Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CLIFFORD'S PREDICTION #3: TRUMP VICTORY 11/8/16
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:41 pm    Post subject: CLIFFORD'S PREDICTION #3: TRUMP VICTORY 11/8/16 Reply with quote

#CantStumpTheTrump
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump is leading in general election polls!
#CantBeStumped

polls.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  19.85 KB
 Viewed:  15232 Time(s)

polls.PNG

clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:12 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Oh my god, nobody fucking cares.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
Oh my god, nobody fucking cares.

Literally no one likes Shot. He's a fucking wannabe soothsayer, but really he's just a fucking meat puppet for his retarded family, religion, infowars. His entire bloodline is full of idiots, it's fucking pathetic, and he should be gentrified or castrated so he doesn't reproduce and spawn more retards.
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sort of vaguely remember him but not much.

I don't really remember him being like this, though.

[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:17 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Trump is one of those guys that has had his fingers playing the strings of government for many years. Putting him in office is basically like telling the guys to come out from behind the curtain and take it all in plain sight. If you don't vote third party you're doing exactly what they want.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
Trump is one of those guys that has had his fingers playing the strings of government for many years. Putting him in office is basically like telling the guys to come out from behind the curtain and take it all in plain sight. If you don't vote third party you're doing exactly what they want.

one point of respect to the new guy, more than OP has ever gotten from me. That's how much of a faggot Shot is.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if it werent for the democrats the businessmen wouldnt have to pull strings from behind. people in my industry do it all the fucking time because of the stupid regulations. you cant get shit done unless you pay concessions, then media label that as cheating. u mean like the senators and representatives getting rich off of the bribes. its turning to a lot like china lol

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
sbryzl wrote:

one point of respect to the new guy, more than OP has ever gotten from me. That's how much of a faggot Shot is.

Damn, to base your level of respect off of who's political view matches your own.
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
if it werent for the democrats the businessmen wouldnt have to pull strings from behind. people in my industry do it all the fucking time because of the stupid regulations. you cant get shit done unless you pay concessions, then media label that as cheating. u mean like the senators and representatives getting rich off of the bribes. its turning to a lot like china lol
what the fuck
>bypassing regulations is fine
>people in my industry

I swear to god you're shot's brother or cousin and the next schizo on the list

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
what the fuck
>people in my industry

The fact that Trump can game the system while still staying out of the black areas of legality just shows how well he knows the system.

Trump is playing chess at a level I never even thought was possible!

sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime I see people getting on that deregulation kick things start going more to shit.

There are sets of guidelines in place for protecting individual rights. Deregulating causes overbilling, false advertising, pollution and all sorts of other shit which is what turns our country into China. That's exactly what Trump wants, cheap labor, less individual rights and more corporate freedom.

Deregulation led to volatility in the market, numerous corporate scandals, energy blackouts, collapse of the housing market and basically consistently keeps screwing this whole country over and all the nitwits just keep preaching it.
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
Everytime I see people getting on that deregulation kick things start going more to shit.

There are sets of guidelines in place for protecting individual rights. Deregulating causes overbilling, false advertising, pollution and all sorts of other shit which is what turns our country into China. That's exactly what Trump wants, cheap labor, less individual rights and more corporate freedom.

Deregulation led to volatility in the market, numerous corporate scandals, energy blackouts, collapse of the housing market and basically consistently keeps screwing this whole country over and all the nitwits just keep preaching it.
Trump isn't your Tea Party conservative. He has many key industries where he wants regulations. He wants regulation requiring paid maternal leave, higher tariffs to make American factories more competitive, campaign finance reform, etc...

You have to admit that some regulation is bad regulation. You can buy a gun, but not the scary looking ones... owning a scary looking gun is a 5 year jail sentence. If your gun has 14 rounds, it's fine, but having a gun with 15 rounds is a jail sentence. Owning a silencer is a jail sentence because only criminals would want to shoot a silent gun, right?

Trump is for regulation where we need it, and deregulation where it is not needed.
trebor
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:22 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

:hmm:
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
what the fuck
>people in my industry

please look at how regulation works and speak to specialized lawyers before you open your mouth

>nigga who doesnt have a profession tries to talk like he knows better
>never had any other job other than minimum wage job
>never spent money to learn how the economy works

fyi I've spent over $2100 over the past 6 months to understand the moving pieces of my country's economy.

sbryzl wrote:

just to answer your question quickly, we have the best clean air technology. idk if youve heard of nuclear energy.

And housing market was caused by government not the free market. What actually started the whole thing was the Community Reinvestment Act back in 1977. There were a lot of legislative and regulatory changes that started in 1989. In 1992 the CRA changed again and that is when Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae got involved (securitized mortgages). In 1994, 1995 and 1999 more changes were made. By 2003 housing was out of control. By 2007 it was crashing. In 2008 B of A had to buy Countrywide, Chase bought Washington Mutual and Wells Fargo bought Wacovia. Strange timeline that the 3 major banks bought all the bad loans from these lenders in the same year. To this day no lending group or individual has been found that they did anything illegal. The did pay huge money to the government around 2013 for their practices. Of course, the practices were fine at the time the government allowed all this to happen.

Read about quantitative easing
Read about how government subsidies effecting the housing market

kyle complains about how school is expensive. well old people can't afford a roof over their head unless they work day shift at your local gas station and night shift at walmart because how the government fucked up social security, the housing market, and interest rate.

low savings
inflated fixed income
expensive housing

then of course theres the EPA who seems to disregard the flint water crisis but they care about pushing regulation on building housing for the seniors to afford. fucking over everything because developers lose a shit load of money when they try to build housing. they also care about plastic bags and coal but love electric cars and their lithium ion batteries - the one that if made a wrong batch, will explode.

im just waiting for one of these lowlifes try to argue with me bc of their cognitive dissonance and think they know any better when they are not involved in any form in the professional industry. everything they say is purely theoretical and have not seen how the functions works

tl;dr

paying off politician $1,000,000 to build housing is ethically better for the PRIVATE SECTOR vs going through litigation process wasting millions and millions of dollars to get anything approved causing the prices to go up and people being mad at you for being "greedy" because you make the prices expensive because you just wasted 2 years of litigation process

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: