Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Incoming, super hot megablazing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
great sage.
equal of heaven. ty brolock for the insight

Btw gannok, quoting Ralph Waite, "I feel in my bones you lose a lot of life's value if you don't see yourself as a member of the family of man"

Spend your time hating people all you want. Including making delusional ramblings against people like you have to my wife and I.
All you are doing is hating the same spirit and blood that connects all of us and flows through all of us. And until you can accept and love your brother, and love for him what you love for yourself, you are not accepting or loving the very same spirit and blood that makes you, you.

all of the animosity I have seen is a clear reflection of a lack of self acceptance. That is why you are putting acceptance on a pedestal and seeking validation. you're putting up billboards for yourself to tell you that you made it. it shows you don't accept yourself. And until you can accept and love who you are, you can't truly accept or love anyone else, or truly be in love with another person.

in short, you need to look at your own flaws before you look at others.

you say the world is full of shitty people?
Well the tree that is weathered the hardest bears the sweetest fruit. So if people are such a trial, it is only a sign of the beauty of humanity and the world that it sprang from. It is a sign that you have an inner obstacle to surmount-- as the only common denominator in your miserable perception of people is YOU. It is sad that you see the only way to any improvement and role in this world as a curse and detriment. (that is, your fellow man)

And having such spite and arrogance shows you are failing to thrive, succeed, and to be happy.

guess what? no one who is happy and in a comfortable position in their life goes out of their way to rally against people or persons on dead internet forums, boast about how great they are and declare how much contempt they have for others.

Speak good or remain silent. what are you contributing with all of this behavior and speech that is good?
A warning to us about your character?
when you weigh all youve accomplished by conveying that warning, you should've just remained silent and the scales would've been a lot more in your favour.

It also would've saved a lot of time because you aren't showing us anything about yourself we don't already know-- until you become the better person you believe yourself to be with genuine and continuous strives towards self-improvement and acceptance.

You dont need to know anything about me or my character, you're not important to the topic, never were. The was about getting people to understand that I'm not a fucking piece of shit that goes around committing identity theft(I also wanted to know what people work in IT and LE, I'm in the middle of a huge career change) among other cyber crimes on the regular, which is something I'm sure youre very familar with considering your history.

The only reason i name dropped you is because I know a lot of what you've done between a bunch of old CEF members(not even talking about the nudes of an underageb& getting leaked by you) to your drug induced psychotic ramblings on 420chan and other places, I remember when you were boasting about knowing fucking calculus lmao.
You used drugs, religion, and a few other things to manipulate your wife into your life lmao. I remember when we had a skype conversation with me, you said you had your fucking wife benzo'd out, who the fuck know what other drugs you gave her to get her into that completely submissive state.
Youre literally the worst type of person, at least that actively posts on this forum. Are you still an all encompassing drug addict? You manipulated someone of their own free will because youre a psychopath, and you will go to any length to pretend it didnt happen and continue to lie and make me look like I dont know what I'm talking about. I don't care what you say to me in the end, I only care that you stop being a fucking piece of shit.

people are people, doesnt matter what they call themselves, or say. They are gonna lie, cheat, steal, among other awful things. And you never will gain any fucking humanity I imagine, only acceptance from your Muslim brotherhood lmao.

I literally have nothing else to say to you other than good luck in your zealotry and your endeavors, because youre not gonna find much acceptance other than from people who are basically caliphate believers. Which you did mention that you believe in in the same skype convo as your wife from what I remember, as well as a full blown holy war. Youre a terrorist in the making lmao, just waiting until its your time.

didnt read any of this. thought i wasn't worth your time lmfao. hypocrite. responded exactly how i expected. played like a fiddle, sound like a broken record Rolling Eyes Very Happy Laughing

the fact you wrote so much in a response means i really triggered you and hit the nail on the head with my last post. otherwise, why dignify me with a response? why are you finally trying to defend yourself ? what changed?

o rite. ya got called out son
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know shit's fucked when the least insane person in a thread including Kyle, Talix and more is Talix.

STOP BRAGGING CONSTANTLY
IF YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON, WHY ARE YOU TELLING RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET WHENEVER YOU GET THE CHANCE?
OMG I DO THIS, I DO THAT, I HAVE A WIFE AND SHE'S COOL, I DONATE TO THE HOMELESS, I HAVE AN ABOVE AVERAGE DICK SIZE, TALIX IS INSANE BUT I'M NOT ~~~~ ETCETCETC

Get on with your fucking life like everyone else and stop this dribble.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
You know shit's fucked when the least insane person in a thread including Kyle, Talix and more is Talix.

STOP BRAGGING CONSTANTLY
IF YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON, WHY ARE YOU TELLING RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET WHENEVER YOU GET THE CHANCE?
OMG I DO THIS, I DO THAT, I HAVE A WIFE AND SHE'S COOL, I DONATE TO THE HOMELESS, I HAVE AN ABOVE AVERAGE DICK SIZE, TALIX IS INSANE BUT I'M NOT ~~~~ ETCETCETC

What am I bragging about? I never said I was a good person, I'm decent at best. Neither are you a good person. and certainly I'm not comparing my life to anyone elses, its a non starter and pointless. these are my own achievements. If you're that concerned about somebody making a post about their own topic and life, something thats normal, maybe you should see a doctor.

If you get upset about a post I made, then dont read it, let alone reply to it, you brit mongoloid. Honestly what are you trying to say other than youre a twat who doesnt like seeing other people succeed in life and share it with similar minded peers. all you ever have to say to me are negative things these days, you cant just say, "hey man good for you."

No no no, you have the be the usual casual British cunt you always are, who's ego is bigger than the state of Alaska. Why dont you get on with your life Mr hot shit? You clearly had to stop what you were doing to reply. Also your joke about who is more insane is pretty good. I'm fairly certain Talix is clinically insane and more than likely has the medical and hospital records to back it up, not like he'd produce it for us though. At this point, ive said everything I wanted to say to everyone about/to talix. I dont have interest any more, over the years ive learned everything I wanted to learn. Hes a psychopath walking among lesser psycho and sociopaths. Hes a compulsive liar and a genuinely deceiving individual not to be trusted.

@talix, you literally gave up with that last reply, I can dig up so many screenshots of you saying fucking insane shit to me and literally bombarding me with psychotic rants.

Quote:
didnt read any of this. thought i wasn't worth your time lmfao. hypocrite. responded exactly how i expected. played like a fiddle, sound like a broken record Rolling Eyes Very Happy Laughing

Read the bold, you're literally in contradiction with yourself. Fucking idiot, you're not trolling anyone but yourself, your whole life is a joke, all you do is lie to yourself, and other people.

I honestly refuse to believe that you haven't suffered any serious psychological damage from your drug use.(not to say that I haven't possibly suffered from something either, I like to use drugs, but responsibly. I take long needed breaks in between experiences, and I don't mix drugs.) I know the majority of your drug history up until about 3 or 4 years ago, and not because I wanted to know, but because people who know you and also know me, complain TO ME about you, your drug abuse, your psychotic ramblings, and your actions. I gave you a chance to be a friend with me, but all you ever do is ramble on in Arabic, thinking that i'm actually going to consider your authoritative mindset and belief system.

What do you actually do for work? When was the last time you were in an actual college/university? Do you have any friends that aren't brainwashed? there is still much I don't know probably because you're a scumbag and dont want people to know.

When someone is in a debate with you, you have to consider throwing out all rules, because all you do is commit logical fallacies, which is why I attack your character so much, because you're a piece of shit that knows what they are doing. Same shit different face, just a bit smarter than the rest that I've met.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

STOP BRAGGING CONSTANTLY

What am I bragging about? I never said I was a good person, I'm decent at best. Neither are you a good person. and certainly I'm not comparing my life to anyone elses, its a non starter and pointless. these are my own achievements. If you're that concerned about somebody making a post about their own topic and life, something thats normal, maybe you should see a doctor.

If you get upset about a post I made, then dont read it, let alone reply to it, you brit mongoloid. Honestly what are you trying to say other than youre a twat who doesnt like seeing other people succeed in life and share it with similar minded peers. all you ever have to say to me are negative things these days, you cant just say, "hey man good for you."

No no no, you have the be the usual casual British cunt you always are, who's ego is bigger than the state of Alaska. Why dont you get on with your life Mr hot shit? You clearly had to stop what you were doing to reply. Also your joke about who is more insane is pretty good. I'm fairly certain Talix is clinically insane and more than likely has the medical and hospital records to back it up, not like he'd produce it for us though. At this point, ive said everything I wanted to say to everyone about/to talix. I dont have interest any more, over the years ive learned everything I wanted to learn. Hes a psychopath walking among lesser psycho and sociopaths. Hes a compulsive liar and a genuinely deceiving individual not to be trusted.

@talix, you literally gave up with that last reply, I can dig up so many screenshots of you saying fucking insane shit to me and literally bombarding me with psychotic rants.

Quote:

Read the bold, you're literally in contradiction with yourself. Fucking idiot, you're not trolling anyone but yourself, your whole life is a joke, all you do is lie to yourself, and other people.

I honestly refuse to believe that you haven't suffered any serious psychological damage from your drug use.(not to say that I haven't possibly suffered from something either, I like to use drugs, but responsibly. I take long needed breaks in between experiences, and I don't mix drugs.) I know the majority of your drug history up until about 3 or 4 years ago, and not because I wanted to know, but because people who know you and also know me, complain TO ME about you, your drug abuse, your psychotic ramblings, and your actions. I gave you a chance to be a friend with me, but all you ever do is ramble on in Arabic, thinking that i'm actually going to consider your authoritative mindset and belief system.

What do you actually do for work? When was the last time you were in an actual college/university? Do you have any friends that aren't brainwashed? there is still much I don't know probably because you're a scumbag and dont want people to know.

When someone is in a debate with you, you have to consider throwing out all rules, because all you do is commit logical fallacies, which is why I attack your character so much, because you're a piece of shit that knows what they are doing. Same shit different face, just a bit smarter than the rest that I've met.

lol u r this dumb

and lol @ "ive said enough to talix!!" then writes like 5 paragraphs mroe directly to me im fuckin dyin pls someone sendhelp call 911

konr wrote:

STOP BRAGGING CONSTANTLY

remember the drivel dribble argument? this board is broken omfg.

have you been staying safe and healthy and doing good for yourself konr? hope all is good and that Allah increases you this year
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont have a reply. And that wasnt even a reply to anything you have to say, because anything you say isn't a real reply. Its a sad attempt at debate and logic manipulation, and mockery you inept clown.

Remember when you used to plague the board with AD HOMINEM, even though nobody was even actually attacking your character at the time? I certainly do, and I'm sure plenty of others too. Also, AP calculus.

Also the time you tried threatening to fight sterling, or aomething along those lines. was fucking hilarious. Id pay big money to see that. I remember being on a skype call with sterling when he told me about it lmao.

"Ur dumb"

Fuck!!!!!!! You got me!!!! How will I ever recover from a scumfuck wannabe terrorist egghead trying to attack my character? Don't you have a wife to take care of? Or is she benzo'd and zombied like you explained in the past before so you dont have to worry about what shes doing?

Thank god for Allah, I'm so glad he watches over us, who knows what kind of shit you'd do if you didnt have that imaginary story man floating above you telling you to do things. I wish I was crazy enough to believe that he exists and can communicate with people, sounds like a lot of fun, talking with a made up entity in your mind. I had a few of those when I was a child

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

You say/do something and then when called out for saying/doing it, you say that you didn't say/do it and double down really heavily on suggesting that it'd be pointless to say/do that thing. You also just said you weren't comparing your life to anyone, and then immediately said I wasn't a good person after saying you were "decent at best" too. Do you know what comparison means? For the record I'm not "that concerned", I made a quick post with punctuation all over the place and very little effort.

Quote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
I am kind hearted, you just don't want to see it. I see the best in people, and try not to assume the worst, but when you literally start shit when it doesn't need to happen, you fuck things up for yourself. You don't air someone else's laundry.
You started the shit yourself and your lack of self awareness is apparent to everyone that has known you for years. You've gone off the deep end whether you want to admit or not.

Channel GannoK wrote:

I think you're projecting a little bit here if you're suggesting I think I'm hot shit or that I'm suggesting posting here /at all/ means you have no life. What I'm saying is the content of your posts has a pungent stench of narcissism where you're effectively humblebragging at all times and then denying you are and then doing it again. The point is that if your life truly was as incredible as you have suggested for ages now, why do so many enormous parts of it keep changing and why do you feel the need to brag about it to any of us? I pop in here and every now and then and without fail I always see you doing it. Grow up dude.

Channel GannoK wrote:
people who know you and also know me, complain TO ME about you, your drug abuse, your psychotic ramblings, and your actions. I gave you a chance to be a friend with me, but all you ever do is ramble on in Arabic, thinking that i'm actually going to consider your authoritative mindset and belief system.
While I don't disagree that Talix has certainly rambled, been a very shitty person in the past and generally isn't someone I want in my life either, you've actually just described yourself but thrown "Arabic" in there. I've had several people contact me after you went batshit in the same way. You project so much it's insane.

Channel GannoK wrote:
You dont have a reply. And that wasnt even a reply to anything you have to say, because anything you say isn't a real reply. Its a sad attempt at debate and logic manipulation, and mockery you inept clown.

Remember when you used to plague the board with AD HOMINEM, even though nobody was even actually attacking your character at the time? I certainly do, and I'm sure plenty of others too. Also, AP calculus.

Also the time you tried threatening to fight sterling, or aomething along those lines. was fucking hilarious. Id pay big money to see that. I remember being on a skype call with sterling when he told me about it lmao.

"Ur dumb"

Fuck!!!!!!! You got me!!!! How will I ever recover from a scumfuck wannabe terrorist egghead trying to attack my character? Don't you have a wife to take care of? Or is she benzo'd and zombied like you explained in the past before so you dont have to worry about what shes doing?

Thank god for Allah, I'm so glad he watches over us, who knows what kind of shit you'd do if you didnt have that imaginary story man floating above you telling you to do things. I wish I was crazy enough to believe that he exists and can communicate with people, sounds like a lot of fun, talking with a made up entity in your mind. I had a few of those when I was a child

Why do you give a shit about all this past shit he did? Why don't you just never speak to him again? He's one fucking human being. Do you think Sterling cares about any part of this? He's living his life and you should do the same, if it's as fantastic as you keep describing it to be.
greatsage wrote:

have you been staying safe and healthy and doing good for yourself konr? hope all is good and that Allah increases you this year
I do and it is. Yeah, I still suffer with very bad migraines but that's just something I have to live with.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

You say/do something and then when called out for saying/doing it, you say that you didn't say/do it and double down really heavily on suggesting that it'd be pointless to say/do that thing. You also just said you weren't comparing your life to anyone, and then immediately said I wasn't a good person after saying you were "decent at best" too. Do you know what comparison means? For the record I'm not "that concerned", I made a quick post with punctuation all over the place and very little effort.

Quote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
I am kind hearted, you just don't want to see it. I see the best in people, and try not to assume the worst, but when you literally start shit when it doesn't need to happen, you fuck things up for yourself. You don't air someone else's laundry.
You started the shit yourself and your lack of self awareness is apparent to everyone that has known you for years. You've gone off the deep end whether you want to admit or not.

Channel GannoK wrote:

I think you're projecting a little bit here if you're suggesting I think I'm hot shit or that I'm suggesting posting here /at all/ means you have no life. What I'm saying is the content of your posts has a pungent stench of narcissism where you're effectively humblebragging at all times and then denying you are and then doing it again. The point is that if your life truly was as incredible as you have suggested for ages now, why do so many enormous parts of it keep changing and why do you feel the need to brag about it to any of us? I pop in here and every now and then and without fail I always see you doing it. Grow up dude.

Channel GannoK wrote:
people who know you and also know me, complain TO ME about you, your drug abuse, your psychotic ramblings, and your actions. I gave you a chance to be a friend with me, but all you ever do is ramble on in Arabic, thinking that i'm actually going to consider your authoritative mindset and belief system.
While I don't disagree that Talix has certainly rambled, been a very shitty person in the past and generally isn't someone I want in my life either, you've actually just described yourself but thrown "Arabic" in there. I've had several people contact me after you went batshit in the same way. You project so much it's insane.

Channel GannoK wrote:

"Ur dumb"

Why do you give a shit about all this past shit he did? Why don't you just never speak to him again? He's one fucking human being. Do you think Sterling cares about any part of this? He's living his life and you should do the same, if it's as fantastic as you keep describing it to be.
greatsage wrote:

I do and it is. Yeah, I still suffer with very bad migraines but that's just something I have to live with.

your rebuttal to gannok was spot on but i don't think it will get through to him. i'm glad to hear good news from you. yeah i've rambled in the past and i've made strides to becoming a better person. as i've said, islam requires of the believer a genuine continuous strive towards self improvement, it doesn't expect perfection from the believer. and when someone accepts islam, and its beliefs, we believe that we are given a clean slate and all of our prior deeds are forgiven. as i said, islam obliterates all that came before it.

and over the years awhile ago i struggled with onset hereditary schizophrenia and went on a lot of rambling yeah. but i'm lot more stable than i was then. i try to be a better person every day and to learn every day. so yeah, i was a bad person before. but to me that is no longer who i am. i have repented for those actions and changed my beliefs and demeanor through islam and try to do better every day.

by accepting islam i am acknowledging the flaws i had before, the wrong path i had myself on, and the misdeeds i made prior. the shitty person i was before. and on my scroll of deeds, those prior to my acceptance to islam in my belief have been erased. my slate was made clean accepting islam.

and i have been doing nothing but trying to educate myself, and be a better person for a very long time. i admit that as a new student to theology my beliefs developed, but the inevitable finality of religion and religious studies will lead one to the guidance Islam and Qur'an offered even for bad and arrogant, lying, egotistical individuals like who i used to be -- so long as they are genuine in their studies. i try to better myself from ever being like that again.

"no one with as much of an atom in their heart of pride will enter paradise."

i promise you, and you can take that promise for what it's worth after all i have done to you konr, i will do my best and have been doing my best to improve myself as a good person. i fully acknowledge my mistakes of my past actions, but islam has obliterated that from who i am.

i know that's hard to take at face value from a person like who i used to be. so please be patient with me, and give me the benefit of the doubt and hope that i'll do us all a service and keep that promise.

i know you also probably couldn't give two shits about this, but i apologize for all of my anger and antagonism towards you in the past konr. we have had our disputes just for the sake of it at times, many of times my fault, when i know you are a good person. in truth, my attitude deserved the mutual response. i don't want that with you --pointless feuding, especially when we have been acquaintances for so long-- only amicability do i want from/for you, not frustration or antagonism. i have bragged to my wife about your intelligence and gaming skills and how proud i was to have met you and watch you become a really skilled tf2 player.

i don't regret meeting you, just how i mistreated you. i'm sorry

inni kunta mina az-zalimeen
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr sucks at tf2 me and matt destroyed him #nevrforget

Link

(lol that kony2012 parody title)
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konr, I had just done DMT for the first time, then mistakenly taken 25i-NBOMe maybe a month after. If you look up the effects of those drugs, I'm fairly certain you can understand the mindset I was in. I didnt want to take 25i, thought it was 2c-b. That's what the meque test came up as.

I was in a horrible god fucking awful state of mind that was being fluenced by the people around me physicially at the time. I changed that and I'm in the best stage of my life thus far. I was under the impression everyone was more cynical and diabolical than they actually were. I regret it everyday and ive since then quit doing drugs that I dont know what the fuck they are or where they honestly came from.I only talk to my chemist university friends who study this shit about it. Simple as that.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Konr, I had just done DMT for the first time, then mistakenly taken 25i-NBOMe maybe a month after. If you look up the effects of those drugs, I'm fairly certain you can understand the mindset I was in. I didnt want to take 25i, thought it was 2c-b. That's what the meque test came up as.

I was in a horrible god fucking awful state of mind that was being fluenced by the people around me physicially at the time. I changed that and I'm in the best stage of my life thus far. I was under the impression everyone was more cynical and diabolical than they actually were. I regret it everyday and ive since then quit doing drugs that I dont know what the fuck they are or where they honestly came from.I only talk to my chemist university friends who study this shit about it. Simple as that.
That's good to hear, because even a few months after this shit happening you were treating me like I was the dumbass for suggesting it was drug induced Smile

Brolock wrote:
konr sucks at tf2 me and matt destroyed him #nevrforget

Link

(lol that kony2012 parody title)
Hahaha good times. I remember getting legit pissed off during these games as well, things were NOT registering more than they were lol.

I'm not sure if I ever ended up showing you guys my more recent videos (still 5~ years old now) so here's a few!

Link

Link

Here's a few I'm in but aren't made by me

Link

Link
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

''Your Behavior,'' Richard Pfau Ph.D. wrote:
The major difference between analyzing your own behavior and analyzing someone else's is that you are privy to your own internal self-- your thoughts, feelings, memories, intentions, many of your references and perceptions....

When it comes to someone else, you know none of these things unless you talk with the person or are intimately acquainted with him/her. Even then, some of the information you obtain or infer may be spotty or misrepresented.

------- ----- -------

Robert Anton Wilson wrote:
Long before quantum mechanics, the German philosopher, Husserl, said that 'All perception is gamble.'

Every type of bigotry, every type of racism, sexism, prejudice, every dogmatic ideology that allows people to kill other people with a clear conscience, every stupid cult, every superstition, written religion, every kind of ignorance in the world all results from not realizing that our perceptions are gambles.

We believe what we see and then we believe our interpretation of it, we don’t even know we are making an interpretation most of the time. We think that this is reality. In philosophy that is called naïve realism. “What I perceive is reality.” And philosophers have refuted naïve realism every century for the last twenty-five hundred years starting with Buddha & Plato, and yet most people still act on the basis of naive realism.

Now the argument is maybe my perceptions are inaccurate but somewhere there is accuracy. The scientists have it with their instruments. That’s how we can find out what’s really real. But relativity and quantum mechanics have demonstrated clearly that what you find out with instruments is true relative only to the instrument you are using and where that instrument is located in space-time.

So there is no vantage point from which real reality can be seen, we are all looking from the point of our own reality tunnels. And when we begin to realize that we are all looking from the point of view of our own reality tunnels, we find it is much easier to understand where other people are coming from. Or, the ones who don’t have the same reality tunnels as us do not seem ignorant or deliberately perverse or lying or hypnotized by some mad ideology. They just have a different reality tunnel, and every reality tunnel might tell us something interesting about our world, if we are willing to listen.

Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.

Every kind of ignorance in the world all results from not realizing that our perceptions are gambles. We believe what we see and then we believe our interpretation of it, we don’t even know we are making an interpretation most of the time. We think this is reality.

''Quantum Psychology,'' Robert Anton Wilson wrote:
We see objects in the 'external universe' through our eyes and then make pictures -- models -- of them in our brains. The brain 'interprets' what the eye transmits as energy signals. (For now, we will ignore the data that shows that the brain makes a gamble that it can interpret these signals.)

Again, very few Occidentals have doubted this, and those who have doubted it arrived at strange and incredible alternatives.

We still assume the 'external universe' from which we started. We have merely discovered that we cannot see it or know it. We see a model of it inside our heads, and in daily life forget this and act as if the model exists outside our heads — i.e., (1) [the map is the territory] as if the model and the universe occupy the same area of space (as our map that tries to show "all" about Dublin would occupy the same space as Dublin) and (2) that this space exists "outside".
But the model and the universe do not occupy the same space and the space where the model exists can only be located 'inside' our brains, which exist inside our heads.

We now realize that, while the universe exists outside, the model exists inside, and therefore occupies much, much less space than the universe.

The 'real universe' then exists 'outside' but remains unexperienced, perhaps unknown, that which we do experience and know (or think we know) exists in local networks of electrochemical bonds in our brains.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
The major difference between analyzing your own behavior and analyzing someone else's is that you are privy to your own internal self-- your thoughts, feelings, memories, intentions, many of your references and perceptions....

When it comes to someone else, you know none of these things unless you talk with the person or are intimately acquainted with him/her. Even then, some of the information you obtain or infer may be spotty or misrepresented.

------- ----- -------

Long before quantum mechanics, the German philosopher, Husserl, said that 'All perception is gamble.'

Every type of bigotry, every type of racism, sexism, prejudice, every dogmatic ideology that allows people to kill other people with a clear conscience, every stupid cult, every superstition, written religion, every kind of ignorance in the world all results from not realizing that our perceptions are gambles.

We believe what we see and then we believe our interpretation of it, we don’t even know we are making an interpretation most of the time. We think that this is reality. In philosophy that is called naïve realism. “What I perceive is reality.” And philosophers have refuted naïve realism every century for the last twenty-five hundred years starting with Buddha & Plato, and yet most people still act on the basis of naive realism.

Now the argument is maybe my perceptions are inaccurate but somewhere there is accuracy. The scientists have it with their instruments. That’s how we can find out what’s really real. But relativity and quantum mechanics have demonstrated clearly that what you find out with instruments is true relative only to the instrument you are using and where that instrument is located in space-time.

So there is no vantage point from which real reality can be seen, we are all looking from the point of our own reality tunnels. And when we begin to realize that we are all looking from the point of view of our own reality tunnels, we find it is much easier to understand where other people are coming from. Or, the ones who don’t have the same reality tunnels as us do not seem ignorant or deliberately perverse or lying or hypnotized by some mad ideology. They just have a different reality tunnel, and every reality tunnel might tell us something interesting about our world, if we are willing to listen.

Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.

Every kind of ignorance in the world all results from not realizing that our perceptions are gambles. We believe what we see and then we believe our interpretation of it, we don’t even know we are making an interpretation most of the time. We think this is reality.

We see objects in the 'external universe' through our eyes and then make pictures -- models -- of them in our brains. The brain 'interprets' what the eye transmits as energy signals. (For now, we will ignore the data that shows that the brain makes a gamble that it can interpret these signals.)

Again, very few Occidentals have doubted this, and those who have doubted it arrived at strange and incredible alternatives.

We still assume the 'external universe' from which we started. We have merely discovered that we cannot see it or know it. We see a model of it inside our heads, and in daily life forget this and act as if the model exists outside our heads — i.e., (1) [the map is the territory] as if the model and the universe occupy the same area of space (as our map that tries to show "all" about Dublin would occupy the same space as Dublin) and (2) that this space exists "outside".
But the model and the universe do not occupy the same space and the space where the model exists can only be located 'inside' our brains, which exist inside our heads.

We now realize that, while the universe exists outside, the model exists inside, and therefore occupies much, much less space than the universe.

The 'real universe' then exists 'outside' but remains unexperienced, perhaps unknown, that which we do experience and know (or think we know) exists in local networks of electrochemical bonds in our brains.

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:

------- ----- -------

very much yes,

watch?v=1eoEJQsyDTI

watch?v=q0uImc27Ico

also all of the times i poked fun at your marriage were childish mockery meant to press your buttons. it mostly worked (when it did) because of how stupid and immature i was being to you. i hope you can forgive me for abusing you like that. i thought in the time it was innocent fun and mockery, but the truth is that even if that is the case, that type of humor is wrong and distasteful especially to someone like you who does their best to stand upright. im sorry justin.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All good, to err is human.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49899795_1678178028984693_3107606720684228608_n.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.93 KB
 Viewed:  3086 Time(s)

49899795_1678178028984693_3107606720684228608_n.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: