Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trump's right: The economy is doing well and he deserves som

View previous topic :: View next topic  
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: Trump's right: The economy is doing well and he deserves som Reply with quote

Trump's right: The economy is doing well and he deserves some credit

These numbers are very, very sustainable -- this isn't a one-time shot," Trump said on Friday, speaking from the South Lawn of the White House after news that the US economy grew at a 4.1% annual rate in the second quarter of the year.
Fresh from a trip to the Midwestern heartlands, the President is making the very best possible case for his administration as the pace heats up ahead of the midterm elections. He's belting out a strong economic message with a fervor that Democrats have yet to match this election cycle.
Presidents usually get too much blame when the economy is doing badly, since downturns are often caused by outside shocks or cyclical factors, but that also gives them a chance to crow when things are going full steam ahead.
Trump is not the kind of person to pass that up.
Often, the President's hyperbolic assessment of his own performance is at odds with the facts. But Friday's announcement that the economy grew at a 4.1% pace in the second quarter, the best showing since 2014, is genuine cause for celebration.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just shut the fuck up. The only thing that trump has done well so far is create an illusion to the masses that he's a good person and deserves credit for an autonomous economy that doesnt rely on Trump. Trump relies on the tax payers and not the other way around. Hes a leech on the system. The tariffs he slapped on are going to cause huge rippling effects on our economy.

The only thing anyone with a brain can gather from a post like this is , "hurr durr, trump is president, and numbers are going up! Must be because of trump!"

Did you see interest rates are going up for mortages and refinancing is becoming limited? Do you even know anything. Or even remember about the sub prime mortage crisis caused by house republicans and the big banks?

pro trump rhetoric is so easy to dismantle.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Then why do you do such a shitty job every time?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Then why do you do such a shitty job every time?

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR. TOP OF THE MORNING

You're so fucking funny, I forgot to laugh.

You just cherry picked my post. Really poor character of someone I rarely respected in the first place.

Did you even read what I wrote? Do you know how to read? You should readjust your glasses because apparently you only like to read what makes you sound witty and clever on the internet.

Just so you have more substance about trump though.

Trump has spent HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars, its getting close to a billion, on vacations, golf trips, and unnessecary bullshit. Please tell me about how that's responsible spending. He's done more for himself, than any othet president in history, and he's not even done with his first term yet.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just b/c konr said that doesnt mean he disagrees with you, the only thing you can take away from his post is that he thinks you are bad at dismantling pro trump arguments despite you saying its easy.
and it was actually pretty funny
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
just b/c konr said that doesnt mean he disagrees with you, the only thing you can take away from his post is that he thinks you are bad at dismantling pro trump arguments despite you saying its easy.
and it was actually pretty funny

There was little to dismantle in OP's post.

He said trump should be given credit for basically doing nothing(non-verbatim), I explained why that's bullshit.

also the only reason konr ever gets involved in american politics is to expand his lack of knowledge of the subject. His opinion isn't taken seriously.

Let me put things this way, I'm not afraid of being proven wrong of my methods, but when the claims provide no real reason and are just empty, they are just laughable.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: