Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ok, honestly how many of you keep dream journals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:55 am    Post subject: Ok, honestly how many of you keep dream journals Reply with quote

Mine are always super intense, always have been. ranging from lots of fearful nightmares usually self induced for fun, and to experience fear in surreal ways and to try and eliminate it completely, as well as purely blissful experiences like being on the beach with Korean women giggling to each other as they take each others clothes off and putting suntan lotion on each other.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirmed schizo

I do this too, try the 5-HTP supplement for more crazy dreaming adventures

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

∫ wrote:
Confirmed schizo

I use these as inspiration for my writings and music. You think I'm schizo? LMAO. ok bro. Go about your day just like you did before, as I will mine, only my days are filled with fulfillment, while yours are spent judging others from a narrow point of view and understanding. ever watch a scary movie? Where do you think these people got these ideas from.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
∫ wrote:
Confirmed schizo

I use these as inspiration for my writings and music. You think I'm schizo? LMAO. ok bro. Go about your day just like you did before, as I will mine, only my days are filled with fulfillment, while yours are spent judging others from a narrow point of view and understanding. ever watch a scary movie? Where do you think these people got these ideas from.

I get them as inspiration for my writings and music too. It's true, dreams are an inspiration for creative works. However, most creative writers are some form of schizo, or bipolar. For example, Kurt Vonnegut

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used to but then got bored, but when i did it for sure helped my ability to remember my dreams even until now (havent had one for like 5 years probably).

my dreams have a lot of repeat themes, areas, locations. for example last night was the third time i dreamed of this crazy highway where cars need to go super fast to launch up this steep hill and everyone drives like a jackass there.

the dream then transitioned into me in LA being a manager of my fav. kpop group but i only recall being around 3 of the girls in the group, pic relatd. my dreams have a lot of detail and because of my reading of dream journal stuff I make sure not to extrapolate and not add on things that didn't happen onto my memory of my dream (applies to normal life as well)

if i had more free time in the morning when i woke up id probably go back to having a journal again, but its kind of weird how much of my dreams i still remember long after ive had them, and how it interferes with my memories of reality
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: