Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For the first time in my life

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject: For the first time in my life Reply with quote

I got straight A's in all of my classes last semester.
I also got promoted at work, and I have the girlfriend of a lifetime that I never thought I'd get a chance to know.

I never thought I'd be sharing this kind of information to you nerds, but who doesn't like to share their accomplishments with the people they have a love/hate relationship with.

plus I'm drunk as fuck which only happens like once a year, maybe.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gj
im happy with my grades from last semester considering the difficulty of the classes and the shit i have to do at home (and the 3 hours a day i spend just on commuting), 2 A's, B, and B-.

getting drunk af is the best, do it more often, like it more than weed, and i never get a hangover and im lightweight so it hits me quickly without many drinks. some shit was on sale so i just got some hennesy black, crown, and some random vsop for hella cheap.

i get to see one of my fav kpop group, my most listened to artist (according to lastfm), next saturday.

also watching steins gate 0, dont watch anime much any more but i love steins gate and this is really really good sequel. somehow it is 10000x better than any movie to come out in theaters recently.
Missi0n
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

COngrats Channel GannoK. Real proud of u
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I get drunk I get real unclear in my thoughts and I get lots of internal hallucinations, that night was real fun though.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Missi0n
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
When I get drunk I get real unclear in my thoughts and I get lots of internal hallucinations, that night was real fun though.

Internal Hallucinations make it sound like it's not the one for you my friend... You get this with other drugs? or just the worse one, alcohol?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
if u gonna get fucked up it better to not be your usual self.
but for me alcohol just multiplies my sarcasm and douchebaggery, so its just fun time.
gotta mix it with the dph at the end of the night to be fucked and fall asleep listening to music, otherwise hard for me to sleep while drunk. then hppd will kick in harder and ill hear whispering too but im used to it so doesnt bother me
Zohan
Gayest Man Alive

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
if u gonna get fucked up it better to not be your usual self.
but for me alcohol just multiplies my sarcasm and douchebaggery, so its just fun time.
gotta mix it with the dph at the end of the night to be fucked and fall asleep listening to music, otherwise hard for me to sleep while drunk. then hppd will kick in harder and ill hear whispering too but im used to it so doesnt bother me

Oh how I missed you over the years
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will have to tell my roommate to put on steins gate 0. he's a 21 year old white weeb that plays anime video games and watches anime all day.

glad to hear people are doing well.

im back in school as well. only took two classes this semester to ease my way back in so it was easy to get As in both. coming up on 11 months sober in a couple weeks (again...). am also the assistant house manager at my sober living home. life is good life is ez
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: