Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some question about value in specific game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baoh
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:33 pm    Post subject: Some question about value in specific game Reply with quote

Hi guys This Tread is for Games of War game

Could you help me with this question pls?

1 - If I'm in a fight, i can find value of Life, Defence and Attack of a character. But it seams the address always change
There is a way to tell to the cheat engine to save value for the character or is ok also to tell for a character in that position (this game is 4 character on the left).

2 - I have read there is a command in Deassembler that tell to do nothing, It was a good idea to tell to the money (ammount of gold) to never goes down, ('cose there is no way to pass an value to the gold)

3 - In fight I have the possibility to take tha mmount of gold IT tell (125 you can see it in the picture), can I tell to cheat engine to change this value?

For now It was really good try to resolve this 3 things. Realy txxx

character.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.15 MB
 Viewed:  1122 Time(s)

character.PNG

OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baoh wrote:
But it seams the address always change

right-click the address, select pointer scan. (or do cheat engine tutorial step 6&8.)
Baoh wrote:
I have read there is a command in Deassembler that tell to do nothing, It was a good idea to tell to the money (ammount of gold) to never goes down

yes, its basically a NOP.
you can find it:
- disassembly window
- when "find out what ..."
Baoh wrote:
In fight I have the possibility to take tha mmount of gold IT tell (125 you can see it in the picture), can I tell to cheat engine to change this value?

yes possible, but its will be constant and not easy to find. (unless it changes as you progress)

STN wrote:
i am a sweetheart.
Baoh
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I have try to follow the
Cheat Engine Pointer Scan with Pointermaps
tutorial, you can find in youtube, but when I colse and restore the game I don't find any address. IN the tutorial he find the value he want

As you can see from image I find so many result that point in the singel address

Could you pls installa Gems of war and try with me pls
I learn fast I don't wanna bouring you, but I have try also the basic tuttoreial and The address seams to change evry time

Txxx

pointer.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  204.62 KB
 Viewed:  1088 Time(s)

pointer.PNG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: