Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memory address Value

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lokatylokacz
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject: Memory address Value Reply with quote

Hello,

I just want to ask if it's possible that there is a value in memory address that doesn't have any static address / pointer to it even with 200 offsets?

I'm asking because I can't find pointer to random sum (marked in red on screen) I can't even find normal address to this value...

But I found pointer to title of this window (marked in blue).

Each time I try to "Rescan memory - Removes pointers not pointing to the right address" it shows me 0 results.

Kind regards,
LoK

1.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  51.45 KB
 Viewed:  4235 Time(s)

1.PNG

lokatylokacz
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP

I can't post urls yet, I have 20 secs vid on YT that shows what I mean but can't post it

youtu.be/j6W5SqLFGZk
sh00ter999
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lokatylokacz wrote:
BUMP

I can't post urls yet, I have 20 secs vid on YT that shows what I mean but can't post it

youtu.be/j6W5SqLFGZk

Well, good that you posted the video, because else I would have no idea what you are trying to do Very Happy

What are you trying to scan for?

The reason why you can't find an address for that string is because with each new message box, the string is generated and stored somewhere else in memory. Usually scanning for string is not a good idea (or so I think!).

Tell us what you are trying to acomplish here? Some sort of Anti-AFK/ Anti-ANTIBOT bypass?

Have you tried scanning for the result of the equation yet?

In case you want to accmplish an Antibot bypass, then I'm not sure how I'd go about it either. The tricky part is that it stores answers in a selection list, so one complicated way would be to find out what the answer aims at (by scanning for the result of the equation) and somehow passing that result.

But what would be easier, and really this should be your goal, is find out when the Antibot triggers and then go to memory view and write a simple script to bypass it. Either by fiddling with its condition check or nullifying the operation that gives you the pop-up to begin with.

I'm just theorizing right now, but it should go in a similar direction I think. Scanning for strings won't get you far with such a problem. And to answer your intial question shortly: No, usually there is always a way to find a pointer to an address with pattern scans or similar. Most often than not, the thing you're looking for is not going to be static, but that's why we got pointers.

In your scan results you have found two static results, but as you can see yourself it stores whatever random string that won't aid you very much Idea

lokatylokacz
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, good that you posted the video, because else I would have no idea what you are trying to do Very Happy

xD yes sorry I'm newbie.

Quote:
What are you trying to scan for?

I'm looking for sum string that popup randomly sometimes after 1h of hunting other time after 4h, I haven’t found any pattern jus that I have to hunt monsters. If I will stay in protection zone afk it will not check me.

Quote:
Tell us what you are trying to acomplish here? Some sort of Anti-AFK/ Anti-ANTIBOT bypass?

I want to make anty-AFK bypass. I made it with screen scamming and it worked well but I want to minimize my game client or even use few at same time, that's why I need to work with memory not screen images.

Quote:
Have you tried scanning for the result of the equation yet?

I was looking for result of that sum but with no success.

sh00ter999 wrote:
In case you want to accmplish an Antibot bypass, then I'm not sure how I'd go about it either. The tricky part is that it stores answers in a selection list, so one complicated way would be to find out what the answer aims at (by scanning for the result of the equation) and somehow passing that result.

To be 100% honest I'm doing it cause it's interesting example to learn memory reading for me. 50% is because I want to bypass anti-afk and 50% is that I want to know how to do it xD
Can you some how help me out with this? If I will understand I can make video tutorial for every1 else having you as 99.9% success.
lokatylokacz
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still need any kind of help much appreciated Very Happy !
Teach me master ! XD

Discord TAG: Lilly#1651
lokatylokacz
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still looking for help ;/
FreeER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pointer scan every string that comes up and rescan when it changes until you can find something useful? /shrug hm, older pointer scan may not have "string" option but just change it to 4/8 bytes in the address list to see what value it'd have when read as that.
or perhaps you can use the windows api to access the label and get the caption from that, haven't done it myself though so all I could point you to is google.

lokatylokacz
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeER wrote:
pointer scan every string that comes up and rescan when it changes until you can find something useful? /shrug hm, older pointer scan may not have "string" option but just change it to 4/8 bytes in the address list to see what value it'd have when read as that.
or perhaps you can use the windows api to access the label and get the caption from that, haven't done it myself though so all I could point you to is google.

Thanks for the answer FreeER, I have tried pointer scan each time that menu popup but it didn't help. I tried to look for memory region where this address generally shows up but there is no static value that addresses moves.
I'm very beginner in terms of memory reading and data structures.
I used AutoIT tool that can detect each window at application but it see Tibia client as 1 window no labels no inside windows / menus.

I appreciate any help thx Smile

Black Dacky
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, did you get to solve this? I am trying to do something similar with just other game.
lokatylokacz
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I didn't. Idk how to deal with shit like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: