Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

whose going to play CLASSIC WoW
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:34 pm    Post subject: whose going to play CLASSIC WoW Reply with quote

THIS WILL BE THE RS CLASSIC WOW MEGA THREAD.
IM GOING TO LOG 1000 HOURS IN THAT BITCH

FEEL FREE TO POST BATTLE TAGS WHEN THE TIME COMES
LETS MAKE A GUILD
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>money for games

hqdefault.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.34 KB
 Viewed:  10091 Time(s)

hqdefault.jpg

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
>money for games
ITS INCLUDED WITH NORMAL WoW SUBSCRIPTION. THANK YOU BLIZZARD FOR PUTTING TIME INTO SOMETHING BUT NOT MAKING US HAVE TO PAY BECAUSE WE ALREADY OWN IT
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
greatsage wrote:
>money for games
ITS INCLUDED WITH NORMAL WoW SUBSCRIPTION. THANK YOU BLIZZARD FOR PUTTING TIME INTO SOMETHING BUT NOT MAKING US HAVE TO PAY BECAUSE WE ALREADY OWN IT

>normal
>normie
>money for games

hqdefault.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.34 KB
 Viewed:  10079 Time(s)

hqdefault.jpg

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better believe I am, most of my friend circle is going to get on it too. Looking forward to deadmines. Probably going to be a Gnome Mage guy because I'm a minmaxing autist.

wowclass.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  595.9 KB
 Viewed:  10081 Time(s)

wowclass.png

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pls keep the megathread populated im loving seenig u guys have fun. reminds me of the random spam game cryoma made that we all played on, and reminds me of the web browser dragon game i put up for us that some of us did for a bit

i love it when this community does stuff together, even if i cant be a part of it. sorry i can't this time <3
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Better believe I am, most of my friend circle is going to get on it too. Looking forward to deadmines. Probably going to be a Gnome Mage guy because I'm a minmaxing autist.
fuckin nostalgia for that login screen. im going to roll tauren druid first, because it was the first level 40~ something that I got in vanilla (before that just low level night elf). and then im going undead rogue like I am 4 life
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand the hype. The current version of WoW already has outdated graphics and an outdated combat system. To me, the only good thing about WoW is its lore. I understand that if you've been playing and involved in a game for so long, you want to keep playing it even though it's outdated. But then why is it that people would prefer playing an even older version of WoW, now in 2019? What's so good about it? Is it just nostalgia? I read that it won't have any dungeon finder or cross-realm grouping, which is a good thing, but really shouldn't even be in the current version of WoW either, imo.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's for turbo virgin gamers who want to relive the glory days.

Won't happen until old MS is back.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:06 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
I don't understand the hype. The current version of WoW already has outdated graphics and an outdated combat system. To me, the only good thing about WoW is its lore. I understand that if you've been playing and involved in a game for so long, you want to keep playing it even though it's outdated. But then why is it that people would prefer playing an even older version of WoW, now in 2019? What's so good about it? Is it just nostalgia? I read that it won't have any dungeon finder or cross-realm grouping, which is a good thing, but really shouldn't even be in the current version of WoW either, imo.
the game functioned completely differently. you have to understand how old the game is, its basically completely different than how it used to be. questing is boring and pointless now, but in classic its the main way to level up. you become attached to the zones and learn every detail about the area.

another difference is the talent system: right now its super dumbed down and you can switch your talents whenever you want, before it had a lot more options and was more difficult to switch, making you take more consideration on what talent tree to go.

third the raids are way better in classic wow. 40 man raids are crazy, and even though they are hard to put together and run, its a lot more fun.

the pvp may or may not have been less balanced, but overall the pvp system was better.

and many classes just functioned completely differently: hunters had mana before for example. and other things like spells that were removed or changed

nostalgia is a pretty major factor though. this is one of the few things ive felt nostalgia for, because ive been playing WoW on and off since it came out, since I was basically 10 years old. but the fucked up thing is that the Cataclysm expansion literally changed the old zones forever, you cannot explore them again. this is why its exciting to go back and play this and see the old game.

but besides calling it nostalgia: if you actually liked the game before the cataclysm expansion that changed the entire old zones and many classes, that is no longer possible until classic wow comes out
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was more difficult than this ez-mode WoW shit and accomplishing things actually felt good because it took work. Everything is just handed to you in normal WoW. Buy the expansion, free level XX character! No work needed!

Nostalgia has a lot to do with it, for me, I've been wanting to play an mmo with my IRLs but nothing has had any staying power, but everyone's ready for classic. Just another way to kill time.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will this be easier to have a private server? in theory at least? they shouldn't be putting out infinite updates to this?

maybe there will be hope for a cracked & popular pWoWclassic. like with cawwadoodies
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
will this be easier to have a private server? in theory at least? they shouldn't be putting out infinite updates to this?

maybe there will be hope for a cracked & popular pWoWclassic. like with cawwadoodies
Better that it's an official server so you don't have sperglords as admins. Not to mention private servers usually ramp up your xp anyway. They won't be putting out infinite updates, but they will slowly be unlocking the raids in phases.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

official sperglords want money
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

August 27th officially announced release date. Still technically "summer" I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: