Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Limitation of Sharppcap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
souleaper
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:47 am    Post subject: Limitation of Sharppcap Reply with quote

Can anyone experienced in Sharppcap tell me why the device.send() packet does nothing.

I constructed the packet from scratch with identitication #, sequence #, acknowledge #, even window size #. literally the whole packet was taken into consideration every bit and pieces..

In Wireshark, I do see the packet being sent out with the right, destincation address and port.. and local address and port.. exactly the same as the game client and yet no ping back from the server.. it is like it never existed.

Well when i use, socket class to send with Iendpoint to the client with new local port #.. I guess the server can realize it is a remote program sending, even though there are packet ping back, it will not go to the game client.

Did anyone experience this problem with Sharpcap.. The only difference is there is no socket used to send the packet.. but considering the rawpacket itself should not have information for the server to know the difference, if the local address and port.. & destincation address and port are the same.

Thanks Chelvan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: