Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plants vs Zombies 2 on Bluestacks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Triggered_Atheist
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:47 am    Post subject: Plants vs Zombies 2 on Bluestacks Reply with quote

Alright, this has probably been asked a few hundred THOUSAND times, but I've followed like 5 youtube videos on how to make this magic happen and it just simply DOESN'T WORK. I'm using Bluestacks 3 and Cheat Engine 6.7, and I am trying to change my coin value in PvZ2, but when I complete my second scan by hitting "next scan" after changing the coin value once or twice (you know, like for any game), I simply get no results. I've tried scanning my physical memory and bluestacks itself, but it's the same sad ending either way. I've messed a bit with my CE settings, and it makes no visible changes. Please. HELP. I don't care if all you have is why it might not be working, or a suggestion that you've never actually tried before. I am very, very desperate at this point.
doxorn
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Plants vs Zombies 2 on Bluestacks Reply with quote

Triggered_Atheist wrote:
Alright, this has probably been asked a few hundred THOUSAND times, but I've followed like 5 youtube videos on how to make this magic happen and it just simply DOESN'T WORK. I'm using Bluestacks 3 and Cheat Engine 6.7, and I am trying to change my coin value in PvZ2, but when I complete my second scan by hitting "next scan" after changing the coin value once or twice (you know, like for any game), I simply get no results. I've tried scanning my physical memory and bluestacks itself, but it's the same sad ending either way. I've messed a bit with my CE settings, and it makes no visible changes. Please. HELP. I don't care if all you have is why it might not be working, or a suggestion that you've never actually tried before. I am very, very desperate at this point.

I managed to hack Plants vs Zombies 2 on Bluestacks today.
1) Download the NEWEST Cheat Engine (I am currently using v6.8.1)
2) Go to Cheat Engine Settings -> Debugger options -> Use Kernelmode Debugger (You have to click on the button there to enable this function which requires a system restart)
3) Check the following boxes:
Debugger Options -> Use Global debug routines
Debugger Options -> Ability to step through kernel code
Extra -> Query memory region routines
Extra -> Read/Write process memory
4) Select [Physical Memory] in the processes
5) Scan for values...

6) After you are done with cheating, go back to Cheat Engine settings -> Debugger options -> click on RESTORE PROTECTION for safety reasons.
Triggered_Atheist
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I managed to hack Plants vs Zombies 2 on Bluestacks today.
1) Download the NEWEST Cheat Engine (I am currently using v6.8.1)
2) Go to Cheat Engine Settings -> Debugger options -> Use Kernelmode Debugger (You have to click on the button there to enable this function which requires a system restart)
3) Check the following boxes:
Debugger Options -> Use Global debug routines
Debugger Options -> Ability to step through kernel code
Extra -> Query memory region routines
Extra -> Read/Write process memory
4) Select [Physical Memory] in the processes
5) Scan for values...

Sorry, but this didn't seem to help me. I tried these settings with two different games, and no luck. Admittedly, PvZ2 and my other game are probably coded to prevent this big time. I do very much appreciate you posting help anyway, whether it helped me or not. And just to make it clear, I did use the latest version of Bluestacks, the latest download of Plants vs Zombies 2, and Cheat Engine 6.8.1, with every single one of your settings set correctly. I will try again later, and possibly change some other settings, just to be sure. Thanks again bro.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: