Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


What they did was really unethical

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AnHeroWithNoName
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 19

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 9
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:07 pm    Post subject: What they did was really unethical Reply with quote

Basically they have previously targeted many tools like CE with a goal to shut down similar tools purely because they can do memory scans. If this is not the most retarded thing in the galaxy then surely this'll be the day I learn something new.

Unrelated to post:

Retarded company sues 14 year old boy for cheating in Fortnite
https://phys.org/news/2017-11-video-game-companies-suing-crooked-players.html , now wants to close in on people who revive old games through jailbreaks and emulators (eg sega genesis, psp roms, etc) : https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-02-19-esa-opposes-rule-dmca-rule-change-aimed-at-preserving-abandoned-online-games
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 126

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 596

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy fix, proxy accounts and VPNs, and learning new ways to bypass circulatory security checks(that's what most games use now) with reverse engineering, packet editing, and memory scanning and editing.

the only people who get caught and punished for hacking and cheating(in games) are kids, and people who shouldn't be hacking in the first place, hacking leads down a dark path of character anyways if you let it take you there.


Whining about companies punishing hackers is like whining about people that caught trying to take some kids food at lunch during school.

Companies need to make examples that show real consequences, and the kid didn't care, or try to cover his own ass.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Easy fix, proxy accounts and VPNs, and learning new ways to bypass circulatory security checks(that's what most games use now) with reverse engineering, packet editing, and memory scanning and editing.

the only people who get caught and punished for hacking and cheating(in games) are kids, and people who shouldn't be hacking in the first place, hacking leads down a dark path of character anyways if you let it take you there.


Whining about companies punishing hackers is like whining about people that caught trying to take some kids food at lunch during school.

Companies need to make examples that show real consequences, and the kid didn't care, or try to cover his own ass.
you just said a whole bunch of bs and buzz words friendo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 126

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 596

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Easy fix, proxy accounts and VPNs, and learning new ways to bypass circulatory security checks(that's what most games use now) with reverse engineering, packet editing, and memory scanning and editing.

the only people who get caught and punished for hacking and cheating(in games) are kids, and people who shouldn't be hacking in the first place, hacking leads down a dark path of character anyways if you let it take you there.


Whining about companies punishing hackers is like whining about people that caught trying to take some kids food at lunch during school.

Companies need to make examples that show real consequences, and the kid didn't care, or try to cover his own ass.
you just said a whole bunch of bs and buzz words friendo


Youre retarded, I used to make trainers and cheat tables on here mpc gamersplanet, and [email protected](now known as gamersoul I think) for D2, [email protected], and ghost online. I know what I'm talking about. Do you even know how to use cheat engine still?

Theres no doubt that there are people in RS that are light years ahead of me, but I still have experience and know how the basics are done/should be done

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
Also writing logically makes zero sense, I suggest you brush up on your english
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mania Guy
I post too much
Reputation: 5

Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 2527
Location: Up

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Easy fix, proxy accounts and VPNs, and learning new ways to bypass circulatory security checks(that's what most games use now) with reverse engineering, packet editing, and memory scanning and editing.

the only people who get caught and punished for hacking and cheating(in games) are kids, and people who shouldn't be hacking in the first place, hacking leads down a dark path of character anyways if you let it take you there.


Whining about companies punishing hackers is like whining about people that caught trying to take some kids food at lunch during school.

Companies need to make examples that show real consequences, and the kid didn't care, or try to cover his own ass.
you just said a whole bunch of bs and buzz words friendo


Youre retarded, I used to make trainers and cheat tables on here mpc gamersplanet, and [email protected](now known as gamersoul I think) for D2, [email protected], and ghost online. I know what I'm talking about. Do you even know how to use cheat engine still?

Theres no doubt that there are people in RS that are light years ahead of me, but I still have experience and know how the basics are done/should be done


I don't get any codes when I multiply the variable by 8 wtf???
I'm so out of date with CE

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites