Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Great Gaias

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gotrek65
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:49 am    Post subject: The Great Gaias Reply with quote

I was hoping someone who is more advanced in the working of CE can help me figure out how to find some edits to this game.

The game is particularly hard to find any values or stats to change due to the fact that the game has 3 separate processes and I've tried scanning all 3 for stats and changes but have had no luck.

I even tried to look at the save files also with no luck seems to be encoded.
below is a little snip of the save file
Code:
N4IgzgnmAuCmC2IBcoD6YCGA3WBRAdhgEYA2sAJstAE4CusANCKvLPrQcWZUjfU6jYBjAPa18cap1IUqdRswBmI6vAzQAliPzTuc/syLroZAMJiJyAIwA2AOwCA7hvznx0a/YGwwQjAAdYN0skAAYBTBxgjyQAJgAWARxqMC18AEkeGxsAVjsAZlC7G

If anyone thinks they can decode the save file i'm willing to provide that.

As for searching for changable values. I started looking for gold. I selected each value type and searched changing my gold by buying or selling potions but each time after the 2 or 3 search CE wouldn't find the value.

I then tried to find a value for HP and MP within the game for specific characters but with no luck.

Update 1
I finally managed to find the gold value(3FFFBEBCD78 Double). It seems the memory address for it changes every time you exit a shop menu and re-enter it. I've tried adding said address into the bottom half of CE(sorry not sure what it's proper name is) and then tried to change the value or freeze it but the game is still behaving as if I had done nothing. Mad

And then I lost the address after trying to sell stuff back to the vendor and i'm still looking for the address 30 minutes later. I even now have 4 cheat engines running on each process of the game(they're all named the same in task manager, Cheat Engine adds a hexidecimal to them)
atom0s

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your save file snippet looks to be something on the lines of base64 or something similar.
Gotrek65
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I thought the .rpgsave file format was just made up but it turns out it's an actual format and someone has already found a way to edit them...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: