Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memory Engine v0.5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Binaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iPromise
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Memory Engine v0.5 Reply with quote

Fixed:

Code:

- C++ - Loader.exe
- First Scan
- Next Scan
- Injection 'causes the process to hang

Tested and working on:

Code:

- GunBound
- Combat Arms

Special Thanks:

- To everyone that helped me out in coding this better version, appreciate it Smile

What is Memory Engine v0.5?

- Memory Engine v0.5 is a program designed to scan through a processes memory regions and find specific addresses, etc with ease and was designed to evade anti-hacking systems. Basically a CE alternative.

Instructions:

Quote:

- Load "C++ - Loader.exe" (If its Vista or 7, Run as Administrator)
- Select your target process from the listbox, press "Refresh List" to re-scan for all the open processes on your PC
- Press the "Select" button and the UI of the memory engine will load.

If I helped you..

- Downloading from the Ziddu link will help me, donations to [email protected] will persuade me to continue upgrading the Memory Engine.

Original posting thread

- http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=4901035#4901035

Comments, suggestions, need help?

- Add me via MSN: [email protected]

Download

- http://www.ziddu.com/download/9404573/MemoryEnginev0.5.zip.html

Last edited by iPromise on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
AtheistCrusader
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fag stop making new threads
also
stop using the ziddu link, its pathetic.
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doesn't work. attached to notepad.exe and tried to scan 0. nothing happened. changed to 10, pressed new scan again, nothing. pressed next scan = crash.

tried running as admin, same results. btw you can have a 'run as admin' manifest or have it in compiler options.

Quote:
Memory Engine v0.5 is a program designed to scan through a processes memory regions and find specific addresses, etc with ease and was designed to evade anti-hacking systems. Basically a CE alternative.

........ ? uh lol ?

you're getting damn annoying man. at least have a friend test your crap before uploading it
iPromise
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend did test it and it worked fine for him, he got some good addresses for his game that he was testing it on (GunBound). Try injecting it to the Cheat Engine Tutorial, do a fast scan, 4 bytes, for 100 and from there keep scanning and do the tutorial itself. It worked fine for me on Windows Vista, 7, and XP, XP 32 Bit, and 7 and Vista 64 Bit. Don't scan for 0 and byte, my experience with that is it is veryyyyyy time consuming, scan for high numbers because its faster.

Overall, I got the Wind Speed Address, Wind Angle Address, Player Angle Address, Mobile Address, and Room Number address for GunBound. So it worked 100% fine.
Slugsnack

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you explain why it died when i did what i did ? it obviously does not work '100% fine' until it handles every case, even handling unexpected input from the user, which i doubt it does at the moment. in your case, it does not work at all, making it 0% fine

and are you sure you tested it on 64 bit systems ? lmfao. that's a nearly definite lie. apparently you don't know that addressing differs on x64 systems
iPromise
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then can you explain to me why it worked on my Vista x64? My friends Windows 7 x64?

You just don't know how to use it, stick to your memory scanner and stop bitching at my threads, so far, every comment here is useless. And before you start to p.m.s about how my things are "useless", atleast i'm trying to make an effort and i'm putting hardwork to it.
Jesper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried on Minesweeper on windows xp sp3 and it took a while to figure out I needed to tick either fast or slow scan.. you should add a separate box for the poke value and make it select either slow or fast scan on start. Please add an option to scan for double too.
Slugsnack

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, you have to select a type of scan.. ? either way, the user should never be able to crash your program
Anden100
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Basically a CE alternative.

I love that quote Very Happy, but where is the debugger? disassembler? assembler? pointers?. This doesen't replace ANY of CE's features. This is hardly useful for any situation. Give me an example (except Minesweeper and CE tutorial stage 1) where i will find your tool (with a fake name) useful. I can't be bothered to download it and test it, since you decided to use Ziddu.
pkedpker
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone still have this? I need something like this which is a DLL that u inject into games and it creates A GUI and capable of scanning and freezing values on it's own process
Took a test lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Binaries All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: