Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The vital questions Mark Fuckerberg must answer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:02 am    Post subject: The vital questions Mark Fuckerberg must answer Reply with quote

As the Cambridge Analytica data scandal continues to unfold, Mark Fuckerberg has finally bowed to public pressure and will appear before a Senate and House committee this week to answer questions.

Three times, Damian Collins, the head of the parliamentary fake news inquiry, has asked him to answer MPs’ questions. Three times, he’s refused. Instead, his chief technology officer, Mike Schroepfer, will appear on 26 April.

Here are some questions for Fuckerberg that we have in Britain have no hope of ever telling us the answers to.

1) You have turned down parliament’s request to answer questions about Facebook’s role in our referendum three times. What gives?

It was a polite request. If you were a British citizen or a British company, parliament could compel you. That you’ve refused – three times – raises urgent questions about the use of your platform as a political campaign tool in this country. You are a foreign asset.
Missi0n
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not entirely convinced he actually has the answers they are looking for. Is it not like Facebook themselves have made stacks out of this?

Still doesn't seem like that should be a reason for him to point blank refuse THREE times.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he is a jew
Missi0n
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
he is a jew

Must be it Rolling Eyes
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missi0n wrote:
Brolock wrote:
he is a jew

Must be it Rolling Eyes
it explains everything
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yall niggas want to shit on facebook cause you dont like trump, but when congress starts regulating the internet im sure you'll change your tune. congress wants to regulate the internet like germany and china. fuck that

careful what you wish for, cause these niggas have the power to change laws that dictate how you and i speak and share content on the internet.

HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
yall niggas want to shit on facebook cause you dont like trump, but when congress starts regulating the internet im sure you'll change your tune. congress wants to regulate the internet like germany and china. fuck that

careful what you wish for, cause these niggas have the power to change laws that dictate how you and i speak and share content on the internet.

Someone's been skipping out on the 2 minutes hate.
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Clifford wrote:

Someone's been skipping out on the 2 minutes hate.

facebook blows, but so does congress. they dont know shit about the internet cause they are old as fuck and just want to appease people who are mad about trump winning. these niggas will pass anything to "make sure" to their base that 2016 never happens again. congress is dangerous to the internet and the freedoms america has that many europeans do not.

senate-age1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.18 KB
 Viewed:  4632 Time(s)

senate-age1.png

clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Mark Zuckerberg The Director of facebook.
Hello everyone, it seems that all the warnings were real, facebook use will cost money
If you send this string to 18 different from your list, your icon will be blue and it will be free for you.
If you do not believe me tomorrow at 6 pm that facebook will be closed and to open it you will have to pay, this is all by law.
This message is to inform all our users, that our servers have recently been very congested, so we are asking for your help to solve this problem. We require that our active users forward this message to each of the people in your contact list in order to confirm our active facebook users if you do not send this message to all your facebook contacts then your account will remain inactive with the consequence of Lose all your cont the transmission of this message. Your SmartPhone will be updated within the next 24 hours, will have a new design and a new color for the chat. Dear Facebook users, we are going to do an update for facebook from 23:00 p.m. until 05:00 a.m. on this day. If you do not send this to all your contacts the update will be canceled and you will not have the possibility to chat with your facebook messages
Will go to pay rate unless you are a frequent user. If you have at least 10 contacts
Send this sms and the logo will turn red to indicate that you are a user
Confirmed ... We finish it for free Tomorrow they start to collect the messages for facebook at 0.37 cents Forward this message to more than 9 people of your contacts and it will be free of life for you to watch and it will turn green the ball of above do it and you will see.

Hadn't received anything like this since like, 2007.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:

Link

That saved me hours of my life
I thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: