Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Could someone help me make a script for enter the gungeon?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gabrielcooper
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 May 2018
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Could someone help me make a script for enter the gungeon? Reply with quote

Hello! I was going to specify what type of scrip of the title but there wasn't enough room for it,i need a unlimited key script/pointer (i'm pretty new to cheat engine,so i'm not sure which apply here) I can find the valeu manually every time I open the game,but it just becomes a pain to do it every single time.
I tried looking for it but unlimited keys is the only cheat I can't find,the ones that exist either don't work or are outdated.

I tried making one myself but I couldn't make it work,tried making a basic script and finding a pointer,both of which either didn't give results or didn't work at all.

So if anyone could be kind enough to help me out and make one or give me specific instructions to do it myself (I would like to learn how to do so sometime after all) I would be really grateful for the help :)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wiki
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 May 2018
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Could someone help me make a script for enter the gungeo Reply with quote

What game?


gabrielcooper wrote:
Hello! I was going to specify what type of scrip of the title but there wasn't enough room for it,i need a unlimited key script/pointer (i'm pretty new to cheat engine,so i'm not sure which apply here) I can find the valeu manually every time I open the game,but it just becomes a pain to do it every single time.
I tried looking for it but unlimited keys is the only cheat I can't find,the ones that exist either don't work or are outdated.

I tried making one myself but I couldn't make it work,tried making a basic script and finding a pointer,both of which either didn't give results or didn't work at all.

So if anyone could be kind enough to help me out and make one or give me specific instructions to do it myself (I would like to learn how to do so sometime after all) I would be really grateful for the help Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gabrielcooper
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 May 2018
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Could someone help me make a script for enter the gungeo Reply with quote

wiki wrote:
What game?


Enter The Gungeon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wiki
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 May 2018
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Could someone help me make a script for enter the gungeo Reply with quote

gabrielcooper wrote:
wiki wrote:
What game?


Enter The Gungeon


Search for gold coins, get many addresses, kill some monsters, get gold coins, and then search.

If it is not the only address, repeat the previous step and then open the memory browser.

Be careful:
The modification does not take effect immediately.
After entering the next layer,
Changes in the number of keys or keys
Success



4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  106.85 KB
 Viewed:  2600 Time(s)

4.jpg



3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  373.15 KB
 Viewed:  2600 Time(s)

3.jpg



2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  642.22 KB
 Viewed:  2600 Time(s)

2.jpg



1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  135.64 KB
 Viewed:  2600 Time(s)

1.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gabrielcooper
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 May 2018
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Could someone help me make a script for enter the gungeo Reply with quote

wiki wrote:
gabrielcooper wrote:
wiki wrote:
What game?


Enter The Gungeon


Search for gold coins, get many addresses, kill some monsters, get gold coins, and then search.

If it is not the only address, repeat the previous step and then open the memory browser.

Be careful:
The modification does not take effect immediately.
After entering the next layer,
Changes in the number of keys or keys
Success


thanks for the help! I do wonder though,do I have to look for the money valeu every time? I mean I thought it was possible to make automatic,like yous tart a new run,click a button and you have like 99 keys. That's probably more complex though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wiki
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 May 2018
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Could someone help me make a script for enter the gungeo Reply with quote

gabrielcooper wrote:
wiki wrote:
gabrielcooper wrote:
wiki wrote:
What game?


Enter The Gungeon


Search for gold coins, get many addresses, kill some monsters, get gold coins, and then search.

If it is not the only address, repeat the previous step and then open the memory browser.

Be careful:
The modification does not take effect immediately.
After entering the next layer,
Changes in the number of keys or keys
Success


thanks for the help! I do wonder though,do I have to look for the money valeu every time? I mean I thought it was possible to make automatic,like yous tart a new run,click a button and you have like 99 keys. That's probably more complex though.



It is recommended that you download special modifications to the dungeon from the Internet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites