Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Itt: a movie called redline
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:49 am    Post subject: Itt: a movie called redline Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/2aUNmV1IZQA

10 year old anime movie, hadn't seen before, it's good.

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great art style

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The soundtrack is amazing too.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

recently watched Song of the Sea with wife. Was a good one with beautiful art style. Made me hate anime’s monopoly on the animation market. Japan is a small piece of the world and I can’t just give myself exclusively animation from one location. Makes me hate it. easier to appreciate if I can get a break from it with stuff like this

would also recommend The Little Prince
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney easily has more control over the animation market. So much so they are buying out non-animation companies (e.g. Marvel). Many people do not watch anime, but everyone watches Disney and knows who mickey mouse is. Disney basically fucked over any smaller animation people, they easily have a monopoly. Japan is just a country, anime isn't a genre really its just an umbrella term. The only thing animes have in common is that they are made in Japan. There is so many different art styles and story lines and everything that come out of Japan. This is not so in America with Disney and Pixar and Dreamworks, each studio has a set animation style and all movies follow basic forumlas. There is also basically 0 adult animations outside of Japan. This isn't Japan's fault for being able to draw in an audience. Don't blame them for making better content. I would take Studio Ghibli movies, evangelion, and angel's egg over any western animation, and even over most western movies in general.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Disney easily has more control over the animation market. So much so they are buying out non-animation companies (e.g. Marvel). Many people do not watch anime, but everyone watches Disney and knows who mickey mouse is. Disney basically fucked over any smaller animation people, they easily have a monopoly. Japan is just a country, anime isn't a genre really its just an umbrella term. The only thing animes have in common is that they are made in Japan. There is so many different art styles and story lines and everything that come out of Japan. This is not so in America with Disney and Pixar and Dreamworks, each studio has a set animation style and all movies follow basic forumlas. There is also basically 0 adult animations outside of Japan. This isn't Japan's fault for being able to draw in an audience. Don't blame them for making better content. I would take Studio Ghibli movies, evangelion, and angel's egg over any western animation, and even over most western movies in general.

that wasn't my point really. better content is a matter of opinion. it's also irrelevant. my point was that anime has saturated the market more than any other medium and to dismiss the similarities between genres because not one person is writing all of it or drawing all of it is irrelevant as well. and to say that western animation studios all have the same animation styles and storylines is woefully untrue. compare sleeping beauty to lion king to lilo and stitch. these aren't even the best animation available, but they're from disney, and they have drastically different art styles.

besides, japan put out some 50ish movies and 150 series in 2011. the market continues to grow. disney did not put out anywhere near that many animated films and tv series (in all of their life disney has only produced 57 animated films from their animation department, that's about 1 year of what japan makes).
i doubt you can find half a dozen other countries that put out that much animated content. if you never get your head out of japan you will never be able to appreciate everything the world has to offer. if you never allow animation into your consumption beyond anime, you will never fully appreciate the animation, art, and humanity the world has to offer.

again, i never said i wanted no more anime, or that anime wasn't good.
i just said i want more of animation from the world. and you can read it again; you'll be pleasantly surprised to learn that i said 'from the world', not 'from disney and pixar'
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow talix I didnt think you were actually fucking stupid as well. maybe I really should leave this forum.

1. you did not state that anime has saturated the market. you said they have a monopoly over the market.
my response to what I interpreted your claim is is as follows: Disney has a literal monopoly over the animation market and fucked over any smaller animation studios.

2. your comparison of those movies is bad because they are all from different time periods of the studio. Sleeping Beauty was '59 and is similar to other 50's and 60's animations: Cinderella, 101 Dalmations, Alice In Wonderland. Lion King is '92 and for sure looks similar to Beauty and The Beast, Alladin, Hunchback. And Lilo and stitch looks similar to Emporers new groove and atlantis, etc. They are all in different locations but have the same Disney style. This isnt a necessarily bad thing, but it is in this case because of Disney's western monopoly. Disney also owns Pixar now, furthering their monopoly.

3. Japan can put out that many movies because they have tons more studios with varying styles and content matter. Disney and Pixar are child oriented, Japan studios vary of all age ranges. You could literally never get anything like the plotline to 80% of Japan animated movies in the west because you only have 3 big animation studios here which are all child oriented. Again: I assumed we were talking $ market and control, not amount of content produced.

4. and you actually did not explicitly specify where you want the animation from. Your only option if you look past japan is disney and pixar, which is actually just disney.

counter points aside, you are still blaming Japan or at least people that exclusively watch Japanese animation. This is bad because it is not their fault, it is Disney's fault. If you want adult animation you literally have no other options than Japan, and that doesn't make it a bad thing for Japan that they can actually cater to their audience. Blame the west for not ramping up production like Japan has. Praise Japan for being able to put out so much content that is varied despite sharing the same language. So varied that people will argue over anime genres: the people that watch dumb fighting shit, people that watch dumb cutesy shit, people that watch obscure shit, people that watch artsy shit, etc etc. Its awful to blame anyone but the west for not being able to keep up, and its clear that Disney is to blame in the west because they are owned by the Jews which are trying to subvert western civilization by creating mindless content like their animation and then buying garbage like the Marvel studio designed to keep men as soyboy manchildren that cant procreate and are cucks, until you muslims take over while Israel remains only for the jews but thank god for the right political Japan where even though they arent procreating they arent watching avengers 11 while their wife gets blacked and their son grows up to be a woman that has a cock with a husband with boobs that breasts feeds their child which will probably get cancer because the parents drink too many plastic water bottles but none of this matters because global warming is going to kill us all in 5 years anyways
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
wow talix I didnt think you were actually fucking stupid as well. maybe I really should leave this forum.

1. you did not state that anime has saturated the market. you said they have a monopoly over the market.
my response to what I interpreted your claim is is as follows: Disney has a literal monopoly over the animation market and fucked over any smaller animation studios.

YEAH i'm not going to waste my time reading the rest of your disrespectful nonsense. responding to this point is sufficient enough to dismiss the rest of your drivel. your initial argument was unwelcomed largely in part because it was nonsense as a remark to a strawman. protip: don't tell me what i did and did not state when you're going to quite clearly take what i state out of context;

'Made me hate anime’s monopoly on the animation market. Japan is a small piece of the world and I can’t just give myself exclusively animation from one location.'

i'm sorry you can't absorb what this means. i'm not gonna waste any more time on your spastic crap. what a joke

get a grip dude. words have more than one meaning

i await ur apology. u owe me one for being a hypocritical douche. pls leave with this shit thank GOD

criticize anime and you are triggered this hard. get institutionalized
condamor
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg im sorry for this spam kinda, but if this is the spam area of the boards, is it then spam? am i not like directly on topic actually?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

condamor wrote:
omg im sorry for this spam kinda, but if this is the spam area of the boards, is it then spam? am i not like directly on topic actually?

First time in RS? Lol. Its kind of a hipster blog/forum/corner of the internet

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:

YEAH i'm not going to waste my time reading the rest of your disrespectful nonsense. responding to this point is sufficient enough to dismiss the rest of your drivel. your initial argument was unwelcomed largely in part because it was nonsense as a remark to a strawman. protip: don't tell me what i did and did not state when you're going to quite clearly take what i state out of context;

'Made me hate anime’s monopoly on the animation market. Japan is a small piece of the world and I can’t just give myself exclusively animation from one location.'

i'm sorry you can't absorb what this means. i'm not gonna waste any more time on your spastic crap. what a joke

get a grip dude. words have more than one meaning

i await ur apology. u owe me one for being a hypocritical douche. pls leave with this shit thank GOD

criticize anime and you are triggered this hard. get institutionalized
read the last half of my final paragraph, i was trollin bro
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all right so im literally to the point im having panic attacks when i run out of stuff to watch. so i even start watching stuff i didn't want to watch.

i recently started watching star trek: discovery with my wife. basically eveything i watch is with her. but we didn't want to start this and we were kinda forced into it by lack of programming to consume.

similarly we got into this situation with the orville, which we fell in love with and binged all of, until we caught up. it recently had its sophomore finale.

on the same night supernatural just finished its penultimate season with a pretty upsetting finale.

we also started watching the chi. i gotta say the setting and plot points didn't seem to catch me much when i heard about it, but it has some acclaim and production value so i gave it a shot, especially since the aforementioned absence of material causing me to panic.
almost through with the first season and it's been a really nice one, very emotional.

when there's not much else we fill some gaps with Bored to Death and Kim's convenience. finished up to almost the second season of the latter, while still slowly moving through the former.

couldn't finish ramy, was pretty eh.

i'll take any suggestions for anything that isn't anime.

if you're going to suggest anime then take into consideration i probably won't watch it unless it's really good, and even then i'll be treating it like it's the last anime i'm ever going to watch because they all make me want to fucking die.
you might have more luck if they have a half decent english dub. but that's still pushing it. i don't really like anime. i have to try way too hard and it's entirely a personal problem
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is about redline.

d465qt2-ae2a7574-9cd5-4caf-b0d5-c8e24d46c554.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  153.71 KB
 Viewed:  4180 Time(s)

d465qt2-ae2a7574-9cd5-4caf-b0d5-c8e24d46c554.png

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:

i cant make threads so i'm repurposing what i can

and you can't tell me no. again.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

i cant make threads so i'm repurposing what i can

and you can't tell me no. again.

For me, its cherry boy hunter.

download (2).jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  21.57 KB
 Viewed:  4176 Time(s)

download (2).jpeg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: