Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who still likes Trump?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:57 am    Post subject: Who still likes Trump? Reply with quote

is it basically just antagonist because he's a money loving cock sucking corporate butt boy?

Link

I'm seriously not surprised if that's what he is. It makes me laugh.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
ZenX
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inbreds and racists.
At least for the most part.

Nibelton
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well,muricans get what was coming for them for years now...
if the population don't give a shit about who run thier country and how,then that is the result.
i'm not talking about trump,i'm talking the whole election...trump or hillary aka disaster or disaster. it's amercans own fault that this even allowed to happen and it's only the beginning of a circus. enjoy.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No major complaints, better than Hillary still.
Alt
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly think he's a step in the right direction. I don't like his sudden interventionist leanings, however I trust that he's doing it for a good enough reason. I didn't like when we bombed Syria, but damn the geopolitical boon that gave us was certainly welcome. I'm also not a fan of this NKorea stuff, but I'm willing to trust that he's got a handle on things.

He's already made good on more campaign promises than Obama ever did in his presidency, which is refreshing.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alt wrote:
I certainly think he's a step in the right direction. I don't like his sudden interventionist leanings, however I trust that he's doing it for a good enough reason. I didn't like when we bombed Syria, but damn the geopolitical boon that gave us was certainly welcome. I'm also not a fan of this NKorea stuff, but I'm willing to trust that he's got a handle on things.

He's already made good on more campaign promises than Obama ever did in his presidency, which is refreshing.
I've come around to the Syria strike after it was confirmed Syrian government. I was concerning when I thought it might have actually been a false flag. We did have a red line in the sand, and America looks weak if we don't do anything when someone crosses it. Plus, yeah, it was nice to see America get some international praise, a reminder to the world that they need our military to do the dirty work.
Alt
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Alt wrote:

I've come around to the Syria strike after it was confirmed Syrian government. I was concerning when I thought it might have actually been a false flag. We did have a red line in the sand, and America looks weak if we don't do anything when someone crosses it. Plus, yeah, it was nice to see America get some international praise, a reminder to the world that they need our military to do the dirty work.

Yeah, and it gave us some major chips to play with China and the NKorea situation. Not to mention the Syrian strike actually accelerated Russia's involvement in Syria and thus prevented further Israeli missile strikes on Assad's infrastructure. Syria is a very interesting mess right now
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alt wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Alt wrote:

Yeah, and it gave us some major chips to play with China and the NKorea situation. Not to mention the Syrian strike actually accelerated Russia's involvement in Syria and thus prevented further Israeli missile strikes on Assad's infrastructure. Syria is a very interesting mess right now
It also destroyed the "Putin's puppet" narrative that we have basically completely stopped hearing about.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Alt wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Alt wrote:

It also destroyed the "Putin's puppet" narrative that we have basically completely stopped hearing about.

I never bought into it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they make behind the scenes deals all the time.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pissed off that Steve Bannon is getting sidelined and establishment hacks are running shit. Also fuck the flipflops. I'd still would vote Trump over any Democrat, but I'd probably vote Rand Paul over Trump.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: