Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

youtube is like 99% clickbate garbage
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex.
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even worse on a phone with a shit ton more ads.
That 5 second ad of a "YouTube" logo appearing is weird.

Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Oblivious wrote:
have u tried watching joe rogan/jordan peterson videos? Twisted Evil
yes joe rogan is everywhere because i occasionally watch his podcast, or every once in a while watch a highlight clip and then they are recommended to me for like a week on every video.

joe rogan is too fuckin retarded though. the last one i watched was with vsauce michael, it was only good because michael put him in his place when he said some really dumb shit.

He is a good interviewer and host because he's retarded, he cant ask too complex of questions or discussions because the masses need things to be at a retard level, and Joe knows this. The smartest healthiest retard on podcast I think. Good guy.
I am exactly against this type of thinking. No one gets actually smarter from this. Joe isnt any smarter, he repeats the same base knowledge he knows. He cant ask too complex questions because he doesnt have enough knowledge to ask the more complex stuff. He hits a wall, just like everyone else, because they arent really learning anything. This isn't how people learn, it never has been, people think now because its through technology that it somehow is a better way to learn when it is not.

I dont know why you think stooping down to retardation makes someone a good host. I dont really think hes a good host, hes funny, so when hes with comedy people hes a good host because he can keep jokes going, but if someone is smarter than him hes not trying to learn anything he just adds his own stupid theory to it that has no basis and doesnt have enough knowledge to keep one line of conversation going. If someone is dumber than him (Eddie Bravo) than he is unable to defend himself or explain himself properly because he doesnt actually know enough about a subject.

I would also question his health as most of the shit he spouts about it is unfounded bs, he could just be getting lucky
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: