Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

finally possible way to connect cheat engine to ps4 .

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbabo
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:29 am    Post subject: finally possible way to connect cheat engine to ps4 . Reply with quote

well i didnt know where to post this exactly sorry if it was in the wrong form .
2 weeks ago hackers found a way to exploit PlayStation 4 web browser
and found a way to connect memory scanner application thru something called
payload injection the memory scanner provided was not good enough it doesn't have functions like cheat engine . one guy told me to contact Darkbyte
to ask for help .

there are 3 memory scanners for ps4 but not good enough
( no pointer scanner , it doesn't show Brows memory )
most important its unstable

since cheat engine have the capability to connect via server and Clint
we should be able to connect it to ps4 . but we need this clint or server payload to be created i dont know what a payload is all i know is that you can inject a payload to open some port in ps4 allowing you to connect memory scanners

only in one condition your ps4 FW should be (1.72 pretty old ) or 4.05 or 4.55

they open the ps4 web browser then from computer they have application to inject .Bin files to allow memory scanners to connect to ps4 and scan process . ( i have tried it my self it works . )

it would be very great if dark-byte creates the necessary payload to allow
cheat engine to scan ps4 memory .

again sorry if this was the wrong forum . i didn't post any links ( in case its not allowed . )

anyideas ? Embarassed

p0O03jY.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  52.94 KB
 Viewed:  46282 Time(s)

p0O03jY.png

mbabo
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any one knows anything that could help ?
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look at ceserver and use that to write an intermediate for the ps4 and ce
you just need to adjust api.c to simulate read/write operations

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
mbabo
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:31 pm    Post subject: :( Reply with quote

i have no idea how to do that DarkByte Rolling Eyes my programming skills are only in C# and its really intermediate level .

i was kinda hoping you guys do it . LOL

i guess i have to wait until some one does it . ( hopefully some one will do )
djkid4lyfe
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject: Cheat engine for ps4??? Reply with quote

Ive been wanting to use cheat engine for my ps4 and with the new jailbreak 5.05 it enables debugging anyway to do this you just need a payload to attach it to the ps4 please help asap.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

port https://github.com/cheat-engine/cheat-engine/blob/master/Cheat%20Engine/ceserver/api.c to a version that sends appropriate commands to the ps4

djkid4lyfe
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how???
djkid4lyfe
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Dark Byte"
can you help me man
CodschildGaming
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like something to try to make since I am wanting to figure out how the ps4 works, n with the source code of ps4 cheater it should be as much as finding the read/write code n replacing cheat engines read/write with ps4 cheater's code (making it compatible with cheat engine not simple copy n paste n hoping that works) tho I never messed with ceserver before so I'm curious to how that works only one way to find out n thats to mess around till i know it like the back of my hand welp time to examine both ceserver source code n ps4 cheater source code to see how both work n how to make both of them compatible wish me luck Very Happy
golden
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am the creator of jkpatch and ps4debug. Both programs used by PS4 Cheater and TUCE (plus all other tools for ps4) to read/write memory, scan, breakpoint, watchpoint, etc etc (check it out my github - xemio)

I am working on porting ceserver but it is very undocumented and I have a few questions...

What parts are absolutely required when implementing the ceserver? Is there a good way of showing which commands will be available? The ps4 will obviously not have support for module loading like in Linux (or speed hacks, possible but I just want to leave it out). The system is based on FreeBSD, similar to Linux, but different (plus Sony has tons of custom stuff so it just would be different altogether). Also could you explain what you were thinking while writing ceserver.c ? What is the IdentifierThread and must this be implemented (and does it have to be on port 3296)? If I end up adding support for ps4 and something needs to be added to the frontend, will you be willing to accept any commits? I am a fairly seasoned developer, so do not worry about bad code or mal practices if that arises.

Also is networkcompression enabled on the Cheat Engine client side by default? I do not feel like having zlib on the ps4 side if I do not have to.

Currently I am looking at this source file to get a better understanding of the way you implemented the networking.. its a little rough...
=> networkInterface.pas
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a bit rough on the edges yes, I wrote it a while ago (and didn't have much experience with linux, or c)

Required are the following API's:
CreateToolhelp32Snapshot : Just return an arbitrary handle number. Important one is TH32CS_SNAPPROCESS , module stuff can be skipped

Process32First, Process32Next: Takes the toolhelp handle. In case there are no processes, return one process on process32first and just return false on process32next

OpenProcess: Return a unique ID to indicate the process. In case of no processes, just return anything not 0

VirtualQueryEx: It gets called with a specific base and then you have to describe the region.
page protection (readable, writable, not allocated, etc...), size, the base address (that's the given base with the first 12 bits stripped off)

Usually it gets called from 0, and the next one will be the 0+returned size, which repeats until you return a result of 0. In case of one contiguous range only return something at 0. (but perhaps you wish to skip scanning readonly library memory...)

ReadProcessMemory

Optionally:
WriteProcessMemory

The unimplemented functions can just return false or another error. When ce sees they have failed it will just tell the user it has failed (e.g attaching the debugger failed)
---

The IdentifierThread is a thread that listens for a broadcast message sent by ce's Server List when it shows up. This way CE can get a list of devices running on the local network so the user doesn't have to type in the IP address and port.
It's not required but just something nice for the end user. If used, that's currently the only port CE broadcasts on.

And yes, I do accept commits. Easiest is just do a pull request on github.

As for network compression, the default compression level is set to 0, and in that case compression is skipped

golden
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Very Happy

I will post again with the finished product.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: