Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Easier to read theme for this forum using Stylus / userstyle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edisecrinorthi
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:40 am    Post subject: Easier to read theme for this forum using Stylus / userstyle Reply with quote

This forum's grey theme made it really difficult to read the forums so I thought I'd share a way to make it easier to read.

1. Using Stylus browser addon (please google I cannot link anything yet). If you're not familiar, Stylus is an open source addon / extension in your browser to change the CSS on websites.

I installed the SubSilver - Dark theme from userstyles, edited the style, and added a new rule where it applies to a url starting with the url to this forum.

You should see the style applied with a number 1 on the Stylus icon when on this forum. This is what the main forum should look like now.

2. Using darkreader (please google) extension. If you don't mind darkness, this addon works for this website and many others.

ce-forum-small.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  40.15 KB
 Viewed:  1668 Time(s)

ce-forum-small.PNG

Last edited by edisecrinorthi on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
atom0s

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been discussed a handful of times in the past. There are several plugins for every browser that allows users to alter the style of the site locally. Your changes only affect your view of the site, not everyone's.
edisecrinorthi
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it went without saying but yes, this will only affect your session.

I looked for other posts on stylish or userstyles but couldn't find one on this forum so I thought I'd share.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: