Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Removing my signature
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Removing my signature Reply with quote

As I'm going to a top tech company after graduation.

Last edited by deleted19776 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

make sure to bump this thread till it become's google #1 link when searching "waxxup", and search-able keywords as well

waxxup scam
waxxup faggot
waxxup thief
waxxup feminist
waxxup brony
who is waxxup?
is waxxup a scam
waxxum in my vagina? more common than you might think
download free waxxup online

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:53 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

all the best
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck sad how losers really wish to see people who work hard fail. It's like they want you to fail so they know they're not the only failures in life lol
Even I wished Kyle well when he was getting a gig through his dads friends

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope to do the same fam, good luck/job (idk if you mean you wish to go to one or have already secured one)
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
i hope to do the same fam, good luck/job (idk if you mean you wish to go to one or have already secured one)

I am going to one after graduation. I hope your legs carry the way for you.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Good luck sad how losers really wish to see people who work hard fail. It's like they want you to fail so they know they're not the only failures in life lol

Nobody gives a single fuck what you have to say. You're an awful person with no real intent for actually helping others, especially here.
I just got a new job that DOUBLED what I was getting paid at my last job. You're still a pussy, you're always going to be a cocksucker for your boss, and you're never going to be an executive of anything like you try so hard to project yourself to be. You're just too pathetic, and you're not a leader. You're just a cocksucking bitchboi.
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

Nobody gives a single fuck what you have to say. You're an awful person with no real intent for actually helping others, especially here.
I just got a new job that DOUBLED what I was getting paid at my last job. You're still a pussy, you're always going to be a cocksucker for your boss, and you're never going to be an executive of anything like you try so hard to project yourself to be. You're just too pathetic, and you're not a leader. You're just a cocksucking bitchboi.
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

going to a tech company doesnt make you any less of a faggot. U should reconsider your sexist and ridiculous posts. Hating on women who are like 2% of the tech work force is silly and shows you how immature you are.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else get a kick out of Kyle having a meltdown lmao

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AverageAzn247 wrote:
going to a tech company doesnt make you any less of a faggot. U should reconsider your sexist and ridiculous posts. Hating on women who are like 2% of the tech work force is silly and shows you how immature you are.

Well. Since everything is sexist nowadays I say we could take apart my statement and analyze this in a detail oriented fashion as I would expect you to be competent enough to do.
Waxxup wrote:
Looks like she works at Google. Good for her, at the cost of white and asian men getting the job.

In the long run, everything is wonderful. Nobody is disadvantaged and companies and everyone else benefits from increased economic growth and surge of creative ideas due to the diversity. But let's take a look at the short run. In the short run, getting a good job is a zero sum game. There are a fixed number of positions to be filled and thus if one wins another loses. Now I've heard arguments saying that if anybody is above the hiring bar, they get hired. That's fair enough, but I have no proof that this is true. How did the number of women and minorities entering surge so suddenly if there is simply a bar? So take for instance, there were previously 80 slots going to asian/white men and 20 slots going to other groups, say the tech new grad hiring economy has 100 slots total. And now there's 60 slots going to asian/white men and 40 slots going to other groups. Obviously, 20 asian/white men lost to the 20 that the other groups gained. Assuming there is a bar that only the top 100 out of 10000 can enter, it cannot be a coincidence that suddenly the ratio would change that much without outside intervention as it is outside the margin of error.

The only thing that would explain that is there's actually a lot of people above the bar and then women and minorities above the bar get chosen first. So we arrive at a point where there is active discrimination against asian and white men. Yes, this is good in the long run but these men do pay in the short run. That's all I said. But I guess there will be some reason why what I just said is sexist since of course everything is a sexist statement if it doesn't benefit women.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Does anyone else get a kick out of Kyle having a meltdown lmao

Someone obviously agrees with me, they repped me. I know you enjoy denying reality.
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

download free waxxup online
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
AverageAzn247 wrote:

Well. Since everything is sexist nowadays I say we could take apart my statement and analyze this in a detail oriented fashion as I would expect you to be competent enough to do.
Waxxup wrote:
Looks like she works at Google. Good for her, at the cost of white and asian men getting the job.

In the long run, everything is wonderful. Nobody is disadvantaged and companies and everyone else benefits from increased economic growth and surge of creative ideas due to the diversity. But let's take a look at the short run. In the short run, getting a good job is a zero sum game. There are a fixed number of positions to be filled and thus if one wins another loses. Now I've heard arguments saying that if anybody is above the hiring bar, they get hired. That's fair enough, but I have no proof that this is true. How did the number of women and minorities entering surge so suddenly if there is simply a bar? So take for instance, there were previously 80 slots going to asian/white men and 20 slots going to other groups, say the tech new grad hiring economy has 100 slots total. And now there's 60 slots going to asian/white men and 40 slots going to other groups. Obviously, 20 asian/white men lost to the 20 that the other groups gained. Assuming there is a bar that only the top 100 out of 10000 can enter, it cannot be a coincidence that suddenly the ratio would change that much without outside intervention as it is outside the margin of error.

The only thing that would explain that is there's actually a lot of people above the bar and then women and minorities above the bar get chosen first. So we arrive at a point where there is active discrimination against asian and white men. Yes, this is good in the long run but these men do pay in the short run. That's all I said. But I guess there will be some reason why what I just said is sexist since of course everything is a sexist statement if it doesn't benefit women.
you are very dense if you dont understand why what you said is sexist. You are literally blaming her success for "active discrimination" against everyone else. Its no different from blaming black ppl for all the crime in the world.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AverageAzn247 wrote:
Waxxup wrote:
AverageAzn247 wrote:

Waxxup wrote:

you are very dense if you dont understand why what you said is sexist. You are literally blaming her success for "active discrimination" against everyone else. Its no different from blaming black ppl for all the crime in the world.

Your logic behind that is, there is none. One is a zero sum game, the other one isn't. Not blaming her. It's the joint agreement between companies and feminists, hell if I was running a company I'd do the same thing. It's just a transition period. Like how globalization hurt the white men that Trump courts, this change hurts asian men the most, that's all there is to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: