Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Relapse"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:02 am    Post subject: "Relapse" Reply with quote

Tl;dr so fucked on antipsychotic withdrawal, help me survive

Greatsage I know you reading this

Had my "relapse" this last week (read: got kidnapped and put in hospital against my will), got out in a week, put on abilify

Never been on this shit before for such a long time (9 days), anybody got tips on quitting? Cold turkey hurts like hell and would take out an entire portion of my schooling. Could tell counselors and profs that "It'll take time for the med to adjust with my system" to buy some time, but I've read that it can take up to a month to recover

I was thinking I could cope with the agitation from the withdrawal using something else that binds to 5HTP that is legal and doesn't have withdrawal effects

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just quit
atom0s

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:36 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Quote:
anybody got tips on quitting?

If you know you can't do it on your own and you are going to just keep going back to it, go seek professional help at a treatment center. A lot of places do free walk-in help, no questions asked etc. Or offer affordable plans to help with things, along with various insurance acceptances.

Dealt with various friends and family with similar struggles, most needed help to get off things fully. Those that tried to do it on their own almost always failed. You already took the first step here and asked for help, so take the next step and get some.

JTMYO
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do pushups and drink a lot of water. try rexulti, it's a new medication
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it varies but generally cold turkey is what i would do. but im not a mental health advisor so im not gonna pretend it's ever a good idea to tell u to quit medication you're prescribed? r u guys trying to sue me

anyways if you are on antipsychotics long term you likely need them. that doesn't mean you're not being damaged by them. and quitting them or lapsing use can easily lead to more psychosis than if you simply never had taken them.
probably. it's an absolute gamble.

it's highly case specific and there's too many factors and too little that i know of you to really be of any help. and again im not of good conscience to tell you to not take your meds. but i wouldn't take that stuff if u paid me.

i think if you do actually have an illness you need to come to terms with that and accepting that you probably don't have real control over yourself. and psychosis can be and is absolutely terrifying to experience. it's also highly subjective. but the real lunacy is behavior of a psychotic individual who believes they have rational control of themselves and free will, when in fact their will is a slave to their disease.

the only hope objectively for that individual would be medication. but there's not a guaranteed medication for these kinds of diseases.
that is why it is easier to live with that sort of disease when you can trust the people around you, and recognize that there is a higher power that ordains and wills and controls what happens. that includes with you and your disease. and i have found that it is best and most reasonable to surrender to the peace of trusting that higher power over making the mistake of placing that trust in your self control, as then you are simply a slave to your disease and its whims and fancies of the real lunacy.

this is very similar to NA/AA, though ive never been involved with those programs.

one who submits voluntarily to the will of the creator is known as a muslim. it was the first step to finding true peace in my life and a sturdy handhold through any form of madness.
without islam i would not have the stability or guidance in my life that i currently possess. and i regret not coming to it sooner, as i am finally through with misery, and have truth, peace, and happiness.

CBD is a good antipsychotic that may help with this in the future. cannabis helps with the majority of my symptoms.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: