Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Just Shapes & Beats] How to get more beat points?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cafrew
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:04 pm    Post subject: [Just Shapes & Beats] How to get more beat points? Reply with quote

Regular procedure (scan, change value, next scan) is not working on this game. It will roll back the modify and show a "secret song" to taunt you.

I tried to change the prize when completing a challenge but it won't affect the sum up.

I kinda screw myself up here...

If you think I am not speaking clearly enough, please ask me for more details.
Sorry for my poor english.

Thanks...

secret.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  128.64 KB
 Viewed:  18850 Time(s)

secret.jpg

header.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.7 KB
 Viewed:  18850 Time(s)

header.jpg

Redouane
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: [Just Shapes & Beats] How to get more beat points? Reply with quote

cafrew wrote:
Regular procedure (scan, change value, next scan) is not working on this game. It will roll back the modify and show a "secret song" to taunt you.

I tried to change the prize when completing a challenge but it won't affect the sum up.

Thanks...

Hey,

Seeing that the game is from Berzerk Studio, it's not surprising, I remember they implemented anticheats in each of their games (I disabled their anticheat on Knightmare Tower, I think it's called LachhEngine or something, it was based on checksum calculations and checks).

I'll try to investigate on the anticheat used in this game.
wiingmaster2001
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: [Just Shapes & Beats] How to get more beat points? Reply with quote

Redouane wrote:
cafrew wrote:

Thanks...

Hey,

Seeing that the game is from Berzerk Studio, it's not surprising, I remember they implemented anticheats in each of their games (I disabled their anticheat on Knightmare Tower, I think it's called LachhEngine or something, it was based on checksum calculations and checks).

I'll try to investigate on the anticheat used in this game.

I hope you find a solution to disable the anti-cheat. Very Happy
cafrew
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I googled a lot but can't find a decent hack of Lachhh's anticheat. There are some youtube videos on 2012-2013 about hacking the game "Knightmare Tower". But in the comment it seems Lachhh patched the hack later on.

In those videos a very specific AOB is used and the uploader did not explain how to find the AOB. I don't think there is a effective way to get the AOB without professional debugging.

Please tell me if I misunderstood. Feel free to write any thoughts you come up.
Redouane
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cafrew wrote:
I googled a lot but can't find a decent hack of Lachhh's anticheat. There are some youtube videos on 2012-2013 about hacking the game "Knightmare Tower". But in the comment it seems Lachhh patched the hack later on.

In those videos a very specific AOB is used and the uploader did not explain how to find the AOB. I don't think there is a effective way to get the AOB without professional debugging.

Here is how it works:
The game has a class SecureNumber that represents a value that is protected.
Each object of that class has : a random "seed", the real value, a checksum, and of course, getValue() and setValue(...) as methods.

checksum is dependent on seed and value.

setValue(...) automatically calculates the new checksum, and updates it (while also updating the value), and getValue checks if the checksum is invalid, if it's the case, a cheat is detected (when you edit the value with Cheat Engine, you are not going to calculate the new checksum, you don't even know about it), otherwise, it returns the value, the bypass is simple : in getValue, patching the checksum verification is enough.

This is the base idea, the detection could be done in a timer, and not on getValue, I don't remember all the details, but that's how I crafted an Array of Bytes that disables the AntiCheat.

For Just Shapes and Beats, as I see, not all the game variables are protected with the anticheat (only a few might be), for example, I can cheat the health without getting detected (it's LifeComponent.hp), how did you get detected? is it on online mode only? also, checksum (named _n) = seed (named _random) + value (_value) in this case

out.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  15.29 KB
 Viewed:  18451 Time(s)

out.png

wiingmaster2001
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redouane wrote:
cafrew wrote:

Here is how it works:
Each object of that class has : a random "seed", the real value, a checksum, and of course, getValue() and setValue(...) as methods.

setValue(...) automatically calculates the new checksum, and updates it (while also updating the value), and getValue checks if the checksum is invalid, if it's the case, a cheat is detected (when you edit the value with Cheat Engine, you are not going to calculate the new checksum, you don't even know about it), otherwise, it returns the value, the bypass is simple : in getValue, patching the checksum verification is enough.

This is the base idea, the detection could be done in a timer, and not on getValue, I don't remember all the details, but that's how I crafted an Array of Bytes that disables the AntiCheat.

For Just Shapes and Beats, as I see, not all the game variables are protected with the anticheat (only a few might be), for example, I can cheat the health without getting detected (it's LifeComponent.hp), how did you get detected? is it on online mode only? also, checksum (named _n) = seed (named _random) + value (_value) in this case

I got detected, trying to change the value of my beat points. Also speedhack doesn't work. I don't have much experience with cheat engine and it's hard for me to understand, what you did. I wish i could do that.
Redouane
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiingmaster2001 wrote:
Redouane wrote:
cafrew wrote:

Here is how it works:

I got detected, trying to change the value of my beat points. Also speedhack doesn't work. I don't have much experience with cheat engine and it's hard for me to understand, what you did. I wish i could do that.

Run this to disable the anticheat (you can also make it run when you open your cheat table, in order not to paste it each time you play).

(CTRL+ALT+A from CE to open the Auto assembler, and inject this)

Code:

usemono()
SecureNumber:Test:
xor rax, rax
inc rax
ret
db 90 90
wiingmaster2001
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redouane wrote:
wiingmaster2001 wrote:
Redouane wrote:
cafrew wrote:

Here is how it works:

Run this to disable the anticheat (you can also make it run when you open your cheat table, in order not to paste it each time you play).

Code:

usemono()
xor rax, rax
inc rax
ret
db 90 90

It doesn't seem to work. Did a do something wrong?

Does not work.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  42.54 KB
 Viewed:  18232 Time(s)

Does not work.PNG

Redouane
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiingmaster2001 wrote:
Redouane wrote:
wiingmaster2001 wrote:
Redouane wrote:
cafrew wrote:

Here is how it works:

Code:

usemono()
xor rax, rax
inc rax
ret
db 90 90

It doesn't seem to work. Did a do something wrong?

Not sure on what is the issue, for me, it works fine (using CE 6.8.2), try replacing the instructions (from xor rax,rax to db 90 90) with db 48 31 c0 48 ff c0 c3 90 90.

Also, I assume that the process is 64bit.

Here is the aobscan version:

Code:

aobscan(securenumber_test, 55 48 8b ec 56 48 83 ec 18 48 8b f1 f3 0f 11 4d e8 0f b6 46 18 85 c0 75)

securenumber_test:
db 48 31 c0 48 ff c0 c3 90 90
wiingmaster2001
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The aobscan version works perfectly, thanks for your help. Very Happy
Luigi Bros.
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redouane wrote:
cafrew wrote:

Here is how it works:

How did you do AOB?
Do you need a value code or something?
aerozeppel
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread but I'm struggling. I want to give my 6 year old son more health/lives on story mode as he loves the game but is finding it very tricky. I have used the unknown/decreasing value method with no success. Please can someone help me do this? Redouane mentions LifeComponent.hp but I have no idea how I would alter this value.

Thanks in advance.
PapyrusWasTaken
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:20 pm    Post subject: Question Reply with quote

Is it possible to godmode in singleplayer on jsab
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: