Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

himegari dungeon meister cheat table request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alfred1346
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:48 pm    Post subject: himegari dungeon meister cheat table request Reply with quote

Anybody interested in taking on the game to hack things into it? I'd really like to be able to blow through this since I've beaten it a bunch. Any help is appreciated. Even just telling me how to find the pointers myself would help.
Aximili
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a cheat table available for a japanese tool known as SpoilerAL that should have a lot of good cheats, there is even an option to edit the flags that trigger the ending so that you can view all endings without redoing the game. I even have a partially translated (by myself) version of said cheat table to be used with the english patched version of SpoilerAL. Though i cannot garanty that either version works as intended since i haven't played this game yet.

I've been focusing on Kamidori Alchemy Meister (which i played along with a SpoilerAL cheat table and a trainer i found) that i finished and currently Amayui Castle Meister (currently at chapter 3). I'm currently making a cheat table for Amayui using the guide provided at viewtopic.php?t=573280 as reference which i'll probably post on the forum once i'm done with the game. Once i'm done with that game i could try my hand at making a cheat table for Himegari or at least get the main pointer to the game data. Or you could try using the same guide and do it yourself.

PS : if you want the SpoilerAL cheat table instead of waiting or trying your hand at making your own cheat table, do tell me, the rules don't seem to forbid posting files for other tools. Though i can also send it by PM to be safe.
Fsnfak
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aximili wrote:
PS : if you want the SpoilerAL cheat table instead of waiting or trying your hand at making your own cheat table, do tell me, the rules don't seem to forbid posting files for other tools. Though i can also send it by PM to be safe.

So. Apparently I can't PM yet. Would still like that SpoilerAL though. Halp?
Oyasumikun
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aximili wrote:

I was also hoping for that ssg file, i cant seem to find anything else :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: