Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to identify numerical value of frame of a sprite?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FromageGuy362
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:10 am    Post subject: How to identify numerical value of frame of a sprite? Reply with quote

I'm playing a game called Fromage, and it is essentially a reverse Kirby game. I'm wondering how to identify the numerical value of the player character's active sprite, as the player character has many abilities.

Thanks.
FromageGuy362
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this doable? If not, is there another way for me to know which sprite from the Sprite Sheet is being used? Thanks in advance.
FromageGuy362
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to "necro" this thread, but, I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to either:

1: Get the numerical value of the frame for the player's sprite (such as one of the frames for when the character is getting ready to fire an arrow, or the character is walking, etc)

OR

2: Change the order of the sprites (For example, the character's sprite being at the front of absolutely everything), so I can see the character's sprite in its entirety.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: