Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Earthfall EXP Value [SOLVED]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
potatoescanner
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Earthfall EXP Value [SOLVED] Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I am currently trying to find the Experience Points Value in the game 'Earthfall' which recently had an update which added player progression.
The player level/EXP is only visible in the main menu.

What I've tried:
(1) I've tried searching for it with every value type, by completing a mission and gaining exp for it: 0 values.
(2) I've tried changing the amount of kills, which by description would affect the gained exp, but it doesnt affect them unfortunately.

My thoughts on what might be the problem:
(1) The value might be encrypted.
(2) The display value differs from the actual value. F.e: display value 400, actual value 40000.
(3) Every level up the progress starts from 0 out of X, so it might just be that my current shown exp value might just be a share of the overall value which is hidden.

BTW: it is an UE4 game.

Does anyone own this game or knows an idea or a possible approach?

Thank you in advance.

xx

Edit:

Guess (3) is correct. It is an overall hidden value and i found it. But it seems, that it is only the display value and it only gets changed, after 1. i finish/lose a game (to receive EXP) and after that I have to leave the lobby for the value to get changed. It is only 1 opcode which writes to this address which is:

mov rsi,r10 <-----
repe movsb

Looking into r10 via Break and Trace just gave a weird address (19BB9283) with constantly changing value

Edit #2:

scanned again and found the hidden exp value. it is not encrypted, it just was calculated earlier. changed both to 212000 (212400 is the max level exp value), got into a game, played/lost one round, waited for level overview to show up and left the game and it triggered the level up.

not the best way to use a exp cheat, but I did it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: