Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Help! >>Register/Opcode Problem<< Motogp2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corazon
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:47 pm    Post subject: Need Help! >>Register/Opcode Problem<< Motogp2 Reply with quote

Hello, I'm here again, I'm having a little problem and I need your help, in a certain game called Motogp2, and in it, I aim to leave my motorcycles as fast as AI, in short, I found 2 Values, 1 of the power of the Moto Curve, and the other of the Brake. the human value, in the case MYSELF, has a value different from all other bikes, but there is a problem, I tried these two addresses, but as the "find what you write to this address" option did not appear, I used the option "
find out what access address "and it appears 4 different instructions, when I click on Appears 4 Instructions, and the problem is that none of these 4 Instructions has Opcode with the Offset (Example, [fmul dword ptr [eax+000006D8/6DC] ), is simply a Registor case >> (fmul dword ptr [eax]), and when I click on it in "find out which addresses this code reads", there are Dozens of Addresses, which by the way, are the Addresses of the other Motor Attributes, such as Slope Speed, Power Front Brake, and etc, acessing these 4 Instructions. And my doubt is, which Injection Code should I use for this Instruction only affect the two values I want? and not the others too

Thank you all! i will leave Screenshots to make it easy Sad Sad (P.S - I'm sorry for the confusion, see the images from the bottom up, the first is the last, and the last is the first)

The Code Injection Screenshot >> http://prntscr.com/nepw2r

a Code Injection from my first address (it's not necessary the other, because it's almost the same thing)

That's the code Injection that I try, but causes the game to close, for probable Reason the register does not have an Offset as I mentioned in several example times (fmul dword ptr [eax + 000006D8 / 6DC])

The red circle is the values I want to change with Code Injection,but impossible,because the 4 instructions only have register,not an Opcode as I quoted in the example, specifying the offset of my two addresses(eax + 000006DC).PNG
 Description:
The Blue circle is the other addresses of the Moto Attributes, which I do not want to Manipulate, but which accesses the 4 Instructions, along with the other 2 Attributes (Brake and Curve), which makes it impossible for me to create a correct code inject!
 Filesize:  104.27 KB
 Viewed:  2166 Time(s)

The red circle is the values I want to change with Code Injection,but impossible,because the 4 instructions only have register,not an Opcode as I quoted in the example, specifying the offset of my two addresses(eax + 000006DC).PNG

My second address accessing instructions, among several other addresses.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  51.42 KB
 Viewed:  2170 Time(s)

My second address accessing instructions, among several other addresses.PNG

my first Value among several others, accessing the Instruction (it is the same situation with the other 3 Instructions).PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  49.23 KB

my first Value among several others, accessing the Instruction (it is the same situation with the other 3 Instructions).PNG

the 4 Instructions that both addresses access, but without Opcode (eax + 000006D8), and with dozens of Addresses accessing the 4 Instructions.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.35 KB

the 4 Instructions that both addresses access, but without Opcode (eax + 000006D8), and with dozens of Addresses accessing the 4 Instructions.PNG

The two addresses I want to change.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.02 KB

The two addresses I want to change.PNG

Corazon
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone to help me?
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do step 9 in the CE tutorial, it deals with shared opcode.

I tend to find a spot to hook the base then you can just compare to the base you have, thus you'll need to reverse the structure a bit to find a good base to hook.
Example:
Code:
//...
[ENABLE]
//...
memPlayerHook:
   ptrPlayerHook:
      dq 0
   align 10 CC
   n_code:
      mov [ptrPlayerHook],rcx
   o_code:
      movsd xmm0,[rcx+0000009C]
   exit:
      jmp return
//...
[DISABLE]
//...

Code:
//...
[ENABLE]
//...
memJumpHeightHook:
   //...
   n_code:
      pushfq
      @@:
         //...
            mov rax,[ptrPlayerHook]
            test rax,rax
            jz @f
               mov rax,[rax+260]
               test rax,rax
               jz @f
                  lea rax,[rax+3B8]
                  cmp rax,r8
                  je pjh_code
      @@:
         //...
   o_code:
      mov eax,[r8]
      mov [r10],eax
   exit:
      popfq
      jmp return

//...
[DISABLE]
//...

Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay in the response, I stayed a while without Internet, but anyway, after much reasoning, I used your Script as base, and I changed some Instructions, and this worked! Thanks a lot for the help Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: