Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Pansexuals" piss me off
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
bc the fact that you had a genuine chance to explore islam legitimately will be sufficient witness against you on the day of Judgment, and bc idc if you believe in it ?

Retarded, but good luck.

Quote:
im sorry you have no idea how to understand the beliefs of basically 1 in 5 people, but guess what: not everyone is like you. ain't that amazing Smile

Never said everyone is like me nor needed to be, double retard.

Quote:
my point was that i just don't understand why you're discussing this here. is it venting, or what? i'm just trying to understand exactly what you're saying bud. you don't have to get so personal or upset over that.
were u just saying it to be heard by no one caring & me caring is ruining that? or what

like obviously u dont have to answer to me and im fine with u discussing whatever here, reason or not. im just kinda not understanding the point of this particular discussion

I'm not upset. Someone dug up this thread from 2 years ago and asked for clarification as to whether or not I liked them because they were pansexual (and they've yet to reply) everything else since then has been me replying to others on the topic, not like I'm particularly invested in it. I posted it because I think "pansexuals" are just holier-than-thou bisexuals. It's just a shitpost, there's no real point. I don't mind discussing it if people have different views on the issue though.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Quote:
bc the fact that you had a genuine chance to explore islam legitimately will be sufficient witness against you on the day of Judgment, and bc idc if you believe in it ?

Retard.

Quote:
im sorry you have no idea how to understand the beliefs of basically 1 in 5 people, but guess what: not everyone is like you. ain't that amazing Smile

Never said everyone is like me nor needed to be, double retard.

Quote:
my point was that i just don't understand why you're discussing this here. is it venting, or what? i'm just trying to understand exactly what you're saying bud. you don't have to get so personal or upset over that.
were u just saying it to be heard by no one caring & me caring is ruining that? or what

like obviously u dont have to answer to me and im fine with u discussing whatever here, reason or not. im just kinda not understanding the point of this particular discussion

I'm not upset. Someone dug up this thread from 2 years ago and asked for clarification as to whether or not I liked them because they were pansexual (and they've yet to reply) everything else since then has been me replying to others on the topic, not like I'm particularly invested in it. I posted it because I think "pansexuals" are just holier-than-thou bisexuals. It's just a shitpost, there's no real point. I don't mind discussing it if people have different views on the issue though.

never said u said it. i said it bc u needed to hear it, since u obviously don't understand it

& oh ok. ty
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
why are we discussing this
does anyone actually see something coming from this? I’m starting to worry about you guys
the same could be said for many philosophical discussions. I think that argument and discussion like this is a work out for the brain, and it hits a specific "muscle" if you will to discuss linguistics and society. I think its interesting because I just finished up an AI class and Im thinking if we gave artificial intelligence the concept of sex, but not the concept of gender, if it could derive the same conclusions if we asked it questions for example.

Quote:
just because animals cant define their gender doesnt mean they dont have it you dumb fuck

can you defend your stance? I think that since they dont have a society to define their roles that they dont have gender, and like I said all of their reproductive showing off will be physically based, not superficial like clothing or speech. but some animals do have clothing, speech, or other external things so that they do have an actual "society" , in which case I stated they would have gender
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Quote:
just because animals cant define their gender doesnt mean they dont have it you dumb fuck

can you defend your stance? I think that since they dont have a society to define their roles that they dont have gender, and like I said all of their reproductive showing off will be physically based, not superficial like clothing or speech. but some animals do have clothing, speech, or other external things so that they do have an actual "society" , in which case I stated they would have gender
Did you really expect him to know anything animal-related when his signature is a cheesy imam quote 'It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.' even though Islam claims to treat all life equal and as it was his own life?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
Brolock wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Quote:

Did you really expect him to know anything animal-related when his signature is a cheesy imam quote 'It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.' even though Islam claims to treat all life equal and as it was his own life?

can u read at all ?
that conversation does not involve me whatsoever.

what also does not involve u is what u have to say about islam, or my signature.

islam declares a complete equality among all mankind, regardless of one’s faith, skin color, language, gender or ethnic background

the whole universe is dominion of almighty Allah and all the people are His creatures. Everyone is born equal and will die equal. He will judge every person on the basis of merits and deeds.

in islam, we judge based on what is apparent. there is no "we dont judge each other".
the lion is silent, yet feared. the dog barks constantly and is despised.

i am sorry you think that there is an incompatibility here, when there is really just your own inability.

u want equality spelled out for u? then i give an answer to whomever, but as a lion it does not befit me to answer the dogs. my silence is indeed an answer, as well.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:29 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
To0k wrote:
Brolock wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Quote:

can u read at all ?

what also does not involve u is what u have to say about islam, or my signature.

islam declares a complete equality among all mankind, regardless of one’s faith, skin color, language, gender or ethnic background
It actually declares equality among all 'souls', not just mankind. Do you even know your own religion? Because I don't think you do.

Quote:
the whole universe is dominion of almighty Allah and all the people are His creatures. Everyone is born equal and will die equal. He will judge every person on the basis of merits and deeds.

in islam, we judge based on what is apparent. there is no "we dont judge each other".

What the fuck are you talking about? Muslims aren't silent at all, every islamic country is at war, they shout their hate towards Israel and the west daily. They don't only hate hate everyone in the west, they hate each other too. Because everyone has a different opinion on what ' true islam ' is like. You are right about one thing, muslims are being feared. Feared because there's always a chance a one of them would blow himself up in the name of your god. (which doesn't exist btw)

Quote:
i am sorry you think that there is an incompatibility here, when there is really just your own inability.

u want equality spelled out for u? then i give an answer to whomever, but as a lion it does not befit me to answer the dogs. my silence is indeed an answer, as well.
If this is the way of you being silent, then you sure are doing one hell of a job, lol.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
greatsage wrote:
To0k wrote:
Brolock wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Quote:

can u read at all ?

It actually declares equality among all 'souls', not just mankind. Do you even know your own religion? Because I don't think you do.

Quote:

What the fuck are you talking about? Muslims aren't silent at all, every islamic country is at war, they shout their hate towards Israel and the west daily. They don't only hate hate everyone in the west, they hate each other too. Because everyone has a different opinion on what ' true islam ' is like. You are right about one thing, muslims are being feared. Feared because there's always a chance a one of them would blow himself up in the name of your god. (which doesn't exist btw)

Quote:

If this is the way of you being silent, then you sure are doing one hell of a job, lol.

Of course I know my own religion. I was talking about this literally yesterday. But it wasn’t really relevant to the quote because it isn’t meant to be taken literal; we are dealing only with people here.

“Muslims hate each other” studies show Muslims have the strongest sense of community and communal&social bonds. It’s like ur trying to be wrong:
https://www.islam21c.com/news-views/study-confirms-muslims-have-the-highest-life-satisfaction/
Muslims were found to feel the greatest sense of oneness, leading to a greater sense of well-being.
https://stepfeed.com/muslims-are-the-most-satisfied-with-their-lives-according-to-new-study-5626

“Muslims hate everyone in the west” that’s why they’re the happiest denomination in the west, huh... keep barking
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
https://www.pewforum.org/essay/muslims-in-america-immigrants-and-those-born-in-u-s-see-life-differently-in-many-ways/
Never said I was being silent to you. But if you wanna call yourself a dog, then by all means.

Last edited by mdthr on Fri May 17, 2019 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happiest denomination in the west, culprits of 90% of all terrorist attacks in the west. Yeah that's what true happiness looks like.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
Happiest denomination in the west, culprits of 90% of all terrorist attacks in the west. Yeah that's what true happiness looks like.

greatsage wrote:
It’s like ur trying to be wrong

yeah im done here, thanks for making it easy for me
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were always easy, Talix. I was actually going to read those links you posted, clicked on the first like and saw 'Posted by Hamza Saleem', so yeah obviously he would say that about his own kind, lol.
And yeah, those graphs mean nothing, youre kinda forgetting about Europe:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe

You can try all you want, you will always be wrong.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
You were always easy, Talix. I was actually going to read those links you posted, clicked on the first like and saw 'Posted by Hamza Saleem', so yeah obviously he would say that about his own kind, lol.
And yeah, those graphs mean nothing

no, they're definitive proof that you are wrong.

as for the bold, you're a moron; it is from a study from a German university.
bye felicia
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>completely ignoring the massive wikipedia islamic terrorist list.

okay
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no Muslim terrorists and they are quiet and peaceful alway, if you're delusional enough.

Teach me your ways talix

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
There are no Muslim terrorists and they are quiet and peaceful alway, if you're delusional enough.

Teach me your ways talix

It's easy, any time a terrorist attack happens carried out by muslims, use the no true scotsman fallacy. Then you'll discover that it's not the fault of the tenants of Islam, but instead just some poor misinformed souls.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: