Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Every Canadian is retarded
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with second video. Regulations on business makes businesses scared to hire people. Its hurting many students in college. Not even talking about small businesses either but big companies too. Its not like it used to be where it is actually possible to get your foot in the door as a fucking janitor and work your way up to be a chief executive. But with regulations it's harder for poor people to achieve the american dream. Its fucked up.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Every Canadian is retarded Reply with quote

konr wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
Gavin wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
Gavin wrote:
OMG TRUMP WON, WE ARE SO DISAPPOINTED, OH MY GOD!!

Shut the fuck up, you know shit about everything, you are just bandwagoning
but you voted for trump lol

I didn't vote, because I am Canadian.

Hence the thread.
there's a lot of reason to be dissapointed, if you don't believe that there isn't a single reason for this then the one who knows shit about everything is you
Nope Smile

Link

Link

Link
For every video out there titled "X POLITICIAN DESTROYS B" there's another one proving the opposite, there's a shitton of videos that can counter argument what you said or videos claiming that trump is infact hitler, I'm not saying one is better than the other lol, just that there's just as many reasons for being sad/happy with either candidate, if think you know something and can't find any cons to it, then you really don't know shit

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:04 am    Post subject: This post has 2 review(s) Reply with quote

dude aren't u like officially mentally deficient y r u pretending like u know anything when u know ur actually retarded. Like ur replies bring 0 value to the discussion. Ur like the one guy in the group that wants to say something even though everyone thinks ur retarded but u say it anyways bcus u want to put on ur big boy pants so u just echo mainstream sound bites thinking there's conversational value to what you just said and I'm the guy that says out loud "shut the fuck up Steve, ur dumb as dirt. ur only hanging out with us bc ur sister is hot as shit and I'm fucking her"

tough guy talix wrote:
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if he could in fact find counter arguments or claims that substantial then he should be getting paid real big $$$ for that shit, ive heard finding holes in logic and speeches makes you bank
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
dude aren't u like officially mentally deficient y r u pretending like u know anything when u know ur actually retarded. Like ur replies bring 0 value to the discussion. Ur like the one guy in the group that wants to say something even though everyone thinks ur retarded but u say it anyways bcus u want to put on ur big boy pants so u just echo mainstream sound bites thinking there's conversational value to what you just said and I'm the guy that says out loud "shut the fuck up Steve, ur dumb as dirt. ur only hanging out with us bc ur sister is hot as shit and I'm fucking her"
ok?

Quote:
if he could in fact find counter arguments or claims that substantial then he should be getting paid real big $$$ for that shit, ive heard finding holes in logic and speeches makes you bank

the fuck are you talking about, finding the whole isn't what counts but portraying it, a great example would be antagonist's posts, he's not arguing or having a discussion, it's always insults or trying to challenge one using well portrayed fallacies, yet in his mind and maybe other people he is correct and logic was not needed to convince him or others (assuming being convinced was something he wanted or was needed), yet on the other side, one or two people might agree on a point i might make when replying to him

logic isn't necessarily needed in anyone's life to make decisions, we mostly disregard to make decisions that makes us feel better, if you were to show 100% accurate/testable new information to someone, and this information happens to conflict with their principles, they will get angry and avoid you if they don't agree, if you do the same with people who like what they see, they will just feel great and reassured, people never focus on processing the new info and just focus on feeling right, we all do it and cannot function without it, it's part of one's nature

that's what the media focuses on and that's what bothers me from this, so much shit of what you see on tv and agree/disagree with is just a lie, Hilary was corrupt, it's been proven, trump cheated people out of money, it's been proved, when either of them was challenged regarding their faults the simply avoided it, or ignored it, both candidates did contradict themselves numerous times, it's logical that neither candidate is going for presidency because they want to help you country, but because of self interest
gannok has provided multiple youtube videos as well with people pointing out how trump's logic is wrong, yet all of that is being disregarded

tl;dr doubt that you could make money just because you could find a hole if the people who (IMO) seem to be profiting from it are the ones that portray distorted logic, voting because you believe what tv says to you is for stupid people, and all of you believing you are right and did something for your country and all that ego shit, are fucking sheep lol, why would you want to live as a sheep

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol dude did u just turn 13? Yeah of course there's always a counter argument in everything. There's pros and cons in being a communist. And nobody cares about logic becauae at the end of the day nobody knows what theyre doing. Its practicing the most efficient and effective ideology. And the person that could make the most resonating argument in why their ideology is better wins. Its not about being right or wrong. Nobody fucking knows what's the right or wrong way to do things. Nobody has a crystal ball. You can only practice whats worked in the past. People only argue for what's better. In this election Trump is better than Clinton. And you're saying oh yeah theres a different side to the argument you can find it on the internet. Ur trying to argue for the perfect ideology or the perfect candidate. I bet u that all your heroes and people you admire besides anime characters want to nutt on a hot bitchs face with an ass of a high school volley ball team captain. Nigga sit ur ass down l0l like what point are u even trying to make. That were all fucked because Trump is the winner and the people that competed against him are losers? Grow a pair of balls kiddo. The only person that's fucked is u. When you have to rely on decisions of others like who's in office so that u can do well for yourself. Who the fuck cares if Trump cheated off of a few people when he's made tens of thousands of other lives better. Better yet, I'd rather have a cheat than a fucker who sold out Americans for personal enrichment.

tough guy talix wrote:
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
if you were to show 100% accurate/testable new information to someone, and this information happens to conflict with their principles, they will get angry and avoid you if they don't agree

blanket statement of the century
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
if you were to show 100% accurate/testable new information to someone, and this information happens to conflict with their principles, they will get angry and avoid you if they don't agree

how is this a blanket statement?

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:

because this doesnt apply to everyone?
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:

omg, so anger does not come from situations where your principles/self is violated? who doesn't this apply to? if there are people weird enough to not get angry, do people like this come in a relevant quantity that could displace the argument, or are you going to nitpick because I made a generalization, you sure as hell avoided the rest of the post

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:

omg, so anger does not come from situations where your principles/self is violated? who doesn't this apply to? if there are people weird enough to not get angry, do people like this come in a relevant quantity that could displace the argument, or are you going to nitpick because I made a generalization, you sure as hell avoided the rest of the post
not for mentally healthy individuals no, anger is not the first response
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:

so you're saying mentally healthy people do not get angry as a first choice? so you see an advertisement calling you a complete idiot, what do you feel then? yeah only mentally ill people get angry

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:

so you're saying mentally healthy people do not get angry as a first choice? so you see an advertisement calling you a complete idiot, what do you feel then? yeah only mentally ill people get angry
being called a complete idiot is not the same thing as being shown 100% accurate/testable information
being called a complete idiot would be being called a complete idiot
if you feel that someone calls you a complete idiot implicitly from being shown 100% accurate/testable information then you are insecure and projecting your insecurities
aka you are not the most mentally healthy person out there

edit: even in that scenario, anger should not be the first response elicited by most people, i'd say that only places with a culture of honour would elicit anger as a first response to being called an idiot, but that's the southern states and you were making a blanket statement

edit2: also, i never read your full post because that would be a waste of time

Last edited by cokefag on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its pretty funny how some hilary supporters are trying to justify rigging an election because they lost. Electoral college has been around since the constitution and changing after you lost because you dont like the outcome is plain childish.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:
cokefag wrote:
teeigeryuh wrote:

being called a complete idiot is not the same thing as being shown 100% accurate/testable information
being called a complete idiot would be being called a complete idiot
if you feel that someone calls you a complete idiot implicitly from being shown 100% accurate/testable information then you are insecure and projecting your insecurities
aka you are not the most mentally healthy person out there

edit: even in that scenario, anger should not be the first response elicited by most people, i'd say that only places with a culture of honour would elicit anger as a first response to being called an idiot, but that's the southern states and you were making a blanket statement

edit2: also, i never read your full post because that would be a waste of time

> also, i never read your full post because that would be a waste of time
nice blanket

>being called an idiot is not the same as proving you're an idiot
nobody said it wasn't

>i'd say that only places with a culture of honour would elicit anger as a first response to being called an idiot
so if you call a random afro american humans just idiots on the street and tell me you don't get beat up

>if you feel that someone calls you a complete idiot implicitly from being shown 100% accurate/testable information then you are insecure and projecting your insecurities

idk how getting hurt = "projecting", I projecting was just transferring your insecurities to others, also, everyone has insecurities, are you saying you don't?

also, what i said earlier does apply to everyone, if someone calls you stupid just like that then getting angry is retarded, if someone calls you stupid in front of your wife or simply violates a principle with facts one can relate to on the spot, then said person will get angry

im just here to philosophize LOL

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: