Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


"Pansexuals" piss me off
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Islam is inconsistent with science and Western values. There's a reason every Islamic country is a shithole. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.


idiot confirmed. your country is already gonna be an islamic country before your life expectancy. get ready


Keep telling yourself that, it doesn't matter to me what fairy tale stories you believe.


christianity is dying, islam is the fastest growing religion. statistics aren't fairy tales.

ik it doesn't matter to you what i believe. you're gonna be an ignorant and bitter child regardless.
Atheism is growing faster than Islam in the US, but again, facts don't matter to you. Like a proud Muslim, you'll reject reality for faith. Nothing I can say can ever change, so I see no reason to bother.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Islam is inconsistent with science and Western values. There's a reason every Islamic country is a shithole. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.


idiot confirmed. your country is already gonna be an islamic country before your life expectancy. get ready


Keep telling yourself that, it doesn't matter to me what fairy tale stories you believe.


christianity is dying, islam is the fastest growing religion. statistics aren't fairy tales.

ik it doesn't matter to you what i believe. you're gonna be an ignorant and bitter child regardless.
Atheism is growing faster than Islam in the US, but again, facts don't matter to you. Like a proud Muslim, you'll reject reality for faith. Nothing I can say can ever change, so I see no reason to bother.


"la ilaha" is already most of the shahadah; "la ilaha ill'Allah", teaching them the ill'Allah is easy.
Atheists are typically the ones i've seen reverting to Islam in secular societies because Qur'an is scientifically correct, among many other reasons. intelligence typically leads to atheism in secular societies especially christian majority, and rational objective thought easily concludes that the Qur'an is the truth. this is why i have better experiences sharing islam and calling to islam with atheists than i ever have christians.
literally one of the most celebrated biographies of Muhammad, peace be upon him, is from an ex-atheist
Embarassed Rolling Eyes Laughing
you can literally find muslim imageboard topics on how people graduated from atheism to islam. entire articles. lectures too. abdur raheem green gives one and that was one of the first i watched

a muslim can never reject reality. sorry you are so ignorant and misinformed. i know you're used to rejecting reality so much, as demonstrated, but please keep up

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068


Last edited by greatsage on Sat May 11, 2019 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Islam is inconsistent with science and Western values. There's a reason every Islamic country is a shithole. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.


idiot confirmed. your country is already gonna be an islamic country before your life expectancy. get ready


Keep telling yourself that, it doesn't matter to me what fairy tale stories you believe.


christianity is dying, islam is the fastest growing religion. statistics aren't fairy tales.

ik it doesn't matter to you what i believe. you're gonna be an ignorant and bitter child regardless.
Atheism is growing faster than Islam in the US, but again, facts don't matter to you. Like a proud Muslim, you'll reject reality for faith. Nothing I can say can ever change, so I see no reason to bother.


"la ilaha" is already most of the shahadah; "la ilaha ill'Allah", teaching them the ill'Allah is easy.
Atheists are typically the ones i've seen reverting to Islam in secular societies because Qur'an is scientifically correct, among many other reasons. intelligence typically leads to atheism in secular societies especially christian majority, and rational objective thought easily concludes that the Qur'an is the truth. this is why i have better experiences sharing islam and calling to islam with atheists than i ever have christians.
literally one of the most genuine biographies of Muhammad, peace be upon him, is from an ex-atheist
Embarassed Rolling Eyes Laughing
you can literally find muslim imageboard topics on how people graduated from atheism to islam. entire articles.

a muslim can never reject reality. sorry you are so ignorant and misinformed. i know you're used to rejecting reality so much, as demonstrated, but please keep up



Again, whatever delusions you care to believe in, you go right ahead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Islam is inconsistent with science and Western values. There's a reason every Islamic country is a shithole. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.


idiot confirmed. your country is already gonna be an islamic country before your life expectancy. get ready


Keep telling yourself that, it doesn't matter to me what fairy tale stories you believe.


christianity is dying, islam is the fastest growing religion. statistics aren't fairy tales.

ik it doesn't matter to you what i believe. you're gonna be an ignorant and bitter child regardless.
Atheism is growing faster than Islam in the US, but again, facts don't matter to you. Like a proud Muslim, you'll reject reality for faith. Nothing I can say can ever change, so I see no reason to bother.


"la ilaha" is already most of the shahadah; "la ilaha ill'Allah", teaching them the ill'Allah is easy.
Atheists are typically the ones i've seen reverting to Islam in secular societies because Qur'an is scientifically correct, among many other reasons. intelligence typically leads to atheism in secular societies especially christian majority, and rational objective thought easily concludes that the Qur'an is the truth. this is why i have better experiences sharing islam and calling to islam with atheists than i ever have christians.
literally one of the most genuine biographies of Muhammad, peace be upon him, is from an ex-atheist
Embarassed Rolling Eyes Laughing
you can literally find muslim imageboard topics on how people graduated from atheism to islam. entire articles.

a muslim can never reject reality. sorry you are so ignorant and misinformed. i know you're used to rejecting reality so much, as demonstrated, but please keep up


"but a lot of those atheists will become Muslims"

Again, whatever delusions you care to believe in, you go right ahead.


you are waiting and i am waiting. the world will be majority muslim in a short time, and US can be before or after that. stay small and closed-minded. a majority of muslims in secular countries found islam after agnosticism and atheism.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, whatever delusions you care to believe in, you go right ahead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Again, whatever delusions you care to believe in, you go right ahead.

great argument. now go whine some more about pan sexuals, pathetic divorcee who has nothing to offer except the stale dismissal he received his entire life.

you are always pathetic to have any conversation with. i have never seen respectable behaviour from you no matter how patient anyone is with you. have fun wallowing, you are the only ever common denominator in all the shit that you say stinks. have fun blaming everyone else though for what you're pulling

incels are always sad

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068


Last edited by greatsage on Sat May 11, 2019 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, whatever delusions you care to believe in, you go right ahead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Again, whatever delusions you care to believe in, you go right ahead.

when the majority believes it, according to you, that will be the proper context. truth is up to the public opinion to you.

you're from illinois , right? so is the guy i just started talking to yesterday that lives in illinois. he and his wife were atheist but now they have embraced islam. just started learning to pray salah and went to masjid. gg kiddo.
islam's compatibility with science, and its higher morality vs secular and other religion, among many other reasons are what turned them on. now they're changing their career from pig farming and rehousing their 5 dogs so they can live properly in islam.


some people are just stronger and brighter than you will ever understand. anything that you don't like you label as lesser, wrong, etc., because you are truthfully just incapable of applying any higher intellect to your life. truth and patience are lost on you.

_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068


Last edited by greatsage on Sat May 11, 2019 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, whatever delusions you care to believe in, you go right ahead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Again, whatever delusions you care to believe in, you go right ahead.


no healthy, only insecure people get pissed off at pansexuals. is this the excuse your ex used when leaving you for that girl? "you didn't turn me gay justin, i'm just pansexual"



grahams-grading-og-disagrrement-argument[1].jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  50.5 KB
 Viewed:  357 Time(s)

grahams-grading-og-disagrrement-argument[1].jpg



_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068


Last edited by greatsage on Sat May 11, 2019 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, whatever delusions you care to believe in, you go right ahead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that solves that. that's pretty sad. i actually feel bad for you. i'm gonna let you do whatever is keeping you from killing yourself.
_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, whatever delusions you care to believe in, you go right ahead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

repeat your last post if u eat dicks
_________________
Imam ash-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Discord: mdthr#7068
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 78

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, whatever delusions you care to believe in, you go right ahead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites