Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how's life for the rest of you?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:30 am    Post subject: how's life for the rest of you? This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

I just filed for my second degree, been working a retail job which is inherently shitty but at least it's one of the best retail places around, thinking of taking over in upper management after I graduate and have more time. Hopefully I can pay off my debt, get a nice car, save some money, move somewhere actually affordable (seriously fuck california and this bubble 2.0). If I had the money I'd go for a phd or something but they don't really give scholarships for that, just program funding if you've got some brilliant project idea, which I don't. Between work and school I'm always commuting (about 3 hrs a day) or working/studying so my social/love life has been pretty dry, but not entirely barren, so it could be worse. Instead of blowing wads on alcy and drugs I put my spare cash towards my nerdy hobbies so hopefully I can make a youtube channel about my random projects or something.
I finally kicked dota 2 after a few thousand hours due to shitty updates, put all my time into csgo instead, but the cheating issue has made the game unplayable so I'm focusing more on ps4/switch games instead. BOTW and mario odyssey really bring tears to my eyes with childhood nostalgia, sad that only nintendo makes magic like that anymore. On the other hand ps4 has those splendid and more mature singleplayer narratives like TLOU and uncharted. Oh yeah and I'm playing through the ace attorney games on 3ds (hacked cfw).
I'm still toying around with music production but I've been more on a remix/mashup kick lately than original stuff, though I've been keeping ideas for bars in a little notebook for when I finally get around to it.
Basically just trying to stay sane in a world that's flinging itself headfirst into chaos, really wish more people would appreciate the simplicity of the good old days and go back to bbs/forums and IRC instead of syndicating and commercializing every single online interaction. Instead we've got subreddits (which don't respect free speech and are frequently deleted), discord (headed the same direction now that they're banning anything 4chan related and disallowing words and phrases they don't like), the facebook conglomerate linking all your online accounts together for absolute surveillance, everyone relying on AWS and the like instead of self hosting... World's goin to shit fast I tell you what.
Sorry if I sound like a salty old man, I just feel like everyone is ironically homogenizing in the name of diversity. I spoke in defense of social darwinism one time since it came up in casual discussion among a group of maybe 20 people... HUGE mistake, literally no one was capable considering an objective perspective and I got flamed to shit.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is construction right outside of my window and it won't stop. im going to go out and talk to them, it's midnight
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
there is construction right outside of my window and it won't stop. im going to go out and talk to them, it's midnight

good luck 🍀
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrible idea. it's never construction
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About to finish my recording arts program. just got bck from a trip to portland, shot a bunch of guns, played a small house show. weed is literally less than half the price in california which was dope.

I just started a new job as a security and IT consultant for an IT services company in SF, it's a lot of fun and the pay is great.

On the side though I joined my friends company that does smart home installations and IoT stuff with integrated devices.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just degeneracy
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
About to finish my recording arts program. just got bck from a trip to portland, shot a bunch of guns, played a small house show. weed is literally less than half the price in california which was dope.

I just started a new job as a security and IT consultant for an IT services company in SF, it's a lot of fun and the pay is great.

On the side though I joined my friends company that does smart home installations and IoT stuff with integrated devices.

and how has that been working out for you

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get my CS degree after 1~ month and then a summer class (so +5weeks). working on a class project in a team with 3 other people and theyre all pretty good so its been enjoyable and I have high hopes for the project, as in we could get some public attention if we release it. going to start applying for jobs soon, like in a few days once I redo my resume.

socially: me and my small group of friends are just as edgy as we were as teens, and I browse /pol/ daily so im enjoying watching the world burn. and we've been playing Sekiro, watched some of DSP playing it and talked shit on him. yesterday we rewatched Miss March: can you believe they had to censor the word retard and changed it to crackhead
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:^( wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

fukn gr8 m8

its the shit innit

what do you mean specifically tho

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
:^( wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

fukn gr8 m8

its the shit innit

what do you mean specifically tho

me reading his reply

when-nick-young-the-basketball-player-met-nick-young-the-meme-body-image-1485378510[1].jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.13 KB
 Viewed:  3822 Time(s)

when-nick-young-the-basketball-player-met-nick-young-the-meme-body-image-1485378510[1].jpg

HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S'alright. Pretty shit, but who's isn't? Amor fati and all that. Plenty of philosophy to keep me sane, just trying to figure out a better way to make money.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lost my job and my dog ran away a couple of days after moving out of my ex's place, but I'm almost finished writing the lyrics for my album so I've got that going for me.

Just gotta find someone who wants to make the music for the lyrics.
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing pretty good. While I admit that I could have gotten way more money by working on a normal corporation, things are looking very promising in the startup I have been working with for the last 3 years.

We just got accepted into The Venture City the last month. They are investing $100k on us and giving us a special acceleration program.

I will be traveling to Miami next month to meet the investors and have a couple of meetings.
gurogamesh
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Rozen here. Forgot my old account. :^)
how's it going for you guys? Haven't been on here for a while and went offline for a time. Been wageslaving and just being autistic retard in life. Haven't made any college gains but started lifting again. Working on school gains this year or next year.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurogamesh wrote:
Hey, Rozen here. Forgot my old account. :^)
how's it going for you guys? Haven't been on here for a while and went offline for a time. Been wageslaving and just being autistic retard in life. Haven't made any college gains but started lifting again. Working on school gains this year or next year.
if u need lifting advice check this guy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNwgXivmou8MFoWNNi5Imbw hes my fav along w athleanx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: