiqued because you always admit fault
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

lmao yeah bro i'm fucking fuming, you got me!
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Religion logic Reply with quote

BroIock wrote:
In the bible, all things are possible with god. Therefore, according to the bible, it is possible that god does not exist.
if god does not exist, the entire foundation of the bible is wrong, including the rule that everything is possible. So no, according to the bible it is not possible that god does not exist.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Religion logic Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
BroIock wrote:
if god does not exist, the entire foundation of the bible is wrong, including the rule that everything is possible. So no, according to the bible it is not possible that god does not exist.

That's a good one, but the post was under the premise "according to the bible", and the point of the thread was to show religion logic, not to prove religion logic as sound informal logic.

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: