Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

legalize it or not?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
psychoactive drugs don't make someone get schizophrenia, or psychosis, from what I understand.

It's already present in their personality, it just gets amplified by the substance, or makes you realize that these symptoms will worsen over time through self awareness via an altered state of consciousness.
what if certain things are inherit to humans, and it gets amplified that way

Are you talking about genetic health conditions that are usually passed down from parent to child?
no wtf son. like humans in general are prone to snapping and inherently schizophrenic or psychotic

I don't buy it. Most humans are just delusional(religion, beliefs, etc) and actively lie to themselves more than anything. That type of behavior doesnt encompass and characterize psychotic or schizo people, schizos and schizoids are isolationists and hermits by nature. something like 1% of the population will or can develop schizophrenia. If the human population was as crazy as you'd stated, we wouldn't be able to walk down the street safely, the world would be drastically different, everyone would be in a waking acid trip gone wrong.
youre so fucking retarded and cant read for shit bro

You said humans in general are prone to schizophrenia or psychotic breaks, I said I don't believe so, citing a real population number percentage of people susceptible to schizophrenia and psychosis. You're the dumb fuck that can't read. You just don't understand your own question or the answer to it

All I was doing was elaborating on why your conviction is retarded in this case.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
psychoactive drugs don't make someone get schizophrenia, or psychosis, from what I understand.

It's already present in their personality, it just gets amplified by the substance, or makes you realize that these symptoms will worsen over time through self awareness via an altered state of consciousness.
what if certain things are inherit to humans, and it gets amplified that way

Are you talking about genetic health conditions that are usually passed down from parent to child?
no wtf son. like humans in general are prone to snapping and inherently schizophrenic or psychotic

I don't buy it. Most humans are just delusional(religion, beliefs, etc) and actively lie to themselves more than anything. That type of behavior doesnt encompass and characterize psychotic or schizo people, schizos and schizoids are isolationists and hermits by nature. something like 1% of the population will or can develop schizophrenia. If the human population was as crazy as you'd stated, we wouldn't be able to walk down the street safely, the world would be drastically different, everyone would be in a waking acid trip gone wrong.
youre so fucking retarded and cant read for shit bro

You said humans in general are prone to schizophrenia or psychotic breaks, I said I don't believe so, citing a real population number percentage of people susceptible to schizophrenia and psychosis. You're the dumb fuck that can't read. You just don't understand your own question or the answer to it

All I was doing was elaborating on why your conviction is retarded in this case.
if humans weren't prone then it wouldnt happen. and Im not saying genetic from parent to child because everyone would have it. in some cases it would be triggered and other cases it would not.

your original case was that "psychoactive drugs don't make someone get" and that "It's already present in their personality," im saying what if its already present in everyone's personalities, hence they aren't "getting it" from the drugs, but are amplifying and triggering it like you already said. then the correlation between psychoactive drug use and detectable psychosis would be a valid one. in your case people that are ALREADY prone get it amplified, in my case everyone is prone and it amplifies it
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
Yeah, I usually like Kurzgesagt's videos but this one wasn't as good imho. Like they say it's a gateway drug because most people who are addicted to hard drugs used weed in the past, but really all that's saying is that people who are likely to do drugs are likely to have tried weed too, which is completely normal because weed is (so easily available) everywhere. Doesn't mean they wouldn't have started using hard drugs if they hadn't used weed. Correlation does not mean causation.
Also smoking has a stronger correlation to hard drugs than weed. I dont think anyone has ever OD on weed unlike alot of prescription pain killers

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: